Gender Discussion #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a pretty tit reason tbh and how did she even know unless the baby was old enough for a gender/anomalie scan. If she got a blood test done it would have shown only one gender as far as I know. But GC is a piece of tit human so she's liable to say anything for attention so she's best ignored.
I’m sorry but I don’t believe her. Awful to say, but there we are. She would say anything for column inches.

Reactions: 24
Cm
I'm on Twitter and I do follow James. I don't follow DT but I bet that if I did, his thirsty wife would check me out, see that I'm a full-blown Terf, and block me on his behalf! 🙄😁
Come over to her thread, happy to witch about her there!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Mines due next week when I’m on a long awaited holiday and want to swim and wear bikinis 😒 bet they wouldn’t want to have periods then would they?
You can get a prescription from your gp to delay it or if you take the pill you can carry on for another week. Definitely worth speaking to your GP if you can get through. These days the chemist may even be able to help?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but I don’t believe her. Awful to say, but there we are. She would say anything for column inches.
I agree.
I'm pro choice, "as soon as possible, as late as necessary for any woman, for any reason", so it that sense I have no problem with her terminating, I just don't believe any part of her story though.
I'd wonder if there even was a pregnancy tbh.

Reactions: 13
I wasn’t aware that any ‘gender’ other than female went through the menopause! And the session at 15:10… I would happily donate TIMs my awful periods, the bleeding I have had for 3 weeks with crippling cramps, the hot flushes, the mood swings, the pain, the fatigue. They have no bleeping clue!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I wasn’t aware that any ‘gender’ other than female went through the menopause! And the session at 15:10… I would happily donate TIMs my awful periods, the bleeding I have had for 3 weeks with crippling cramps, the hot flushes, the mood swings, the pain, the fatigue. They have no bleeping clue!!
Depends what it is I guess. TIFs will go through the meno on the basis they’re actual women (just think they’re men) so guess they should be included and if it’s talking about improved understanding for everybody so that’s ok but sect it’s not that

Reactions: 6
I am against Surrogacy full stop but shame on that surrogate Mother handing her baby over to a sick man to indulge his fucked up fantasy . That poor child
In fairness, she may have been in a position where she was effectively "farmed" and had no idea where her baby was going to end up.

Many of these surrogates are trafficked women, effectively used for breeding purposes. It's a form of sex slavery for many women.

Edited to take out a snarky comment about Gemma Collins, because the two came out together, and the second one was serious and didn't deserve to be coupled with the first.

Edited again to say sorry to @Mugglewump who had put a laughing emoji to my Gemma Collins comment - I don't want people thinking that Muggle is some sort of monster.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Not sure if it's been posted but I've just read an article on Gemma Collins, she says she had an abortion when her doctor told her that the baby was intersex (DSD? Sorry if I've used wrong names).
Is that really a reason for aborting a baby, just wondered what your thoughts were as I was under the impression that people can still have a normal life even so.
I’m absolutely 100% pro choice, but I think she’s full of tit and would say absolutely anything to get her thick gob in the papers.

Reactions: 14
Wait. . .What?

Somebody has had SEX with GEMMA COLLINS??? 😧

In fairness, she may have been in a position where she was effectively "farmed" and had no idea where her baby was going to end up.

Many of these surrogates are trafficked women, effectively used for breeding purposes. It's a form of sex slavery.
She may have even "chosen", it, but it's hardly a free choice when you can barely make ends meet.
Funny how wealthy women never want to be be surrogates...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone else on this group?
I swear I just stay to piss them off.
It's women's rights but men in frocks can be women.
I’ve left and rejoined a few times. It’s like a bad scab, probably shouldn’t but I have to give it a little scratch now and again. They’re absolute morons in the comments but always nice to see a few pushbacks and not just my own!

Reactions: 6
She may have even "chosen", it, but it's hardly a free choice when you can barely make ends meet.

Indeed. Every time I read someone claiming about "It's a wonderful and generous thing to do for a someone who is childless. We (at the X clinic) just want to help people have a family", I think "Course you do. I'll believe that when I read a verified account of a rich white woman having a baby on behalf of a poor one in the Indian subcontinent."

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Many of these surrogates are trafficked women, effectively used for breeding purposes. It's a form of sex slavery for many women.

Edited to take out a snarky comment about Gemma Collins, because the two came out together, and the second one was serious and didn't deserve to be coupled with the first.

Edited again to say sorry to @Mugglewump who had put a laughing emoji to my Gemma Collins comment - I don't want people thinking that Muggle is some sort of monster.
Yes you are right it could have been some trafficked woman my first thought was some hand maiden being "kind" but the baby farms in places like India and Ukraine are abhorrent poor babies and Women

Reactions: 12
Exactly. How come it's always women living in poverty that are so amazingly generous? It's one thing to do it for a friend or family member but we're pretending that women who are being paid to have a baby for a stranger are just doing it out of the goodness of their hearts. I just feel more and more out of touch with the world and I'm not even that old.

Reactions: 25
I have to say, I’ve always found her story about not knowing she was pregnant until she had a late miscarriage, then going to the National TV Awards that night really, really sketchy. Especially as she never spoke about it until years after it apparently happened. And now another traumatic pregnancy loss that happened years ago that’s she’s only talking about now? It’s very strange.

Reactions: 12
I have to say, I’ve always found her story about not knowing she was pregnant until she had a late miscarriage, then going to the National TV Awards that night really, really sketchy. Especially as she never spoke about it until years after it apparently happened. And now another traumatic pregnancy loss that happened years ago that’s she’s only talking about now? It’s very strange.
Yes, I agree completely. I’m perhaps somewhat over sensitive about pregnancy loss owing to multiple miscarriages, however I’m always slightly suspicious of stories like hers.

I am absolutely and resolutely pro choice, so if she did choose that then I support her completely; however given her history it just doesn’t strike me as authentic.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve left and rejoined a few times. It’s like a bad scab, probably shouldn’t but I have to give it a little scratch now and again. They’re absolute morons in the comments but always nice to see a few pushbacks and not just my own!
I argue with them all the time, there does seem to be more pushback which is good.
---

Thanks, I really was laughing at the Gemma Collins thing!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.