Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It’s just a complete mockery of women’s sports. The categories are separate because of the biological, physical advantages being male bestows. No other reason. Not so we can be our true authentic selves. Not because we feel girlish. Not so we can compare sports bra sizes. Not for affirmation from others. Not so we can talk about periods/panties/gender euphoria. Just so we can compete with our own kind, on a level playing field, because if we compete against men they will win. It’s literally no achievement at all to use your male body to outshine female performance. It’s cheating. You can’t train a female body harder and give it the capacity a male one has. Why is it so difficult for the people overseeing this to speak up and put a stop to it. It gives me rage just thinking about it, I can’t even imagine how these girls feel knowing that no matter how talented they are, nor how hard they train they might as well not even show up because their sport no longer belongs to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Metropolis

VIP Member
There's a thread on the TVchix website about Posie Parker and I can't get over how this man describes himself.

View attachment 2948486

View attachment 2948485
Every single one of these middle-aged AGPs in a bad wig makes me feel sick. I can’t understand how most people don’t realise they’re getting off on appropriating women. I mean, no woman would ever write trash such as this:

1716276737220.jpeg

I don’t want any of them in single-sex spaces. Ever.

• Heart
  • Sick

emmer_moans

VIP Member
That pic of Izzard makes me think of a Jack Monroe thread title “the devil works hard, but portrait mode works harder”. Photoshop doing some HEAVY lifting in that shot, he looks fucking nothing like that 😂 Also, will someone please stage a lipstick intervention? He always wears these really harsh colours that are all wrong on a middle aged man (if indeed there is a lipstick that would be “right”). Also, ew- winsome girlishness does not sit well on 60 year old fellas.

Mr SoupyO got a hold of the issue immediately when we first started talking about it- he’s a man who genuinely likes and respects women and didn’t need led through all the ramifications. He’s now a bigger terf than I am 😍 very lucky.
Whenever I see pics of Eddie is 'girl mode' ( :sick: ) I always think either he is cosplaying Shirly Carter from Eastenders from about 15 years ago, or, the wolf who dresses as Red Riding Hood's granny, bearing his wide mouth full of teeth and looking menacing. The lippy always highlights his mouth and I can't help but think 'wolf!' Beware of wolf in Granny's clothing...

• Heart

Tofino

VIP Member
Honestly, I know there is a lot wrong with this country other than gender identity ideology but the thought of things getting far worse for women and children, girls in particular, in a matter of months is really, really depressing 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
My 'Witch- Adult Human Female' hoodie arrived yesterday, excellent quality and fits perfectly.
They popped a little bag of stickers in as well, this is my favourite.
IMG_4900.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

VC10

VIP Member
This is how I feel -

I'm sick of cunts pushing their agendas at me.
Trying to tell me how I should be, or not be , living my life
How I should be, or not be, voting
How I should, or shouldnt be thinking
Fuck off and mind your own cunting business. Keep your views and fucking opinions to yourself. No other cunts interested.

I've told a few face to face, as well....

Keep men out of Women's spaces.

Cunts like Smith & izzard can get fucked, and keep on fucking going.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Metropolis

VIP Member
I'm not criticising you individually but I think your view is very common. The Conservatives have done huge damage to the country with austerity yet British people have a psyche where we accept it and still think they are a safe pair of hands than Labour. I think the Blair/Brown years were a blip really and British people tend to have a conservative leaning (small government, help yourself in life, low taxes etc..).

Personally I think they're all awful.

Just thinking now, I can't think of a government that seems to have been acknowledged as being 'good'. Canada, US, Spain, Italy, France - they all have significant problems.
Not to mention, as I continuously bang on about in this thread, it is under the Tories that gender ideology has been able to gain such a stronghold over so many public authorities and organisations in this country. In case anyone’s forgotten, Theresa May advocated for self-id and even invited Himdia Willoughby to Downing Street to discuss it FFS. Since then, there’s been plenty of opportunity for them to row back, but it’s only when they cottoned on to the fact that a lot of people were upset by it that they decided speaking against it might gain them some votes. All these hastily drawn up schools and NHS guidelines - they could have got these established years ago but now there’s precious little time to get anything in place and the damage has been done.

I won’t vote Labour because of the leadership’s ludicrous inability to define a woman. They lost all credibility as far as I’m concerned the day Emily Thornberry declared it wasn’t true that only women could have a cervix. If they can gaslight their voters like that, what else are they capable of?

And I can’t vote Tory because I don’t believe they have the interests of the majority of the population at heart. And look at what they’ve done to Sure Start centres (no longer exist), Child Trust Funds and educational provision for children with SEND (it is shit). That’s just for starters. All the people who have to rely on food banks…
Besides, when Rishi goes, it’ll likely be Penny Mordaunt who replaces him and we all know where her loyalties lie.

• Heart
  • Sad

Metropolis

VIP Member
An emergency ban on puberty blockers has been announced:

The emergency ban will last from 3 June to 3 September. It will apply to prescriptions written by UK private prescribers and prescribers registered in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland.

• Heart

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
Can men get ovarian cancer? Nice clear answer.

My mum died of ovarian cancer, These organizations need to get back to discussing the reality of the illness and raising awareness, if they are engaging in silly bullshit like this and get back to fucking reality that only women have ovaries. Eithier do that or shut your organisation down as you are more interested in virtue signalling than helping women.

Sorry for the rant.

• Heart

Notworthy

VIP Member
A 2 bit Rugby club has the fucking nerve to tell Martina, a multiple GS champion to pipe down. That isn't going to do their rep any good at all

• Heart