Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zenchick101

VIP Member
Exactly my view too. I worry that there’s a growing number of such dissatisfied incel TW (or TM) who start to feel jealous of actual females (or males) because they don’t have to worry about “passing” as “cis” ( :sick: ); I worry that in America they pay a visit to their nearest Walmart and buy a weapon and fire at women, much like the typical incels that do this on campuses, at bars and in shops already. These TW (and TM) are being “validated” and pandered to (Emperor’s New Clothes, anyone?) but they will get to a point like the reddit posters where they see they will never fulfil being an actual female (or male). If we continue to affirm, rather than encourage the good kind of therapy to deal with disphoria, then where can they go from there? There will surely be rage, pure hatred and a need to act on that.

I fear as more people try to be transgender there will be more people who might ultimately fire at women or girls. It happens so many times in America because of access to guns, and in the UK we have increase in knife crime (in my local area it’s 1 stabbing a week - no sh*t, it’s scary. Gang stuff, but shows the appetite for violence is around). I dread the day we start seeing on the news that a disphoric person has attacked a girls school or something. Some may say we’re being dramatic but, we see this now typically with incel males who seem to struggle being social, or they have been brainwashed online with racist propaganda etc. This is very plausible. We need to stop pandering to TRA feelings because perpetuating the delusion is just going to lead to some kind of crisis.

I truly feel for the genuine “old school” transexuals who don’t want to be tarred with the transgender ideology woo. LGBT has been hijacked and the hard won respect and equality for gay lesbian and bisexual people are being erased too, alongside increasing hatred for women.
I do wonder if in this scenario if Trans men would be just as violent or less. An increase in testosterone would make them more violent then they'd be without it.

Reactions: 2

Aye Up

I finished a book called The Vanishing Half today which had a ftm character in. The way the character was written and their identity struggle (whilst not the focus of the book) was beautiful.

I think I am like most people here, I do not hate trans people whatsoever. I really feel for them and their struggles in life. I completely support them I'm their quest to like a life that feels true and comfortable to them. I don't think it is appropriate for children to be given puberty blockers which could affect their fertility in the future when they generally are seen by the law as not having capacity to consent to a lot of things until they are 18. As I mentioned in my previous post it is even more unacceptable for children to be given these when grown women are denied the right to make their own reproductive decisions. I am not sure if people realise that a women who seeks an abortion in the UK needs the consent of two Doctors.

I know there has been press in the US about states banning trans athletes from competing against girls in high school sports. To me it beggars belief, that in something where there are sex defined categories because biological females cannot compete against biological males that this discussion is even being had.

Unfortunately I think there are a lot of people around now who want to be different because it's cool or they want to be seen as woke.

I don't understand the pronouns thing. If someone is talking to me they will use my name. I'm unlikely to be around if they are talking about me so if they us the wrong pronouns (unlikely) I won't be there to be offended.

I would argue that people who claim to be non-binary are just reinforcing gender stereotypes. There are a lot of men out there (predominately gay males) who wear make up and women who have cropped hair/like sports/don't cook/don't want to be mother's etc. Doesn't mean they aren't men or women. Whose to say what feeling like a man or a women is anyway, you just are.

I've never joined Twitter and glad I haven't because of all the rubbish that seems to go on there. It's very sad to me as someone who is fairly Liberal that proper discussions can't be had about these issues.
I've read your whole post and I've considered your contribution. However a woman's right to choose AFAIS, it is sacrosanct, women should get access to abortion services as freely as possible! I'm a gay man, however in limited circumstances the male parent might be considered, it is fundamentally up to the woman. The whole TRA nonsense seeminly erases this and it angers me. I would like to see more liberalised access to such services, where it doesn't require the agreement of two doctors or medical professionals. In an ideal world no one wants abortions, but life is not that simple. I support, respect, trust women to make the right decision for themselves.

Last edited:
Yes and it's not rude, it's fact, women have a small amount of testosterone, during peri it drops and we lose confidence and that can do attitude (not all women but lots) fundamentally some HRT will include microdosing of testosterone, particularly in the US, not so much in the UK but some GPs will prescribe if needed.
I don't think this is recommending testosterone for menopause treatment...

ETA: Sorry, I see this has already been dealt with above

Vee6

VIP Member
Very interesting. And if they don’t look past just looks they will miss the danger

Zenchick101

VIP Member
Steven explains very well in this video why men have a greater advantage then us in sports. Not to mention the risks involved to us.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I was writing a rather formal email to my pension company....starting "Dear Sir/Madam".......now I'm beginning to wonder how many I'm going to trigger or offend 🤔
I’ve been told by quite a few people that’s an outdated way to do it so I always end up sending an email addressed to the company. Example like ‘Dear Tattle’, ‘Dear Aldi’, ‘Dear Topshop’. I hate having to send formal emails because I end up using the person’s full name ‘Dear Marduke Huntley-Castleford’ and it feels wrong but I don’t know the best way to word it.

Found this interesting. Had some fun conversations in the comments. Haven't watched Hollyoaks for years but loved what Nancy said.
The adult character at the end has it pretty much right on. Quite surprised that Hollyoaks, given its young audience, is having such nuanced discussion about this though.

Notworthy

VIP Member
I wish a transwomen who claims to have periods was at my house today to see the bloody mess in my bathroom. I get large blood clots and had basically filled two night time pads within three hours. I'm so glad I was WFH today so I could shower my legs off.

Have no problem with transwomen who are respectful but frankly they can fuck off when they say they have periods. They don't have the worry that they might leak everywhere when they go out. They don't feel dirty at work because you don't feel properly clean. They don't worry that people can smell the blood on them. They don't need to.worry about coughing or sneezing incase a big blood clot comes out and floods their sanitary towel. They aren't risking TSS using tampons.

Tempted to use the photos I have taken today (for when I can get a Dr's appointment), open a twitter account and post the photos in response to those who claim they get a fucking period.

(Sorry, hormonal, angry, uncomfortable and pissed off from my actual female body and hormones putting me through this shit monthly - I say monthly try more like 3 weekly...)
If your birth year is in your user name and your periods are getting closer together and heavier then you're almost certainly perimenopausal. You may find the GP does an FSH test but if in the UK then they aren't supposed to after the age of 45 as the test is unreliable. TBH once you're in peri the test is worthless anyway.

Falkor

VIP Member
If your birth year is in your user name and your periods are getting closer together and heavier then you're almost certainly perimenopausal. You may find the GP does an FSH test but if in the UK then they aren't supposed to after the age of 45 as the test is unreliable. TBH once you're in peri the test is worthless anyway.
Thank you, that explains a lot!! Wondered why I'd gone from a regular 31-day cycle for the past 30 years down to 26 days for the last few months.

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
Thanks. I can't see how to report - is that a function that you earn the more you post?

Also, I'm not certain I should report. I don't know whether they deserve any more protection than others who get quoted or screenshotted on here who might also be vulnerable.
It should be in the corner here if you decide you want to:

Screenshot 2021-05-01 09.01.00.png

I'm not sure what the Tattle rules are around censoring people's names/photos if they're not well known.

I don't see why it should be deleted- he put that photo and post in the public domain.
I can see both sides of the argument, if they're very mentally ill then it looks like we're just picking on unwell people but they did post it first.

Falkor

VIP Member
Thanks. I can't see how to report - is that a function that you earn the more you post?

Also, I'm not certain I should report. I don't know whether they deserve any more protection than others who get quoted or screenshotted on here who might also be vulnerable.
Yes - you should see it once you go to Member (currently you're New Member), which I think is 10 posts. You also can't have any warning points against your account.

Sea

VIP Member
I wonder what the educational stance would be in my former secondary school (Roman Catholic). I could see some potential issues arise from the local authority and the diocese(not to mention the devout parents/guardians of pupils)

I was there 01-06 (obvs section 28 was in place so yes different times) but nobody came out as anything trans or LGB whilst at school. (Never figured out if they were afraid to be gay in a catholic school or they just hasn’t figured themselves out yet)
I had a lot of quite old and traditionally minded teachers but now It’s obviously a new generation(potentially more likely to pander to the gender ideology).
I’m not sure they could legally turn someone way from a job but I imagine staff have to have some belief system that matches with the schools(and the diocese)
I mean parents educate their own children who in turn can discuss and relay the message to their friends/peers.