Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CookieZippy

VIP Member
Just saw this bizarre rant from Russell T Davis about the importance of embracing the whole alphabet. I used to really like the guy and love some of his previous writing, but he’s really gone off on one here (listen from 1:40).

God he's absolutely trolleyed there. Totally cast Ncuti Gatwa as The Doctor with his cock as well.

Reactions: 10

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
“Breaks the immersion” is exactly it! I thought about the radiation/mutated scenario, but really, we know what would happen to a woman living with dozens of men in an army-type base like that. That’s why there aren’t supposed to be any women in the Brotherhood 🥴

JAR21

VIP Member
It certainly should be but CAMHS have huge waiting lists now and sometimes young people can wait a very long time before having access to any help due to the high numbers of referrals.
Obviously more funding and staff are needed as we appear to have a huge mental health crisis going on with young people at the moment.
Why though? I don't recall there being a mental health issue amongst my peers when I was a teenager.

Baby Giraffe

VIP Member
Do you think she got confused and meant transmen?
I was wondering that too, even on this page people often state the opposite one to that they mean. Obviously trans men (ie biological women) would naturally go through the menopause but not sure what it’s got to do with trans women and surely any issues they have are by taking cross hormones not a natural process like menopause?
---
no, she actually used the term 'women not born female'.
Just seen this follow up post, aren’t women not born female actually men and, in which case, why are other men not being included as they need better understanding. Surely also o thought most trams women said they were born female but in a male body so this person saying the opposite is a bit of a TERF 😂

I’m so glad you brought this up as it’s been making me uncomfortable too. I don’t want people like that representing my views and people thinking I am like them. Clout chasers like this also are sometimes ill-informed and it just plays into the hands of the more articulate TRAs out there. I don’t like it either when we are lumped in with far right anti-woke brigade who just hate anyone that doesn’t fit their agenda when I am GC because I care about women’s rights, children’s safety and LGB’s protections.

In all seriousness, I've never some across one. They just repeat the same old platitudes about kindness, no debate, genocide, trans rights are human rights end of blah blah blah. Granted, there are awful GC people about too.

Em_gardener

VIP Member
I spend most of my time eye rolling and shaking my head at the nonsense that's going on at the moment
I'm not being sarcastic or anything (God knows Ireland isn't much better atm) but why do people vote for the SNP? Is it all down to independence or is there another reason?

Notworthy

VIP Member
wtf does this mean “women only”? I’m sure it just used to be “women”. Does this mean there is another women’s race that men can enter?

congrats to this incredible WOMAN what an awesome time.
It's because the Women can use the Men as pacemakers so there are 2 records. 1 for a race where Men run with the Women and 1 where its just Women. Nothing sinister about it.

petty_cynical

VIP Member
I'm interested too as my Daughter's family are all in Australia.
Dd, at 22 is the eldest of 8 grandchildren, all girls so this has real implications for them.
---

That AGP, Manielle over on the Popsy thread got free laser hair removal.
It's sickening.
I hope it gets pushed to the high court & the legislation is deemed dumb by the courts. It’s a fluster cuck thanks to Julia Gillard

• Heart

petitspois

VIP Member
Saw 2 TIFs in the wild today. 1 looked OK to be fair. Looked very plain wearing a female work suit & minimal make-up, may have passed at first glance if he wasn't so tall. He was alone so didn't hear him speak.

The 2nd was my ex-husband 🤣 Fortunately he didn't see me as I still don't know how I'd respond to seeing him in his ladyboy garb.

This is encouraging https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...tonewall-petition-house-of-lords-transgender/
If you could be sure of your safety, which of course is impossible, the best approach would be to laugh. I think that's the only reaction they wouldn't welcome, as Margaret Atwood said far more eloquently than me.

Princess She-Ra

JAR21

VIP Member
I've just found a video of a MTF op if anyone is interested:

The link wouldn't post, but it's the post below this one. Twitter is hiding it for some reason.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9