Gender Discussion #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen
Delusional twit lying in the bed as if he was the one who gave birth? duck off!
Then again, it's rather tiring having to put on make-up/fake lashes/plaited hair for the all important close-up and likes, but he didn't bother to shave his chest hair for that vital skin to skin baby contact. Neither will he be changing any nappies with those razor sharp fake nails, lethal to a baby's delicate skin. :mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
The way that poor baby is crying! They don't appear to feel comforted by snuggling with the man. And he doesn't appear bothered about the baby, it's just a performance to him.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Just seen
In the interest of being as real life as possible, I hope they also paid someone to kick him in the balls repeatedly for 8 hours, then added in a little something that would make his winkie sting every time he goes for a pee for a good fortnight after.

Otherwise this is like when kids play house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
What other children’s book from first time authors would get such glowing recommendations from some very famous people? It’s actually sinister.
I'm reminded of the Hitler youth and the indoctrination of young people by the Nazis in Germany.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Just seen

I'm against surrogacy, full stop - even for genuinely good, loving, childless people. To my mind it's exploitation of women, baby trafficking, and far, far too open to abuse.

Seeing this trans-identifying male in a hospital bed having the baby handed to him as though he has just given birth is just fecking beyond belief. The lengths they go to to indulge their narcissism are terrifying. That poor baby; an accessory to self-obsession. What life will s/he have?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
She does not look well. What has she done?
I sway between having zero sympathy for her choices and feeling sadness at wondering what on earth happened to this woman in her life to make her do this to herself 😔

It’s that trans joy we are always told about. She looks so happy doesn’t she! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t know how book blurbs work. Are they being paid? I can’t imagine some of those names doing favours for publishers.
Have they even read the book and know what they are endorsing?

I largely scroll past author/celeb blurbs as I tend to think they are all just patting each other on the back and doesn’t tell me anything useful. But seeing who is endorsing this children’s propaganda hits different. You are right it’s sinister.
In an ideal world they would read it and give an honest quote.

However I'm pretty sure Stephen King hasn't read a single book he has been sent and is paid to say something nice, as any book he has endorsed is a pile of tit.

I imagine most of these it's a friend of a friend or the publishers nephew wrote it and they ask very nicely if the celeb will give a quote not realising the impact their words can have on some people.

Reactions: 10
She does not look well. What has she done?
I sway between having zero sympathy for her choices and feeling sadness at wondering what on earth happened to this woman in her life to make her do this to herself 😔

I have no sympathy for her at all and I wouldn't be surprised if she meets an early demise. She can't hide the pain in her eyes. My guess is some sort of childhood trauma caused this.

It's sad that she has chosen this route and continues to try and justify it. The reason I feel no sympathy is because she's influencing other vulnerable people into a cult.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It's the case with a lot of people, I think, including the gormless celebrities. Live and let live, what harm is being done and other such meaningless bullshit phrases, they say, while patting themselves on their backs, thinking they are so enlightened. Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Great piece. Sums it up succinctly
I’ve been thinking about this over the last couple of days, and I think that the fact that DT tends to get cast in a certain type of production/role (RSC stuff, always middle-class/professional, etc.) fooled me into thinking he was well-read and relatively intelligent.

But obviously he’s not actually very bright. 😐

Reactions: 32
Not sure if it's been posted but I've just read an article on Gemma Collins, she says she had an abortion when her doctor told her that the baby was intersex (DSD? Sorry if I've used wrong names).
Is that really a reason for aborting a baby, just wondered what your thoughts were as I was under the impression that people can still have a normal life even so.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.