Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
You can pretend it is a name given but it really isn't all these races have names, a marathon is 26.2 miles there is no mini marathon its bullshit, this was a 10k not a mini marathon and do you know what a 10k is called it's a fucking 10k.

Yes men are men and women are women but don't make other shit up to suit your circumstances as that's what they are doing.

Most runners hate marathons being misnamed.
Well in my running club we call them mini marathons, as do lots of people 😊 Mini marathons have been a thing since the 1970s. Start a thread about it if you're that butt hurt over a name.
[/QUOTE]

Your run club is wrong and they are idiots.
---
Actually you can 😊
You really can't have a mini pint unless you are a idiot.
---
I do
It really doesn't fall under the same bracket as TWAW. I'm baffled people are having such an issue with the name of a run and comparing it to men trying to change their biological sex.
actually find it relevant as it's people making up terms to suit them even if not true, yes it's not same as this but it is same bullshit to make people feel better about untruths.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Baby Giraffe

VIP Member
Regardless of the semantics and linguistic technicalities, the term ‘mini-marathon’ has been used for several decades as a descriptor for certain long-distance road races and has been adopted into common parlance. The Dublin mini marathon was established 40 years ago.
Yes, as a patronising shorter option for women as we couldn't possibly do an actual marathon. It's a pile of crap

Tofino

VIP Member
Police Scotland apologising for enforcing laws 🙄

(how was identity criminalised anyway?)

• Sick

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
I was also suspicious about both news stories. I've watched the video of the actual attack and it seems unusually violent for a woman.

I can understand the frustration of being kept waiting for so long, and the elderly woman did hit her with her handbag which is unacceptable behaviour (but not unusual for someone with dementia). So at that point Courtney would be pretty wound up. But to retaliate with such force that the elderly woman was pushed over seems unusual for a woman.

The second red flag is that immediately afterwards Courtney continues to distance herself(?) from the situation, while others rush over to assist the elderly woman. Surely most women would have been horrified by the consequences of their actions and tried to help, or at least watched to make sure she was okay.

View attachment 2967851

+++++++++++++++++++++
View attachment 2967857View attachment 2967858

This is the video - the part where the elderly woman is pushed over is upsetting.
That was not a gentle push - there was a lot of force behind that! It was horrible. And Richman knew that her victim wasn't going to assault her further, because she had already turned to leave.

I would add, that it is not the "instinctive" reaction of most women to respond this in way to aggression, verbal or physical, and certainly not towards someone so obviously frail. Would Richman have done the same to a child?

Can the family take out a private prosecution for something like this? Sue for damages, perhaps (I know they won't want money, but to my mind Richman has got off Scott-free. I don't know what the judge was thinking.)
---
I think it's a woman, the daily mail wouldn't shy from saying if they were trans and if they were they'd be wearing tight pink clothing, cartoon breasts and their hair in bunches
if they were they'd be wearing tight pink clothing, cartoon breasts and their hair in bunches

That's a good point. And as I saw on the video, and someone else pointed out, Richman doesn't seem much taller than their victim, though much more heavily built.

Last edited:

JAR21

VIP Member
Yep this is literally the only photo I’ve been able to find. Much like there was only a single photo for Scarlet Blake until it came out in court reportings he was trans-identified and we got a mug shot once found guilty.

Courtney has been convicted and sentenced and it’s a newsworthy story. Why no mug shot?
The only thing I’d say is that from the video, the height of the victim and perpetrator seems similar?

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Well in my running club we call them mini marathons, as do lots of people 😊 Mini marathons have been a thing since the 1970s. Start a thread about it if you're that butt hurt over a name.

Your run club is wrong and they are idiots.
---

You really can't have a mini pint unless you are a idiot.
---
I do

actually find it relevant as it's people making up terms to suit them even if not true, yes it's not same as this but it is same bullshit to make people feel better about untruths.
[/QUOTE]

Resorting to personal insults. Well done. You're really showing me 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucymyers

VIP Member
Ugh :sick: Eddie Izzard in full 'girl' mode on Saturday Kitchen Live wearing a little white broderie d'anglaise skirt. He forgot himself on the trailer and spread his legs :m
Is this some sort of publicity stunt do ppl think

terfette

Chatty Member
There was the final ep where it was mentioned that Ian had just married a TIM and words to the effect that it was a gay relationship and he was happy. Even that would be frowned on now
I thought I remembered one of the gay guys in it marrying a TIM but I couldn't remember who it was 😂 I'm not quite at the end yet, and a lot of it only comes back to my memory as I watch them

Reactions: 3

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
You are only insulted if you identify with untruths.

I haven't insulted you I've insulted your run club believing you can shorten a marathon and you claiming you can have mini pints neither are correct

These are untruths if you feel Insulted join rest of people believing untruths like people thinking men can be women.

I'm not having a go at you but let's stay consistent.
---
They are soooooooo weird.
Anyone able to vote should look at the green party. They are mental and not in touch, look at recent council elections where they elected a Islamic nutjob.

Reactions: 3

Metropolis

VIP Member
Thank you for the explanation! I hadn’t realised KJK had said those things about trans people, I can see why there is a backlash.
I had another look and it seems the list Jess Phillips reads out every year comes from Dr Smith and Jess herself added Brianna Ghey. I can’t see Brianna on Counting Dead Women myself.
Yes and maybe that’s another reason KJK wants to stand against her since she has vocally expressed that she believes TWAW and also
1717230752190.png

Reactions: 2

JAR21

VIP Member
I loathe the Tories but with Labour in power, the NHS will have compulsory rainbow pronoun lanyards for all staff, self ID fast tracked through and misgendering, even if accidentally, a criminal offense with prison as punishment. Angela Rayner, David 'Clever'ley and 'Sir' Keir Starmer no more believe that a woman can have a penis than they do in Father Christmas, but they are in thrall to the Gender Ideology machine which is powered by big pharma and rich middle class men in suits who advocate for paedophilia. Kemi Badenoch has my absolute admiration for sticking her head above the parapet, irrespective of her other policies.

I think I'm just not able to vote which is a fucking shame.
Why can't you vote?

Reactions: 2