Gender Discussion #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Humza. Don't let the door hit you on the arse, on your way out 😃😃😆😆😆😆😆😆😆💀

NINTCHDBPICT000001141536.jpg

---
jk-rowling.jpg
Screenshot_20220923-213636_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Humza Yousaf has finally resigned. Good riddance!

I'm having a wee day drink to celebrate.
Ignore anything I say later, may not be sober.
---
What? I’m aware some plants have a sex and many have make and female parts but pretty sure they don’t identify as anything
---
He needs a swift kick up the arse.
It's a shame his parents haven't given him one.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t remember if this was shared already, but I’ve just watched it all. I don’t know how anyone can argue with this. It blows my mind in particular that any lesbian would be accepting of a TIM as a one to their own. I can’t get my head around it at all.

What an excellent speech though. Not sure who it was that interrupted with wtte of ‘be kind’.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I can’t remember if this was shared already, but I’ve just watched it all. I don’t know how anyone can argue with this. It blows my mind in particular that any lesbian would be accepting of a TIM as a one to their own. I can’t get my head around it at all.

What an excellent speech though. Not sure who it was that interrupted with wtte of ‘be kind’.

It was reading about the "cotton ceiling" that alerted me to the dodginess of the trans stuff. None of my lesbian friends, or my lesbian sister, would consider dating a man, so why the hell would they date one in a dress? Next thing THEY'RE the ones being told THEY'RE the bigots. Nope. Not having it.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
From what I understand, the trans women who are killed are often sex workers, and, sadly, that is true for women in sex work. I don't like calling it sex work, I don't think it's a career.

Other than that, trans women put themselves in more danger by pretending they are actually women and then men are angry to find out they have penises. I do not have a clue why someone would fail to disclose that to a prospective sexual partner, it's fundamental to who you are. Again it's men who are the danger
Yes, and in south America.
There are cross dressers who are murdered - that young lad last year in England for example, but it wasn't because he was 'trans'

The data spewed by TRA's comes from the HRC report done there. Crossdressers have always worked as prostitutes, mostly because they have serious mental health issues, are more prone to substance abuse and can't hold down a job.

Reactions: 11

What a brilliant speech but how ignorant are some of those other MPs who aren't even listening, even the deputy speaker wasn't listening. And that's only the tiny handful that bothered to turn up.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

It was an amazing speech.
I had a "friend", drop me for my views a few years ago, her daughter is a 19yr old lesbian.
That said, another friend last year realised what was going on and how bloody awful it is, her daughter is a 16yr old lesbian.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I’m absolutely gutted. A family member who I haven’t seen since pre pandemic as they live in the US , but used to be very close to. His wife posted online a few months ago that her brother is now her sister. Didn’t surprise me too much because these are very liberal Californians etc. But today she’s posted that my family member is no longer her husband but is now her wife. Complete with awful pictures of a nearing 50 year old man with receding purple hair in awkward dresses. But this isn’t some creepy AGP this is someone I used to be very close to who’s always been sane, sensible, normal. I’m devastated. It’s like he’s been drawn into a cult. The post from his wife is awful too. He no longer uses his social media accounts, you can message her to find out his new accounts. He’s changed his phone number, message her to find out his new number. So basically if I want to contact my family member now the only way to do it would be to message his wife and no doubt I’d have to use his ‘new name’ and pronouns. I’m gutted. I feel like someone has died. This was a wonderful couple I used to be really close to. I can identify the circumstances leading up to this nonsense. She had an awful horrendous childhood then an abusive marriage in her late teens/early twenties, she had a bad cancer in her twenties that not many people survive. She did, but was left unable to work. He has no family at all left on the same continent, he works in tech from home. During the pandemic they were heavily shielding due to her previous cancer and the health problems she’d been left with. So they’re both just at home all the time probably chronically online and searching for a community and sense of belonging. It’s a clear path to this nonsense but it’s so gutting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Just seen
I've said it before, but I detest this lowest common demoninator, morally bankrupt argument. I mean, let's take it to its logical conclusion. People will always break laws so why bother enforcing them? Men will always sexually abuse children so we might as well forget about safeguarding because why bother? We're all going to die anyway so why not just push each other off cliffs? It's a vapid argument put forward by the hard of thinking.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Had a very interesting convo with my 13yr old daughter today. We were talking about trans stuff and men in women's sport. She told me about a girl in the year above her at school who identifies as a male and opted to play in the boys rugby. They got injured so decided to go back to the female team! My daughter then said she actually felt sorry for the boys on that team as most of them have been brought up to respect girls and women but then are still expected to tackle them with force in contact sports. And then if they dont they are not playing their best game. I had honestly never thought of it this way, but she is so right!! We are telling boys not to harm girls but what are they supposed to do in these situations?
And if my 13 yr old daughter can see it, why can't grown adults???

• Heart
Reactions: 43
It was reading about the "cotton ceiling" that alerted me to the dodginess of the trans stuff. None of my lesbian friends, or my lesbian sister, would consider dating a man, so why the hell would they date one in a dress? Next thing THEY'RE the ones being told THEY'RE the bigots. Nope. Not having it.
I hate the "cotton ceiling" business.

No, you are not entitled to sex with ANYONE. That's incel tier thought.

Come to think of it, this is likely why the incel to trans pipeline exists. Can't find a boyfriend free girl? Why not become one.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What is this "cotton ceiling"? I'm almost scared to Google it...
I had to look it up. The term was apparently coined by a trans activist (not sure if trans identified themselves, I’ve not looked him/her up)

The Cotton Ceiling – lesbian women must consider trans women as potential sexual partners

Quite a collection of social media posts here that are not good for the blood pressure but really help to understand the narrative they are pushing. Transphobic, trans misogyny, cissexist. not an ally, blah blah blah… if lesbians don’t want to date men - with or without their penis.

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.