Gender Discussion #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watching Eurovision? The host immediately pointing out that women are the most succesful at Eurovision straight after the NB Irish performer felt purposeful in a good way.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
🤣 my daughter was also married at 6. She also thought she was a horse and dog some point, she's now 12 and isn't any of those lol
I remember when I was about 5 I told a doctors receptionist that I was going to have 100 babies. I was quite put out when she laughed 😅 I'm not an idiot but clearly had no understanding about biology at 5 years old & yet kids today know there is the wrong body at that age. When did kids become medical experts who can diagnose their own disorders?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
All for the gram! Bore off! :sleep::sleep:
Georgia needs to realise noone knew who she was before her marriage, or gives an eff about her except for her connection to Tennant. She's so smug. That kid is going to grow up being an narcissistic entitled person, no doubt.
---
I was thinking the same thing a minute ago, there must be a reason for the high rate of gender dysphoria among famous people's children? It seems like every week a new one pops up.
I think they are either 1) groomed into being accessories of the celeb and the fashion de jour is trans kids, or 2) the kids are rebelling against their parents and the rebellion de jour is trans kids.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
These straight celebrities leveraging the fashionable phases of their confused young children for social media likes and attention can absolutely f*ck off.

There is no doubt this is a social contagion, and a highly dangerous one at that.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I can’t even listen to that whole clip of Tennant waffling on. Since when are celebrities the fountain of all wisdom? There’s something very off about the number of them pushing young children into transitioning. He can duck off.

Reactions: 35
I can’t even listen to that whole clip of Tennant waffling on. Since when are celebrities the fountain of all wisdom? There’s something very off about the number of them pushing young children into transitioning. He can duck off.
It certainly was a mistake to ever put celebrities on a pedestal. Actors in particular just read out the words other people have written and aren’t especially interesting as people themselves by and large.

I’m a gay parent and I don’t want my children taught about gender identity or whatever is the latest fashion, all they need to know is to treat all the very many different types of people that there are with respect and not to judge anyone. These hetero celebrities jumping on a bandwagon to trans kids who very likely are gay or bi, but may just wind up straight, is legit horrifying to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
What these people fail to realise is that there are many, many incidents of women refusing medical care/beauty treatments/therapy from men and those males have no problem with it whatsoever. Even when I've had medical appointments that aren't too 'personal' ie just a check up with clothes on and the receptionist has said it's a male I'll be seeing, they've always asked if that's OK. I've never refused but I get the impression it would be fine if I did. When I had my eldest children (25-30 years old) there was a male midwife on the local NHS Trust team. He was lovely and always double checked if the Mum was OK with him doing the appointment, even if it was just a weigh in check up. If the Mum said no he was absolutely fine and passed to a colleague.
People like the AGP in the original post are just farming the shame for the kink.
But then, we all knew that.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
OMG my eyes are bleeding at Eurovision and all the ridiculous trans flags everywhere

Reactions: 17
I can’t bring myself to watch it.
I used to think he seemed like a fairly decent, relatively intelligent man. I have several friends who’ve worked with him in the past and they had only good things to say about him.
But over the last couple of years it’s like he’s had a complete personality transplant; this issue aside, almost overnight he went from keeping his family life extremely private to fame-whoring his family at every opportunity. It’s such a weird personality change. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 25
‘But why are my feelings not the only thing that matters? But why am I not getting the validation I demand? But me!! But me!!! BUT ME!!!!!!!!!’
They never have an ounce of compassion for a woman who may have experienced a traumatic incident involving a man. Of course they don’t, because they would never understand it. Nor do they care. They are showing the giveaway signs of their maleness. The absolute entitlement and the complete and total lack of understanding of what it’s like to be a woman. Of course, added into this is the self obsessed, “Only I matter, my feeling trump everyone else’s”, that these TIM always seem to have.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
In the replies to the woman who has received the harassing mail through her letter box, there was this highlighting what’s happening in Hebden Bridge, once known for being a haven for lesbian couples :mad:
View attachment 2919227
Yes, I was there over the bank holiday. They’d absolutely taken over. I was with a big group so I had to just mutter under my breath to my husband unless they ousted me for being a horrible terf 😂 I did refuse to spend any money in any shops/cafes/pubs that had one of them in the window though - so small wins.
Since when is pride only about trans? 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 15
They never have an ounce of compassion for a woman who may have experienced a traumatic incident involving a man. Of course they don’t, because they would never understand it. Nor do they care. They are showing the giveaway signs of their maleness. The absolute entitlement and the complete and total lack of understanding of what it’s like to be a woman. Of course, added into this is the self obsessed, “Only I matter, my feeling trump everyone else’s”, that these TIM always seem to have.
I think that’s exactly it: so many men don’t see women as ‘people’ at all, they’re just a provider of services that make their lives easier: sex, domestic labour, childcare, etc.

And this is a natural extension of that: a woman is there to validate a man’s version of himself, no matter what the cost to her. Because they don’t comprehend a cost to women, because women are not real people. They’re just a concept that serves men well.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.