Gender Discussion #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Letter to Irish Times (in response to an article on 'wokeness' being a religion) compares trans and religious ideologies

1714487340659.png

1714487220420.png

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If any other demographic had demanded such a thing, you can guarantee it would never have been passed.
Exactly.

And it does my head in how the argument is always we must respect the men in dresses. 😡
Why is it never about respecting women!

I often wonder how it came to this. Any turning of the tide must be hugely welcomed.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm not a lesbian but if I were, I would absolutely be a vagina fetishist and proud!
It's so bonkers, does that make me a penis fetishist?
I asked a TRA about this recently, he said having a preference is fine, he likened it to gay men being tops/bottoms, but saying you wouldn't sleep with a transwoman/trans man is transphobic.
No, I don't get it either 😕

Edited for typo.

• Sad
  • Sick
I have genuinely seen it argued by one TRA that needing a p*nis involved in s*x for it to be pleasurable is reasonable but preferring a p*nis not to be present is not. This was “biology” relating to physical pleasure apparently, in part because the p*nis didn’t need to be used in “lesbian” sex.

What it comes down to is that some males will say or do anything to get their way and to coerce women who categorically don’t want them, to sleep with them or to shame those who refuse.

I have also see gay men categorical that they would not date trans men, and some straight men who would never date trans women, but insisting that women accept trans women in their spaces, even down to prisons and refuges. So that’s: male org*sm, very important; women’s safety, not so much.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
It's so bonkers, does that make me a penis fetishist?
I asked a TRA about this recently, he said having a preference is fine, he likened it to gay men being tops/bottoms, but saying you wouldn't sleep with a transwoman/trans man is transphobic.
No, I don't get it either 😕

Edited for typo.
That’s major gaslighting. That’s like saying a straight man not wanting to sleep with a gay man is homophobic or a gay man not wanting to sleep with a woman is heterophobic. Only when trans are involved, not wanting to sleep with someone who falls outwith your sexual orientation is transphobic.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I've started to see men as the inferior sex in the last year or so. The sheer amount of depravity a lot of them get up to, attempt to get up to or even would get up to if it were legal is unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
That’s major gaslighting. That’s like saying a straight man not wanting to sleep with a gay man is homophobic or a gay man not wanting to sleep with a woman is heterophobic. Only when trans are involved, not wanting to sleep with someone who falls outwith your sexual orientation is transphobic.
I said that to him, he seemed to take it on board.
---
Thought police in Scotland are called out again:

View attachment 2906850
I have an Adult Human Female postcard in my living room window.
I live opposite the Police Station.
I won't back down.

• Heart
Thought police in Scotland are called out again:

View attachment 2906850
Humza’s hate crime bill in action!
Haven’t the police got better things to do instead of pandering to this crap?

• Heart
Letter to Irish Times (in response to an article on 'wokeness' being a religion) compares trans and religious ideologies

View attachment 2906718

View attachment 2906716
The parallel with religious beliefs has long been my argument: I’m not obliged to believe in an intangible ‘god’ just because some people do, so why should I be obliged to believe in an intangible ‘gender identity’ just because some people do? 🤷‍♀️
---
Ah, hadn’t read this far down the thread before I posted. Very nice to see that I’m in good company. 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This one stood out for me at the end of a response to a lesbian who was an ‘ally’ but wasn’t attracted to TW. I’ll admit I only read the first few and had enough - there are over 90 on that page! (The website itself is GC, but collating all the crap like this to show what’s really going on)

View attachment 2905691
I’m not a lesbian so it’s maybe not my place to speak on it but that poster can piss right off. The but you never know comment. Well you do know. They won’t find you attractive as they’re lesbians. Women who are attracted to other women and you’re a bloke in a dress.

• Heart
Ive just watched all 3 episodes of the C4 documentary about ''Theres something about Miriam'' Its fascinating!! For all sorts of reasons. Such as is this C4 documentary, almost as exploitative as the original Sky one in 2003!

Theres something about Miriam aired in 2003, and was set up as a reality show by Sky to deliberately set 6 guys up in a Ibiza mansion, on a dating show, with Miriam, who has a secret, that isnt to be mentioned or alluded to until the end of the show. Miriam was born a man and still has a pen*s!!!
Sadly Miriam has died in the intervening period. An odd suicide in his/her hometown in Mexico!

The first episode revolves around the 6 guys, who were chosen, and makes it obvious they were played, and their anger at being betrayed by the lie inherent in the shows format, that Miriam was female, was totally unfair to them. It talks to the shows psychologist, employed at the last minute, as the production crew realise their might be a problem with the show!! Hes talking about how sex, and masculinity and being lied to and being part of a cruel prank, created a toxic mixture, so the fact the boys got so angry and trashed the set, and sued the production company, should have been predicted!
What was even more interesting was the fact that Toby, clocked the fact that Miriam was transgender when they first met, He was probably the most suspicious within the group, of the format and the production team, and he tried to warn the other guys, only to be thrown off the show!!

Episode 2 starts to go into Miriam's history and backstory, how she chose to be transgender from his/her teens, they took hormones, and dropped out of school.
As one of her friends admitted, if you drop out of school you severely limit your options, you can work in a nightclub or salon, or get into sex work, Miriam chose to work in a strip club, which gave them the money for their first boob job, and then they moved to New York, and whilst modelling there got chosen for ''Theres something about Miriam'' for Sky!

Once The TV show aired, Miriam had to face the publicity and the negativity from the British press. Who were brutal, to think only 20 years ago it was possible and permissable for the British Press, to laugh at Miriam and to totally sympathise with the 6 guys who had been fooled!

Then with a subtext that the TV show had ruined her life....Although im not quite sure how her life was ruined exclusively by the TV show, Obviously it was upsetting for her, to come out so openly, in front of the world, but Miriam did choose to co operate with the show, and to do it. After the show Miriam returns to sex work in New York, has a nasty accident when someone throws her out of a window, then after recovering Miriam relocates to Las Vegas, where initially they make tons of money from sex work, before getting caught up with pimps and the underbelly of vegas, the drugs gangs etc who cant/wont allow individuals to indulge in sex work, without a pimp. Miriam disappears and gets punished by being involved in an absolutely awful looking brothel, where workers are drugged imprisoned and prevented from leaving before she escapes and hides herself back in her childhood home in Mexico, before a suicide in 2019

Its a totally tragic story really, of how being transgender 20 years ago, severely limited options, and usually led into sex work. And how sex work, can be dangerous and tragic, if you get involved with the wrong people!
Miriam was referred to as a model with a pen*s, no one even tried in 2003 to say that 'she' was a woman!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Do trans people find all other trans people attractive and if they don't is that transphobic ?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.