Gender Discussion #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Naked attraction last night? 🙈Yeah I know I know.....but there were trans competitors (I don't know what term to use)
'Isobel' was a trans woman......it was a naked bloke with his cock and balls and STILL with it all dangling about he was referred to as she and her. 🙄
Isobel had nice hair cos that makes you a girl

article on amanda knox
This article is getting me mad

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Did anyone see Naked attraction last night? 🙈Yeah I know I know.....but there were trans competitors (I don't know what term to use)
'Isobel' was a trans woman......it was a naked bloke with his cock and balls and STILL with it all dangling about he was referred to as she and her. 🙄
Isobel had nice hair cos that makes you a girl

This article is getting me mad
how confused was the contestant choosing when they saw that?!

Reactions: 8
This is why i have to do the crazy thing each time when speaking to a new person on a dating app and have to ask them whether they’re trans or not, if they refuse to answer it. I will just stop talking to them and assume they’re trans. If they say yes I will just tell them it isn’t what I am into and I respect them and if they say no I am happy as Larry.

Also, if they hit me. It would be the last thing they’d do. They wouldn’t be writing posts online about hitting me. I’d be in front of a judge pleading guilty for murder.

View attachment 590980
My god if someone hit me after they didn’t bloody tell me they had something I don’t wanna be sexually involved with...well I’m sorry but I wouldn’t just go home and move on.

I hate this vile culture of “my feelings matter more than your feelings”. No.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My god if someone hit me after they didn’t bloody tell me they had something I don’t wanna be sexually involved with...well I’m sorry but I wouldn’t just go home and move on.

I hate this vile culture of “my feelings matter more than your feelings”. No.
100% I'd be calling the police not just going home, I am glad Caroline Perez is confronting the ridiculousness of this situation, I have seen her speak live numerous times and she is great, she seems to be one of the few young public figures doing so

Reactions: 6
I hate the show but I’m very intrigued now. What was she after? Effectively all he was was a man with nice hair and a bit of makeup, and when dressed a dress. I fail to see how that makes you a women when you flaunt your balls around!

I’m sorry to the ‘youth’, but it just feels like they will shout, argue and then block about anything. I feel for those few real trans people, who just want to go about their life being them.

I feel like identifying as a carrot and having la/de as my pronouns. Words can literally mean anything now a days.

Reactions: 14
I think in a few years time a lot of people and organisations are going to beyond embarrassed about what they have said, the policies they push through, the things that were allowed to be done, the cancellation of those who sought a debate. There will be at some point, a backlash, and a massive backtracking, fast covering up, taking place.

Reactions: 17
I hate the show but I’m very intrigued now. What was she after? Effectively all he was was a man with nice hair and a bit of makeup, and when dressed a dress. I fail to see how that makes you a women when you flaunt your balls around!

I’m sorry to the ‘youth’, but it just feels like they will shout, argue and then block about anything. I feel for those few real trans people, who just want to go about their life being them.

I feel like identifying as a carrot and having la/de as my pronouns. Words can literally mean anything now a days.
I don’t think the people who go on Naked Attraction want to find love, it’s more about being on telly. And the fact that they’re willing to get butt naked on National telly speaks a lot about them anyway!

Reactions: 15
I think in a few years time a lot of people and organisations are going to beyond embarrassed about what they have said, the policies they push through, the things that were allowed to be done, the cancellation of those who sought a debate. There will be at some point, a backlash, and a massive backtracking, fast covering up, taking place.
Yup, already got a tiny taste of it with the whole "womxn" debacle, them pretending it was never their idea but the nasty terfs all along!

Also the fact that these gender freaks call real transsexuals truscum is just disgusting and true transphobia tbh

Reactions: 9
Yup, already got a tiny taste of it with the whole "womxn" debacle, them pretending it was never their idea but the nasty terfs all along!

Also the fact that these gender freaks call real transsexuals truscum is just disgusting and true transphobia tbh
What? So they have a horrible name for people who have made surgical and hormonal changes to their bodies?

Reactions: 6
What? So they have a horrible name for people who have made surgical and hormonal changes to their bodies?
Yup, 'truscum' is the name they've given to transpeople who believe that you need to have gender dysphoria in order to be trans. 'Tucute' is the name they've given to people (themselves) who believe that you don't need to have any dysphoria to be trans.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Jesus, what truly wretched individuals, with their bullshit manipulation of language and demonisation of whomever may disagree with them.

I think I’m confused - without gender dysphoria why are they trans?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Some of them say that you can be trans if you have 'gender euphoria' - so if you feel happy (or, in many cases, sexually excited) by thinking of yourself as the other sex or by having people treat you as the other sex.

Some say that you don't need to have gender dysphoria or gender euphoria to be trans and that, if it makes you 'feel more comfortable' to be treated as the other sex then that is also trans.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
it's now about being 'expressive'.

I do much prefer the old way of people having sex changes, and actual dysphoria. Seems a bit more legit and much rarer. Now any duck can lie to a doc, lie to the Gender Clinic and get HRT, or pay GenderGP. And there seems to be a lot keeping their birth junk!!

Reactions: 10
There is a very male attitude of you must treat me the way I want to be treated and I won’t be concerned about how you feel. They would hate to actually be treated like women, patronized, ignored, overlooked, underestimated, undermined. They would scream blue murder because they are SPECIAL. That’s why mediocre men’s athletes want to trample over women’s sport, it’s why they want to represent women’s charities and be diversity hires when they wouldn’t get in as a man. It’s disgusting - and I hope it will be a short lived interval.

• Heart
The more power biological women get - the more MTF women want to dethrone them. It's all part of the age old power play between sexes.

Reactions: 11
It's turning more and more into Orwellian double speak - double think... doubleplusgood, anyone?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.