Gender Discussion #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I’d start the new thread. Hope I’ve done it right! It’s great seeing the ratio that Owen Jones is still getting after his incredibly crass tweet yesterday. Isn’t it funny how TWAW until these men decide they want a baby? Surely one of his trans women can give him a baby? Oh wait... no they bleeping can’t because a trans woman is a man!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I thought the doctor with the mastectomy cake was bad enough but this one is even worse, absolutely horrific.

I can't remember if it was on twitter, here or the JK thread so apologies if it's been mentioned recently but I saw a transman getting a double mastectomy saying that they think there should be a national database so that their breasts could be implanted on a transwoman. It sent a chill through me.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
That ‘yeet the teet’ Dr is a seriously sick individual.

There also seems to be a trend of getting rid of nipples at the same time. How sad. Men and women have nipples.

Reactions: 11
That ‘yeet the teet’ Dr is a seriously sick individual.

There also seems to be a trend of getting rid of nipples at the same time. How sad. Men and women have nipples.
It's horrible for the children/adults she's scarring for life but it's also so horribly crass towards women who have had mastectomies for medical reasons - imagine scrolling through twitter looking for support after surgery and see this woman's tweets. Ugh.

Reactions: 13
I’m sure Dr ‘Yeetus Teetus’ Gallagher will be subjected to lawsuits in the future from some of the young women she has mutilated. Her attitude is utterly abhorrent, as are the grinning photos of her with these mentally damaged young women.

Reactions: 15
I’m sure Dr ‘Yeetus Teetus’ Gallagher will be subjected to lawsuits in the future from some of the young women she has mutilated. Her attitude is utterly abhorrent, as are the grinning photos of her with these mentally damaged young women.
She seems so gleeful at doing this to young people. I agree, I think lawsuits will come for her one day.

Reactions: 5
She's sick. Doesn't she ever look at their little bodies and think god these are children i'm slicing into? And the anethatists who put them under, don't they think i'm knocking out teenagers who can't drink or vote, to change their bodies forever?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She's sick. Doesn't she ever look at their little bodies and think god these are children i'm slicing into? And the anethatists who put them under, don't they think i'm knocking out teenagers who can't drink or vote, to change their bodies forever?
I’m guessing these kids are paying many dollars for the ‘privilege’ :sick:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
This is another thing that worries me. Depending on the specialty a surgical team in theatre can potentially be 10+ people, surgeons, drs, nurses, hcas, porters. How can they live with themselves? Do no harm, eh?

Reactions: 6
It is truly wrong to operate on children like this. I believe that, if a child really wants to live as the opposite sex then let them dress and either grow or cut their hair. Change their name even - but no hormones and no surgery. I always believed that Drs wouldn't operate on children as their bodies haven't finished developing? This is sick and totally unethical - and should be illegal.

Reactions: 17
Thought I’d start the new thread. Hope I’ve done it right! It’s great seeing the ratio that Owen Jones is still getting after his incredibly crass tweet yesterday. Isn’t it funny how TWAW until these men decide they want a baby? Surely one of his trans women can give him a baby? Oh wait... no they bleeping can’t because a trans woman is a man!
If Owen is gay, surely he would want to have a baby with a trans friends who is a f-m? They have to reproductive organs of a female but the look and gender of a male, so it’s a win win?

Reactions: 6
If Owen is gay, surely he would want to have a baby with a trans friends who is a f-m? They have to reproductive organs of a female but the look and gender of a male, so it’s a win win?
However he ends up with a child I feel sorry for the child because imagine having him as a parent. Smug person. Sticks his oar into any Twitter discussion and is a misogynistic (insert choice swearword here, lol ).

Reactions: 8
Maybe it’s what he needs to realise the world doesn’t revolve around him. He would have to think about someone else for a change. Imagine if he had a little girl though, would feel so sorry for her with his horrible views about women

Reactions: 7
Just been reading a thread on reddit about deadnames and came across three interesting points of view (separate posters):

- the middle deadname is their mother's maiden name and they know it will hurt them when they've changed it but that's too bad and the mother will have to just deal with it
- all names given to children in the future should be non-binary
- the majority of people in the world are probably not cis

On the last one - with how ridiculously wide the trans umbrella is (ever doing anything outside your gender stereotype) then probably 90% of the world's population could be classed as trans but actual trans people being more than 50% of the population... no. Not even 50% of Gen Z, never mind all the older people.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I’ve just seen someone say her ten year old is non binary. Come on now they have no idea what that is you’ve labelled and encouraged it for woke points

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Just been reading a thread on reddit about deadnames and came across three interesting points of view (separate posters):

- the middle deadname is their mother's maiden name and they know it will hurt them when they've changed it but that's too bad and the mother will have to just deal with it
I think this is a really difficult one. On one hand, it's understandable for parents to feel hurt, betrayed, or grieving by a child coming out as transgender - even if they agree with it / are otherwise supportive. It must be very painful when a child doesn't understand this even though teenagers, in particular, can't always be expected to. (Aren't surnames, when used as first names, usually considered gender-neutral anyway?) On the other, I've been on support forums and blogs for parents of trans-identified teenagers and some of them come across as being angry that their child doesn't want to live the way the parent thinks they should. If transgenderism didn't cause this reaction, it would be something else - the child wanting to dress as a Goth or date someone mum / dad doesn't approve of, for instance. I was once on a site where a regular poster was convinced that if her daughter identified as trans, that must mean her daughter was a lesbian, even though her daughter had a boyfriend (i.e. an actual boy) and was happy with him. She seemed fixated on the idea that if she could encourage her daughter to sleep with another girl, that would make her be happy as a lesbian instead of identifying as trans. Which seems quite harmful if it wasn't something the daughter wanted to do. There seems to be potential for a lot of harm to be done on both sides from parents and children both feeling hurt but not able to communicate why

Reactions: 5
I think this is a really difficult one. On one hand, it's understandable for parents to feel hurt, betrayed, or grieving by a child coming out as transgender - even if they agree with it / are otherwise supportive. It must be very painful when a child doesn't understand this even though teenagers, in particular, can't always be expected to. (Aren't surnames, when used as first names, usually considered gender-neutral anyway?) On the other, I've been on support forums and blogs for parents of trans-identified teenagers and some of them come across as being angry that their child doesn't want to live the way the parent thinks they should. If transgenderism didn't cause this reaction, it would be something else - the child wanting to dress as a Goth or date someone mum / dad doesn't approve of, for instance. I was once on a site where a regular poster was convinced that if her daughter identified as trans, that must mean her daughter was a lesbian, even though her daughter had a boyfriend (i.e. an actual boy) and was happy with him. She seemed fixated on the idea that if she could encourage her daughter to sleep with another girl, that would make her be happy as a lesbian instead of identifying as trans. Which seems quite harmful if it wasn't something the daughter wanted to do. There seems to be potential for a lot of harm to be done on both sides from parents and children both feeling hurt but not able to communicate why
Yeah, some parents are awful but I think I automatically saw the middle name change comment from a more selfish point of view (the person didn't say the mother was opposed to them being trans, just that they would be upset about the name change) - my sister isn't trans but she is a raging narcissist and she changed her names (first, middle and last) to deliberately torment our parents so the whole flippant 'well, they'll just have to deal with it' struck a nerve.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, some parents are awful but I think I automatically saw the middle name change comment from a more selfish point of view (the person didn't say the mother was opposed to them being trans, just that they would be upset about the name change) - my sister isn't trans but she is a raging narcissist and she changed her names (first, middle and last) to deliberately torment our parents so the whole flippant 'well, they'll just have to deal with it' struck a nerve.
That makes sense. Yeah, most surnames when used as a given name are considered gender-neutral anyway, looks like this one is just trying to deliberately piss off the parents. In that respect a lot of cases of teens/young people identifying as trans really are just like the way they used to become goths, punks, emos, skaters, etc. at similar ages. I wouldn't listen to anyone that insists there's no element of social contagion or peer pressure involved

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.