Gender Discussion #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's hilarious how lib fems think that whether or not to remove body hair is among the most pressing issues women face. They'd never dare tackle or talk about real issues

Has she been peaked?
Doesn't look like it, just seems like a lib fem who posts about feminism for show and is inconsistent in her beliefs

Reactions: 11
She's definitely not a radical feminist if she believes TWAW and if she's bleating on about body hair as opposed to something like sex work
Well I say radical feminist just because she’s very big on talking about women’s rights etc, her and some friends have started an anti harassment campaign down in Brighton.. she’s very far left and very anti police etc and has her pronouns in her bio etc

Reactions: 1
Well I say radical feminist just because she’s very big on talking about women’s rights etc, her and some friends have started an anti harassment campaign down in Brighton.. she’s very far left and very anti police etc and has her pronouns in her bio etc
anti police.. goodness me. I'm betting she lives in a rich white neighbourhood.

Reactions: 7
It's hilarious how lib fems think that whether or not to remove body hair is among the most pressing issues women face. They'd never dare tackle or talk about real issues

This is what pisses me off about modern day feminism, and tbh much of what the left says/does about most topics, they talk about the small stuff but don’t tackle the big stuff... it’s almost like.. okay let’s talk about female body hair so it looks like we’re doing something, but let’s not mention anything about world wide issues that women face (because a lot of issues globally faced by women are in developing countries and we can’t be seen to criticise them because that looks racist and not looking racist is the number 1 agenda) .. even though criticising certain things in certain places isn’t racist 🤷🏼‍♀️
I hope that made sense, I’m typing quickly whilst at work 🤪
anti police.. goodness me. I'm betting she lives in a rich white neighbourhood.
Haha probably, I went to school with her, we grew up in Sussex, white lower middle class area, a handful of black students at our school (could probably count on one hand)

Reactions: 6
Haha probably, I went to school with her, we grew up in Sussex, white lower middle class area, a handful of black students at our school (could probably count on one hand)
I figured, at least in america people living in the 'hood (poor black neighbourhoods with lots of violence) actually want more police.

Reactions: 4
I figured, at least in america people living in the 'hood (poor black neighbourhoods with lots of violence) actually want more police.
Well this is the thing.. I completely support BLM (as in the statement and the movement) but the organisation BLM wants to abolish the police and get rid of the nuclear family, which studies have shown (at least from the research I have done) that achieving these two things would negatively impact the black community the most!
Also not to mention, that the main problems we have in society with the police and the reason the police are deemed ‘tit’ is because of underfunding! The left hate torys, but call for defunding the police, which is exactly what the torys have been doing! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Sorry for my rant and changing the subject from gender haha

Reactions: 9
I think they're linked. Both gender ideology and anti police ACAB defund the police stuff are luxury beliefs

Reactions: 10
Well this is the thing.. I completely support BLM (as in the statement and the movement) but the organisation BLM wants to abolish the police and get rid of the nuclear family, which studies have shown (at least from the research I have done) that achieving these two things would negatively impact the black community the most!
I think they're linked. Both gender ideology and anti police ACAB defund the police stuff are luxury beliefs
absolutely right, I would actually consider myself on the left.. but the way it’s going I feel like I’m becoming more right wing by the day 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Also not to mention, that the main problems we have in society with the police and the reason the police are deemed ‘tit’ is because of underfunding! The left hate torys, but call for defunding the police, which is exactly what the torys have been doing! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Sorry for my rant and changing the subject from gender haha
It's ok, I think it's interesting. I support the idea of BLM, however I don't support the organization in of itself. The founder just bought 4 million dollar houses, in white neighbourhoods no less, so much for helping out the black community and giving back hmmm..(other crooked things have been discovered) I also think this is linked to gender since TRAs love to cite black trans lives matter' then 'trans lives matter' as a way to piggy back on to that movement for added support.

It's ok, I think it's interesting. I support the idea of BLM, however I don't support the organization in of itself. The founder just bought 4 million dollar houses, in white neighbourhoods no less, so much for helping out the black community and giving back hmmm..(other crooked things have been discovered) I also think this is linked to gender since TRAs love to cite black trans lives matter' then 'trans lives matter' as a way to piggy back on to that movement for added support.
I definitely saw an upsurge in TWAW / TRA ideology stuff online since the BLM awareness last summer. I can’t help thinking TRAs saw how much attention and clout the BLM posts were getting and wanted to muscle in on it.

Agree 100%, and so many people don’t know that BLM is actually an organisation that says things they may not believe.. most people just think it’s a movement but it’s a lot deeper than that, and IMO could harm the black community (I’m not black so maybe my opinion doesn’t matter here)

Also side note.. not sure if it’s been mentioned but I see LinkedIn has added a ‘add your pronouns so that people know how to address you’ .. as if I needed another reason to hate LinkedIn

Reactions: 6
Steven explains very well in this video why men have a greater advantage then us in sports. Not to mention the risks involved to us.

Reactions: 2
I am very confused right now...so I'm on a couple of dating apps, one that is specifically aimed at wlw but does state its also for trans/non binary people. I say okay well that's fine by me, cause you can choose your preferences. So I do that - but then I come across a fair few profiles who blatantly state they are men, are he/him (not trans) etc...what?? What is the point in advertising this app as an exclusive place for wlw when you allow men to join it? It makes 0 sense? It's not a lot of profiles don't get me wrong, but it just shows how pointless gender seems to be becoming in the modern world...this is just one app of course, I'm probably overreacting but yeah. I was a little surprised.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am very confused right now...so I'm on a couple of dating apps, one that is specifically aimed at wlw but does state its also for trans/non binary people. I say okay well that's fine by me, cause you can choose your preferences. So I do that - but then I come across a fair few profiles who blatantly state they are men, are he/him (not trans) etc...what?? What is the point in advertising this app as an exclusive place for wlw when you allow men to join it? It makes 0 sense? It's not a lot of profiles don't get me wrong, but it just shows how pointless gender seems to be becoming in the modern world...this is just one app of course, I'm probably overreacting but yeah. I was a little surprised.
I regularly come across men on "lesbian" dating apps. No indication of them being trans men and I report them if I see them.

You're not overreacting for not want to see men on a dating app intended for women wanting to meet women. I imagine they join in the hopes of being asked to join a "lesbian" couple in the bedroom or something. 🙄

Reactions: 8
I regularly come across men on "lesbian" dating apps. No indication of them being trans men and I report them if I see them.

You're not overreacting for not want to see men on a dating app intended for women wanting to meet women. I imagine they join in the hopes of being asked to join a "lesbian" couple in the bedroom or something. 🙄
can confirm that it's a popular fetish amongst straight men.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.