Gender Discussion #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if it's been posted but I've just read an article on Gemma Collins, she says she had an abortion when her doctor told her that the baby was intersex (DSD? Sorry if I've used wrong names).
Is that really a reason for aborting a baby, just wondered what your thoughts were as I was under the impression that people can still have a normal life even so.
Well the reason is up to the mother isn't it?

I’ve been thinking about this over the last couple of days, and I think that the fact that DT tends to get cast in a certain type of production/role (RSC stuff, always middle-class/professional, etc.) fooled me into thinking he was well-read and relatively intelligent.

But obviously he’s not actually very bright. 😐
Yes, you'd never see David Tennant cast as a ratty druggie in a tracksuit would you? He kind of gets the opposite parts to Stephen Graham.

Reactions: 20
Not sure if it's been posted but I've just read an article on Gemma Collins, she says she had an abortion when her doctor told her that the baby was intersex (DSD? Sorry if I've used wrong names).
Is that really a reason for aborting a baby, just wondered what your thoughts were as I was under the impression that people can still have a normal life even so.
It's a pretty tit reason tbh and how did she even know unless the baby was old enough for a gender/anomalie scan. If she got a blood test done it would have shown only one gender as far as I know. But GC is a piece of tit human so she's liable to say anything for attention so she's best ignored.

Reactions: 15
I have no sympathy for her at all and I wouldn't be surprised if she meets an early demise. She can't hide the pain in her eyes. My guess is some sort of childhood trauma caused this.

It's sad that she has chosen this route and continues to try and justify it. The reason I feel no sympathy is because she's influencing other vulnerable people into a cult.
I struggle to have any sympathy for her either, her whole existence seems centred around this one, rather tedious, thing. Nobody cares about your pronouns Ellen and worse- you are trying to normalise the mutilation of healthy female bodies to alleviate mental distress. Go away and talk to a therapist not the press!
---
I don’t think any doctor would “recommend” termination for an intersex baby. I think it’s just sensationalist reporting combining with GC being inarticulate and of low intelligence, more likely there must have been multiple things wrong with the foetus that were incompatible with life, so a TFMR. That’s the only time a termination is recommended, from my experience, it is very much the mother’s choice on whether to proceed if there are congenital anomalies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Delusional twit lying in the bed as if he was the one who gave birth? duck off!
Then again, it's rather tiring having to put on make-up/fake lashes/plaited hair for the all important close-up and likes, but he didn't bother to shave his chest hair for that vital skin to skin baby contact. Neither will he be changing any nappies with those razor sharp fake nails, lethal to a baby's delicate skin. :mad:
I am against Surrogacy full stop but shame on that surrogate Mother handing her baby over to a sick man to indulge his fucked up fantasy . That poor child

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Aren’t people still offered the option of a termination for cleft palate? I can see how she might have been presented with all options available to her but that’s not the same as recommending. But as said above, I don’t know much about her but what I do know would not make me put much store in what she says.

On Tennant, and Page to a degree, I think there’s a sunk cost fallacy of sorts going on - if your trans'd yourself or, worse, trans’d your pre-pubescent child, what can you do other than wholeheartedly try to convince yourself and others you have done the Most Loving Thing? When you’ve voided yourself of all sexual function and committed yourself to a (shortened) lifetime of medical intervention and hormones and you’re STILL unhappy - it must feel like turning a tanker around.

I have so much respect for detransitioners and parents who watchfully wait instead of unthinkingly affirming because that tit must be hard as hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Aren’t people still offered the option of a termination for cleft palate? I can see how she might have been presented with all options available to her but that’s not the same as recommending. But as said above, I don’t know much about her but what I do know would not make me put much store in what she says.

On Tennant, and Page to a degree, I think there’s a sunk cost fallacy of sorts going on - if your trans'd yourself or, worse, trans’d your pre-pubescent child, what can you do other than wholeheartedly try to convince yourself and others you have done the Most Loving Thing? When you’ve voided yourself of all sexual function and committed yourself to a (shortened) lifetime of medical intervention and hormones and you’re STILL unhappy - it must feel like turning a tanker around.

I have so much respect for detransitioners and parents who watchfully wait instead of unthinkingly affirming because that tit must be hard as hell.
My Neice was born in 2011 and Sil was offered the option to terminate and didn't not sure now if it's routinely offered

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It's the case with a lot of people, I think, including the gormless celebrities. Live and let live, what harm is being done and other such meaningless bullshit phrases, they say, while patting themselves on their backs, thinking they are so enlightened. Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Isn’t it funny that Trans+ are allowed their own week / celebrations but anyone dares try to do anything LGB only it’s transphobic / bigoted.
Anything women only is classed as transphobic. Because everything is bloomin' transphobic!

Reactions: 27
I didn’t know that I was going to wind up so fond of the internet presence of that guy from The Thin Blue Line and Gimme Gimme Gimme but here we are! Life takes turns we don’t expect!

Love James’s posts and he is such a welcome famous gay male voice speaking sense on all this.
---
Anything women only is classed as transphobic. Because everything is bloomin' transphobic!
I regret to inform the thread that I’m having my very transphobic period right now. It’s insisting on visiting a biological female again. Bigot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Everything is transphobic. There's blind fish living in the depths of the Mariana Trench that have never seen daylight and can't even comprehend the existence of humans and guess what? They're TRANSPHOBIC!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I didn’t know that I was going to wind up so fond of the internet presence of that guy from The Thin Blue Line and Gimme Gimme Gimme but here we are! Life takes turns we don’t expect!

Love James’s posts and he is such a welcome famous gay male voice speaking sense on all this.
---

I regret to inform the thread that I’m having my very transphobic period right now. It’s insisting on visiting a biological female again. Bigot.
Mines due next week when I’m on a long awaited holiday and want to swim and wear bikinis 😒 bet they wouldn’t want to have periods then would they?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
In the interest of being as real life as possible, I hope they also paid someone to kick him in the balls repeatedly for 8 hours, then added in a little something that would make his winkie sting every time he goes for a pee for a good fortnight after.

Otherwise this is like when kids play house.
I volunteer to be the kicker, no payment needed

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Everything is transphobic. There's blind fish living in the depths of the Mariana Trench that have never seen daylight and can't even comprehend the existence of humans and guess what? They're TRANSPHOBIC!

Licheral GENOCIDE y'all. Let's petition parliament to have these blind fish EUTHANISED and extend trans awareness month for the next 57 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If I had twitter I would follow James Dreyfuss ❤
If I had twitter I would unfollow David Tennant 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If I had twitter I would follow James Dreyfuss ❤
If I had twitter I would unfollow David Tennant 🤬
I'm on Twitter and I do follow James. I don't follow DT but I bet that if I did, his thirsty wife would check me out, see that I'm a full-blown Terf, and block me on his behalf! 🙄😁

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well the reason is up to the mother isn't it?

Yes, you'd never see David Tennant cast as a ratty druggie in a tracksuit would you? He kind of gets the opposite parts to Stephen Graham.
Oh yes of course it is, I was just surprised because I'd thought it was a condition that one could still live a normal life with and in the same article she was saying how she was desperate for a baby.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.