Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miggsy

A Glasgow Uni accent I've always known it as. Again, no offence to the actual uni 🤣
---

Totally understandable. All the hyperbolic woo chat around this stuff proves our point. As if any woman would ever need an explanation of why it really needs to be women working in rape crisis. But here we are having to explain water to fish..
I went to Glasgow Uni managed to avoid the Kelvinbridge accent though 😂

Hoping my son decides not to go to Glasgow, it was wanker heavy in my day never mind now

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Mugglewump

VIP Member
Why do they need to know, anyway? That's what gets me 😡........... you've told them your name, who you are, etc........ ?

Hope it all gets resolved for you quickly xxx
Will you keep your No-Claims bonus Protected? Xxx
I think it's sorted, and it won't affect my insurance as I drive a motability car.

kata420

Chatty Member
Both can be distressing but a cavity search still wouldn’t be r**e
rape is being penetrated in an orifice by a penis
It depends on the definition used, but I do agree with what you’re saying and don’t wish to minimize anything by getting into semantics. I am aware this is very triggering for many of us.

There are two definitions in Ireland, one is any unwanted penetration, which can be digits or any object. https://eige.europa.eu/gender-based...he-eu/ireland-rape?language_content_entity=en.

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
I know very little about that family other than the videos I see reposted on GC Twitter, but the father creeps me the fuck out. Is there a reason why the mother is never in this rainbow flag waving, clout chasing videos?

She’s too busy looking in the mirror and hating that sweet little blonde daughter they have :(

• Sad

melfish

VIP Member
Nah, M&S is where AGPs go to wank into lacy knickers, hang them back up on the racks, then go home and write a review about it on the website and get it published. They’ll love Davina’s range I’m sure 😍
Please tell me this is just hyperbole

• Haha
That's the part that worries me most. He isn't just an annoyingly extra girl. His persistent interest in her is very triggering to me. It makes me sick.
---
Thanks so much everyone for the advice. As much as it sickens me I'll use the "right" pronouns and just say as this "girl" is making my daughter feel unsafe. They know my daughter is really vulnerable right now and has police/social services involvement so hopefully they'll help.
I'm so sorry. This is so wrong, your daughter shouldn't have to put up with this 💔

What age is the other "woman"?

Peachsquish

VIP Member
2 from the telegraph

• Wow
  • Angry

Lovespizza

Whatever your thoughts on the Mail generally they are bringing these matters to the publics attention which in my view is a good thing. If we only had the Guardian to read then we'd all be completely indoctrinated by their viewpoint. Personally I think it's a good thing that we can access news with a different political slant (depending on the publication).
They are but with clickbait inaccurate headlines. They aren’t historically known for their love of women (the exact opposite in fact) so always worth thinking deeper with anything they print as I’d be willing to bet money it isn’t because of feminism. Same as with most media really, what’s the underlying agenda.

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
She is a young woman who identifies as non- binary and she has her breasts removed. She isn't ugly but mentally unwell and confused.
She isn't weird either, she has been manipulated and coerced by the social contagion of the trans rights movement. No one is pimping her out as she is an actor - watch Yellowjackets.
Oh ok, I don't watch TV and the last time I read Vogue the front cover featured beautiful models and this girl is very plain (imo). The whole situation is weird.

Reactions: 8

Tea_and_Biscuits

Can anyone recommend a book about menopause written by a woman who knows the difference between a woman and a pervert in a dress? I really don’t fancy reading about menopause and being inclusive of men….

ETA the idea of tiptoeing around men’s feelings while dealing with something that really blows up a woman’s life makes me so mad!
Maybe try The Knowledge by Dr Naghat Arif? I've not read it personally but I follow her on IG and she always refers to women and doesn't use euphemistic terms for females.
I also found some useful information from menopause support on symptoms...my brain fog at one point was so bad I thought I had early onset dementia

• Heart

Elle

VIP Member
Aside from JKR, who are some GC women you respect and admire pls? Not necessarily 'celebs' but those who speak out and do so in a considered and eloquent way.

Miggsy

From what you have said, it sounds like some of you used to be very similar to me (highly trans sympathetic, shall we call it?!). I'm curious as to whether it applies to everyone here that you were once only slightly GC or not at all and then became increasingly GC. Or whether some of you were GC from the very start?

It's interesting because Contrapoints described being GC as being in a whirlpool and once you're in deep you can't get out of it whereas some of you have said it's a case of having your eyes opened and not being able to unsee it.
I was fully TWAW until around 5 or 6 years ago but it wasn’t as heated a debate then.

VC10

VIP Member
The bbc will even spin the script and words in the scripts of a programme to enable it , trying to force everyone in Society to take on board the ' right-speak' .
It's all put in front of the content as a priority.
I can't "see" past any of it now to ' get at' the programme behind it, know what I mean?

So I don't fucking bother.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Just reading around Traitors and how is mostly the women who have been getting 'murdered'. Depressing that even in a game show its the men killing off the women
I would agree with you about this but the women are pretty poor on the show.
Not sure how true this is…
That plot does sound ridiculous but then again most of Dr Who is ridiculous when you try to analyse it.

Metropolis

VIP Member
Totally agree with your last statement but as I woman that’s the tallest person in my mixed sex office that doesn’t make me any less of a woman, nor is a petit man not a man. I rarely find women’s clothing fits me as my shoulders are broad and my hands large so regularly wear stuff from the men’s section of shops. I wear the same size shoes as my husband (we share trainers), none of this defines either mine or his sex, if you focus on those elements then you’ll probably conclude I’m a man, the chromosomes I was born with confirm I’m very much a woman, just a non dainty, tall hulk of a woman who actually does get upset when somebody isn’t paying attention and calls me sir.
Yes the trans YouTuber Jamie Raines (Jammy Dodger) is 6’1 or something, has hormone-induced facial hair and ‘the voice’. Still comes across as female to me. My mind just doesn’t compute ‘male’ when someone clearly isn’t. Same with female-presenting men.