Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sea

VIP Member
Just found another clip ITV news posted in Feb.
I am thinking she is female now looking at her thighs and hip area. I wonder if her mug shot wasn’t released because she got a suspended sentence. (Which is a whole other debate).

Catching up, could be a nasty woman, however the whole face mask and behaviour with phone seems very masculine trans activist style. Again could be a nasty, remorseless woman.

Haven't to ignore Saturday Kitchen again, flags for pride..those flags 🤬

Reactions: 6

thegirlscout

VIP Member
KJK is a very divisive character and has got quite a few other prominent GC commentators backs up recently over her comments that people should be able to deny trans identifying people jobs and housing on the basis of their being trans and stating that all trans people are lazy, which is actual transphobia. With regard to standing as an MP, I think she is just trying to pick a constituency with a prominent MP who everyone’s heard of, although last I heard that was going to be Lloyd Russell-Moyle’s constituency, but I guess now he’s been suspended, she’s gone for somewhere else.

Did Ingala Smith include Brianna Ghey in her Counting Dead Women records?
Thank you for the explanation! I hadn’t realised KJK had said those things about trans people, I can see why there is a backlash.
I had another look and it seems the list Jess Phillips reads out every year comes from Dr Smith and Jess herself added Brianna Ghey. I can’t see Brianna on Counting Dead Women myself.

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
No offense to anyone running it but the term 'mini marathon' just proves you can give a name to things that aren't what they appear to be.

It's not a mini marathon it's a 10k.
A mini marathon is a name given to any race greater than 5km but less than 42km. Men are still men and women are still women.

Stick an Adult Human Female sticker to it.
I'm still undecided but I may well do it too.
It's definitely an option I'm considering. I think there will only be an impact if we all state the same, or pretty much.

Edit as I pressed to post button too soon 🤣

Zara zara

Especially as if they want to feel more femimine they'll go for a more feminine brand not a unisex, functional brand. No AGP is going to get excited over E45.
Yes it's not the Sexy Girly Slayyyyy Queen image they never shut the Fuck up about . My Male Cousin has used it for years . My Friends Nanny Olive went through Tubs 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
This hadn't occurred to me but the Mail published some photos and I think you might be right. I have big hands and feet but come on. View attachment 2967706
Yes - when I saw this picture I thought that might be a man. Harder to tell in a photo, with hair covered, no-one beside them to judge height and build, unable to see them walk or hear them speak - both dead giveaways due to BIOLOGY which can't be changed at any deep level.

HoGi

VIP Member
The writer wasn't Annalee Newitz, was it? Annalee Newitz writes the worst sex scenes ever and has a thing about bestiality. She writes sci-fi, so there's ways of weaselling round it as "inter-species sex", but that's what it is.
Thankfully not. No sex in ours haha

I'm not going to name the author as the book isn’t hugely popular and therefore would be outing if you looked at recent reviews on goodreads/storygraph etc.

But it was a good book, told from a girls perspective and no trans stuff in it as it is 90s based (so back when we knew women couldn't have a penis). There was a whole bit about the author at the back about "them" but thankfully all the women at bookclub could see with their own eyes from the 1ich big head shot that she is a woman lol

Tofino

VIP Member
Just found another clip ITV news posted in Feb.
I am thinking she is female now looking at her thighs and hip area. I wonder if her mug shot wasn’t released because she got a suspended sentence. (Which is a whole other debate).

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
Just been reading this. Followed a link to my old professional body - the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists. I can't believe that this profession is sliding down this slippery slope.

It seems to be in reference to colleagues at the moment - but how long will it be before they are forcing this mindless shyte on people who already have difficulties with processing and inderstanding language and their relation to the workaround them? Before it's being pushed into the remediation of stroke and traumatic brain injury victims? Or children with cognitive difficulties? So that people who are already struggling with the use of language are being given even more hurdles to clear - ones that are, in fact, deliberately confusing?

How then, could they even do their job?

I'm pleased I'm out of it. I considered this the best job in the world - and now - pffft! 😡
---

That's the first thought that comes into my mind when I see these flags.

Nazisim in technicolour.
workaround

Sorry to quote myself - I just noticed this. It should say "world around them".

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I don't see being gender critical as having anything to do with party politics. It's smearing us to be labelled 'far right' when we are just in touch with reality.
If it wasn't for this issue I might vote Labour again as I did in the past.
I don’t see what Karen is getting at. Her posts seem to be very much ‘I’m gender critical but not like them