Gender Discussion #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen
“I’m denied the most basic need, especially for us females: the need to have close contact and relationships with other females.” 🤢🤢🤢

Full article here https://reduxx.info/trans-identifie...o-be-released-into-womens-general-population/

The thought of him being allowed in female general population is terrifying. He’s already boken numerous orders and been inappropriate to female
staff.

Actually that whole article is horrifying. He’s a very dangerous man.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I had to look it up. The term was apparently coined by a trans activist (not sure if trans identified themselves, I’ve not looked him/her up)

The Cotton Ceiling – lesbian women must consider trans women as potential sexual partners

Quite a collection of social media posts here that are not good for the blood pressure but really help to understand the narrative they are pushing. Transphobic, trans misogyny, cissexist. not an ally, blah blah blah… if lesbians don’t want to date men - with or without their penis.

Well wow, there are some truly deluded people making posts there. I think this one stood out, trans people and "cis" (god I hate that word) look exactly the same...they have got to be kidding...

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Well wow, there are some truly deluded people making posts there. I think this one stood out, trans people and "cis" (god I hate that word) look exactly the same...they have got to be kidding...
This one stood out for me at the end of a response to a lesbian who was an ‘ally’ but wasn’t attracted to TW. I’ll admit I only read the first few and had enough - there are over 90 on that page! (The website itself is GC, but collating all the crap like this to show what’s really going on)

IMG_7062.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
This one stood out for me at the end of a response to a lesbian who was an ‘ally’ but wasn’t attracted to TW. I’ll admit I only read the first few and had enough - there are over 90 on that page! (The website itself is GC, but collating all the crap like this to show what’s really going on)

View attachment 2905691
This is such an incel man thing to say, isn't it? Women should just go out with us when we ask them because we deserve it blah blah blah. duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

View attachment 2905691
Coercive bastard.

Reactions: 27
1000110719.jpg

Saw this and thought it was spot on. They either dress like little girls, hyper-feminine and hyper sexual caricatures, or their mothers.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
‼🚨 Breaking news!!!! 🚨‼

I mean, It’s great that this is happening, but how the duck did we get to a point that the NHS acknowledging the reality of biology is a front-page headline?!
Archived version of the article https://archive.ph/hEdp5

I know the telegraph are really trying to hammer home the insanity of gender ideology, but the NHS hasn’t actually declared this at all. It’s reporting on proposed changes to the NHS constitution, currently being updated by Victoria Atkins (secretary of State for Health and Social Care) in line with requirements to update every ten years. The next update is due in 2025, after the general election, so these changes may not even happen, which is a shame because the new constitution would state, “we are defining sex as biological sex.” Can’t see Labour being that ‘controversial’.

Matthew Taylor, chief executive of the NHS Confederation, which represents healthcare leaders, said its members would review the proposals in detail.
However, he added: “What is absolutely clear at this stage is that a focus on high-quality care for all is maintained and that the NHS is not dragged into a pre-election culture wars debate. This is not where energies should be focused.”

Mr Taylor said staff worked hard to show fairness and compassion towards all patients.
“In particular, groups of people, including trans and non-binary patients, continue to receive some of the worst health outcomes of any group in our society and NHS leaders and staff will want to do all they can to support these patients, as well as their trans and non-binary staff to reduce inequalities…” :mad:

Women’s safety and requirements are less important according to Taylor’s perception.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
“What is absolutely clear at this stage is that a focus on high-quality care for all is maintained and that the NHS is not dragged into a pre-election culture wars debate. This is not where energies should be focused.”
No! This is out and out gaslighting. They have already changed everything so as women are penalised for recognising the truth. All they need to do is turn it back to the way it always was! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 21

I know the telegraph are really trying to hammer home the insanity of gender ideology, but the NHS hasn’t actually declared this at all. It’s reporting on proposed changes to the NHS constitution, currently being updated by Victoria Atkins (secretary of State for Health and Social Care) in line with requirements to update every ten years. The next update is due in 2025, after the general election, so these changes may not even happen, which is a shame because the new constitution would state, “we are defining sex as biological sex.” Can’t see Labour being that ‘controversial’.

Matthew Taylor, chief executive of the NHS Confederation, which represents healthcare leaders, said its members would review the proposals in detail.
However, he added: “What is absolutely clear at this stage is that a focus on high-quality care for all is maintained and that the NHS is not dragged into a pre-election culture wars debate. This is not where energies should be focused.”

Mr Taylor said staff worked hard to show fairness and compassion towards all patients.
“In particular, groups of people, including trans and non-binary patients, continue to receive some of the worst health outcomes of any group in our society and NHS leaders and staff will want to do all they can to support these patients, as well as their trans and non-binary staff to reduce inequalities…” :mad:

Women’s safety and requirements are less important according to Taylor’s perception.
I was thinking along the same lines, was pleased when I saw the article and then realised it’s just pre-election guff that will be forgotten about in no time 😡
Why are they focusing on trans people having worse outcomes? They should focus on the fact these people are mentally ill and treat that if they want better outcomes. What about black mothers who are statistically more likely to die during childbirth? What about rare cancers like my husband died from because they only had evidence of treatment for “similar” cancers? What about people with learning disabilities who are still treated poorly and dying too young even after it was said there would be improvement? Reduce inequalities for “trans and non-binary staff” when their flag is shoved in your face before you even enter the hospital buildings- duck off 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
This isn't a political argument, it's isn't a polarised debate - it's purely factual. You cannot change your sex and, by allowing people to change their gender, we are left with this untenable situation. It's an open door for predators, perverts and bad actors. Maybe the government and senior civil servants did genuinely think it would be a few random trannies that changed gender and it would just give them some peace of mind. They clearly didn't factor in just how bloody perverted many men are and would be given the opportunity, how much pharma will profit from any opportunity and how much harm this can do to children and young people.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Thanks ~ so not quite the cause for celebration I’d hoped for 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I genuinely do not think we ever should have got to the position where birth certificates were reissued in another sex. This is a simple lie, and the principle behind it has caused no end of issues. It’s contributed to confusion in young people, and it’s perpetuated the idea that gender discomfort is very widespread, or that there are gender stereotypes that are important, just when we were starting to get away from that in other contexts.

Even when legal sex is NOT changed, the ideas behind “gender recognition” have proven fairly disastrous.

That does not mean I am “denying anyone’s existence” or not respecting anyone’s wish to dress or present how they wish. I am all for men being as “feminine” and women being as “masculine” as they want without criticism or judgment.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I genuinely do not think we ever should have got to the position where birth certificates were reissued in another sex.
Agree. Back then, presumably, it was considered a kindness to placate a small number of older white AGP men. Such tiny numbers of people, it was never really going to have an impact on society.

Of course, it’s all gone to tit now.

If any other demographic had demanded such a thing, you can guarantee it would never have been passed.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.