Gender Discussion #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen the receipts on Twitter - Emma Bunton’s son has always been a gender non-conforming boy who loved playing with dolls and having long hair.

Trans the gay away Emma, trans the gay away…

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I can’t even listen to that whole clip of Tennant waffling on. Since when are celebrities the fountain of all wisdom? There’s something very off about the number of them pushing young children into transitioning. He can duck off.
Tennant's son who came out as non binary age 9.
Yes, I'm sure he realised that at AGE 9 all by himself.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
bleeping terrible, all these bleeping luvvies projecting onto their kids 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 29
And they get another week…. Urgh!
This is a new thing this year, slipped in when no one was looking. It’s insidious the way more and more dates celebrating the ideology keep getting added to the calendar and all based on a lie - ‘millennia-old history’. It reminds me of Animal Farm where the commandments are slowly changed and the animals are too afraid to challenge this.
1715147248844.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I can’t believe how measured and polite her email is! She made it clear that she wanted a female and the salon allowed this clown to accept the appointment. He is a creep, I bet that he claimed it purely because the woman wanted a female and he wanted the validation OR he wanted to teach her a lesson.
Whoever stated upthread that most men don’t see women as people, just in servitude to men, you are 100% right and that is such a bleak realisation.

19246583, member: 313202"]
Stating biological facts is not discrimination, he accepted taking that appointment despite knowing the customer had asked for a female therapist. The customer is the one who should be (and is) upset, not him.
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I think when you complain about these things you have to try to keep your head but be clear and unapologetic. Give them an inch and they take a mile. That's something I really struggle to maintain composure.

Reactions: 23
This is a new thing this year, slipped in when no one was looking. It’s insidious the way more and more dates celebrating the ideology keep getting added to the calendar and all based on a lie - ‘millennia-old history’. It reminds me of Animal Farm where the commandments are slowly changed and the animals are too afraid to challenge this.
View attachment 2922308
I find that beyond depressing, and a bit frightening tbh. Insidious is exactly the word for it. The comparison to Animal Farm has crossed my mind many times.

'Our future liberation' - words fail me. 😟 Liberation from what, exactly? Depressing and frightening.

Reactions: 21
I find that beyond depressing, and a bit frightening tbh. Insidious is exactly the word for it. The comparison to Animal Farm has crossed my mind many times.

'Our future liberation' - words fail me. 😟 Liberation from what, exactly? Depressing and frightening.
Looks like they are looking forward to liberation from all protections given to women and children regarding privacy, dignity, safety, consent and the scrapping of any recognition for their achievements.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Looks like they are looking forward to liberation from all protections given to women and children regarding privacy, dignity, safety, consent and the scrapping of any recognition for their achievements.
Exactly.
Free rein, basically. 😟

Reactions: 14
I can’t bring myself to watch it.
I used to think he seemed like a fairly decent, relatively intelligent man. I have several friends who’ve worked with him in the past and they had only good things to say about him.
But over the last couple of years it’s like he’s had a complete personality transplant; this issue aside, almost overnight he went from keeping his family life extremely private to fame-whoring his family at every opportunity. It’s such a weird personality change. 🤷‍♀️
Neither can I 🤬
He's a talented actor but clearly hasn't considered why some women don't want men in their spaces identifying as women. A typical 'be kind' type that can only see prejudice and doesn't understand or care why some women might feel like that.

I don't think anyone thinks that actors views on life or politics are to be respected anymore because so many show themselves up on social media. Gone are the days when we admired actors from afar and they had some mystique.

Reactions: 21
There's something so fake and strange about Starmer. He is overseeing a Party with a serious anti-semitic problem yet his wife and children are Jewish. He is on record in broadsheet articles are referring to having a son and daughter and also two sons. He's never given his daughter's name publicly. They are perfectly entitled to privacy of course but I don't trust him. I think there is a trans child close to his family somehow which helps account for his stance.

Reactions: 28
Just had a flyer through my door from the local Labour candidate. Just emailed her to ask if she knows what a woman is…..
Which is the same question I plan on asking any of the candidates.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I get a fake vibe from Starmer, too. He seems to blow with the wind and change his mind on things. He's been a very weak opposition leader, there are many times he could have "got one over" on the ailing Torys - especially as a lawyer - and he's failed.

He won't be getting my vote.

Reactions: 20
There's something so fake and strange about Starmer. He is overseeing a Party with a serious anti-semitic problem yet his wife and children are Jewish. He is on record in broadsheet articles are referring to having a son and daughter and also two sons. He's never given his daughter's name publicly. They are perfectly entitled to privacy of course but I don't trust him. I think there is a trans child close to his family somehow which helps account for his stance.
I don't trust him an inch either but being Labour leader now can't be an easy job in fairness because they have to appease so many people with different viewpoints. Side with Israel and you've alienated the Muslim vote (and vice versa). Side with women and the TRAs will be after you. Side with the needs of the metropolitan elite against Brexit etc and the working classes feel alienated. They try to be all inclusive but its not working. The party has too many factions.

I had an argument with a friend who has been a long standing member of the Labour Party at the weekend. He thought my stance on the trans issue was totally outrageous because you know 'trans women are women' if they say so. He's totally bought into the shite they spout about women being bigoted against them and sees it like the old gay rights issue. Gimme strength 💪

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.