Gender Discussion #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad my kids got through primary school before creeps like this started teacher training.
Urgh. So his expectation is to brain wash kids into denying the reality they perceive? I really wish I was still in the classroom, because my expectation would be to be called Your Royal Highness by my students. It's vital kids learn about and accept my delusional belief that I am a monarch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This over sharing by people who's job is to educate was certainly evident when I did a degree 2009-2012.
It pissed me off then and it makes me feel sick to see it filtering down to children.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I know I've said this before but the Lib Dems could have cleaned up in the last 5 years and been ready and poised to take over if they could have got themselves together and elected a decent and charismatic leader. So many people are dismayed but what's happened in this country and have no options at the election.
But the Lib Dems are captured too and their current leader thinks that women have penises 🙄 he's a complete idiot.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Previewing local election candidates - and there are local/European elections in Ireland also, so everyone can join in

first up - and Dr Dame Katie Denise has passed judgement on this one

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Previewing local election candidates - and there are local/European elections in Ireland also, so everyone can join in

I keep seeing this moustachioed one with the lairy shirts.

Is it a girl? Looks like a girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Look at the bleeping state of it. That’s the Twatter profile picture. No way would I be opening my door to that.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
This, hearing that they'd found a place for me in therapy in weeks rather than months was the shock I needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
But the Lib Dems are captured too and their current leader thinks that women have penises 🙄 he's a complete idiot.
I got a leaflet from my local LD candidate yesterday.
I've emailed him to ask what a woman is, will update if I get a response.

In other news, I've just realised I've been unfriended on FB, by someone, who, in all seriousness told me that no one would listen if men spoke, after seeing me being at LWS Edinburgh last month.
She has two young daughters, one severely autistic.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Suggested for me, no thanks, what a load of bollocks. Shame they have the comments switched off, in what world is a haircut or eating the same as having your healthy breasts removed or your penis amputated. What a joke
Screenshot_20240501_145245_com.instagram.android_edit_314563861880125.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I've just filled out the NHS Constitution Amendment survey - made a couple of comments here & there, on the sections where it matters.....
I'd recommend us all on here doing it ; it only took me 5 minutes on my phone 😎
Screenshot_20240501_145144_Samsung Internet.jpg

Suggested for me, no thanks, what a load of bollocks. Shame they have the comments switched off, in what world is a haircut or eating the same as having your healthy breasts removed or your penis amputated. What a joke View attachment 2908741
Oh dear. When they try to pull out the ‘clever gotchas’ it just looks silly and betrays the the fundamental lack of facts that this entire ideology is based on.

If there was any form of verifiable evidence, there’d be no need for recourse to clumsy wordplay and ‘but, clownfish!’

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I've just filled out the NHS Constitution Amendment survey - made a couple of comments here & there, on the sections where it matters.....
I'd recommend us all on here doing it ; it only took me 5 minutes on my phone 😎
View attachment 2908777
I just spent some time filling it in, but the phrasing of this concerned me a bit:
1714585354394.jpeg

What does ‘where appropriate’ mean in this context and how might that be interpreted by NHS decision-makers? I raised this in the additional comments section, but theoretically, could it be argued by TRA-influenced staff that it is ‘appropriate’ for a man who says he is a woman’s to be placed on a female ward?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.