Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zenchick101

VIP Member

I was going to post this yesterday but forgot about it. Tell me again that these men aren’t mentally unwell. Needs sectioning IMO.
clearly mentally unwell, however I believe that IRL this one would be a coward especially when confronted by a male bigot.

Reactions: 4

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
And then they will be open to abuse, violence etc because its so clear who they are and predatory men don’t give a shit, lets be honest.

It reminded me of this awful sexual assault on a transman by a cab driver - it goes into more (graphic) detail in the story but this bit stands out -

"I think it was just ignored. I think he just didn't care that I was a trans man, and I think maybe he doesn't believe in trans people, like transphobic. Because he still continued to call me a woman even though I had explicitly told him I was a male and I had been transitioning for a while now."

I usually just lurk on this site and this thread but felt I couldn't pass this by without comment. This person lives in my town and has posted quite a bit on the local Facebook page. Unfortunately, they are a prime example of a vulnerable person with mental health issues getting sucked into gender identity as a way of trying to resolve those problems. When they say they are recently out, it is literally only a few months since they made a coming out post on said Facebook page. Prior to that they would post about their struggles in finding supported living arrangements and would at times post about their suicidal thoughts.

I'm not sure if I feel particularly comfortable seeing their name and picture shared on here and have had to question myself about why it feels different to others who have featured in these pages. Perhaps because I know how vulnerable they are. It hasn't bothered me about anyone I don't have prior knowledge of but then many of the others who come across as combative rather than naive may be equally vulnerable but just elicit less sympathy?
It'll be too late for the poster to edit their post (it locks after 30 mins) but if you report it the mods might take the screenshot off.

skvallertant

Chatty Member
Thank you.
I'm 33 now, I try everyday not go back to it, but I relapse occasionally, but the mindset of that never really goes away. It's an ongoing fight.
That is so horrible though, someone who is already struggling having to add a 'disclaimer'. When they are trying to get help. It's all going backwards imo.
Keep going! ❤

I was in two minds about mentioning it, but I think it's important to show that trans medical care can have broad impacts. I really wonder how everything will look in 10 years.

• Heart

emm

VIP Member
Perfect example of why Wikipedia should never be taken at face value. What a load of bollocks.

Hayley would never have stood for this crap to be honest. She was an old school transsexual.
I am surprised they haven't tried to edit it tbh

holliebollie

Chatty Member
So for this, we are expected to put pronouns in our zoom names, email signatures etc... let’s not even go into the fact that out of that many trans people, a piddling number actually have a GRC. Worrying.
39CA99B6-998C-4345-8B1E-E670C38796ED.png

• Wow

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I've read the article and the author doesn't specifically say only transgender people take microdosing of T. Context is everything and it's not an article about menopausal or postmenopausal women. It is specifically about Her and Folx trying to push an agenda

Reactions: 3

emmer_moans

VIP Member
There’s going to be a lot to unpick for the kids currently being brainwashed by “JKR is bad” nonsense, plus all the gender woo. I don’t like Shabba and Jammidogder, I watched a couple of videos and thought they were irritating.

Notworthy

VIP Member
Thank you, that explains a lot!! Wondered why I'd gone from a regular 31-day cycle for the past 30 years down to 26 days for the last few months.
Usually periods start getting closer together and then gradually further apart. I've posted in the Menopause thread some of the (random)symptoms to look out for so have a quick look on there. It's actually pretty sad that so few women know that this is an indicator of peri. If you have had anxiety or insomnia lately that will also be linked. It's not all hot flushes, I'm 6 years in and still haven't had a hot flush

Notworthy

VIP Member
I think they key point here is "some GPs will prescribe if needed". The Her app have passed on their user details to this folx company, a company that are clearly pushing the trans agenda and marketing microdosing as a social drug. The menopause or perimenopause isn't even mentioned. The agenda is very clear
I agree with that, they certainly aren't using it in the way it should be but OP equated microdosing as something only Transgender do and this is absolutely not the case. There are very legitimate reasons to microdose tesoterone and as a peri menopausal woman who is certainly considering taking testosterone I don't appreciate being lumped in the transgender category.
My main beef with puberty blockers is that there is barely any research on hormones and what they do. I can absolutely state that both my body and my brain have changed as my hormones have tanked, I'm literally falling apart. Fuck me the doctors can't even agree on which hormone is responsible for hot flushes and that's one of the most common symptoms of menopause.

Vee6

VIP Member
Not sure if this has been posted but this is very sad. The role is for a trans 14 year old girl. The replies are a mess as well - "they better cast an actual trans person for this", etc.

We really need to stop pushing the trans agenda on to children.

Great will encourage all the American Tranchausen mums even more

rosemarina

VIP Member
Thank you, that explains a lot!! Wondered why I'd gone from a regular 31-day cycle for the past 30 years down to 26 days for the last few months.
Apparently this is also happening to a lot of women due to lockdown, although they’re not really sure why. My cycle has got shorter too, but I’ve gained a bit of weight, so in my case that’s probably why.

Zenchick101

VIP Member
Can someone explain to me why the visibility of Lesbian Women has seemingly decreased?

I swear it wasn't so long ago that Lesbian Women were just as pervasive as Gay Men especially around the time SSM became law. IMHO the current TRA nonsense is erasing the presence of women in general but none more so than Lesbian Women.

Judging by what I read it almost looks wrong for a women to just be lesbian and not trans (which I find repugnant).

Lesbian have always struggled for a voice and representation within the LGBT+ community, its just now its becoming disheartening to see so few of them.
from what i understand, many of them transition or are reffered as queer women

sephylily

VIP Member
Someone in the comments mentioned lavender candles and they were going to send those screenshots to all the high profile people to show them who they support. What’s this about lavender candles?
it's an analogy the poster used to explain why their work isn't for all and why people shouldn't seek validation through their posts: 'if i want a rose scented candle i don’t walk into a lavender candle seller’s shop and ask rose scented candles, right? unless i believed upon arriving they sell all kinds. but once i understand they sell lavender only i can either just get lavender or find a different shop.'

Peachsquish

VIP Member
I actually think I'm going to start a campaign complaining that I haven't received a letter from the NHS about prostate exams and as a 'potential individual who might or might not have a prostate according to the whims and mood of the day' then why not? Seriously though, this shit is becoming not just faintly amusing but batshit mental and dangerous. Stop pandering to a tiny minority and look after us WOMEN please, NHS.
To be fair to the NHS the leaflet states you will only be invited if registered as female, if you are a trans man.

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
Re: Dawkins, I think he is pussy-footing around the issue as he propably doesn’t subscribe to gender cult but is too wimpy to call it out fully, so I think he is trying to look “impartial”. I mean, he has endorsed Helen Joyce’s book afterall.
I wonder if it's possible to 'take back' a book endorsement - I guess it'll have gone to print by now.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Even if we go along with this and pretend having a dick/vagina fetish is a thing, what is problematic about that? We don't consider people who have foot fetishes to be unethical, maybe weird or unconventional sure, but ultimately harmless. What's important is nobody is forced or bullied into a sexual or romantic relationship with someone. I also think this is getting into some bizarre territory where we're expected to disregard sexual attraction as even existing just to placate their hurty feels? Like, I'm not sure what is hard to understand about the fact that e.g. vaginas do not do it for me. It wouldn't matter if I was even attracted to their face or body. Vaginas for me are not it. That's not going to change somehow because you call me a transphobe, and pretending sexual attraction either a) doesn't exist, b) is transphobic, or c) is unimportant, is just utter nonsense. These people are concerning levels of delusional tbh.
But then there is the question of would you date someone or have a relationship with someone who has had surgery and now has a penis? I was speaking to a friend and said I would find it very hard to date someone who was transgender, even if they had surgery. It’s not a total blanket ban, definitely something I would have to deal with if I ever experienced it but at the moment I say I don’t think I could do it. She says that’s transphobic. Which I can sort of see, I mean a dick is a dick, but also I don’t want to have sex or more with someone because I don’t want to be offensive to them. Surely that’s even more offensive?