Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Metropolis

VIP Member
Everything on the bbc now has to have it, it won't get through their diversity office ( employs 200 staff) to be broadcast otherwise
Yeah, this was Mastermind earlier. At first I thought gender non-conforming female, but they had a typical TIF name :rolleyes:
1705354422370.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Scotch Mist

VIP Member

This is a good video (although long) about the court case going on over that women's only app that was infiltrated and shut down by TRAs.

• Sad
I feel more sorry for him than I do myself tbh, he told me he knows he will never be me and that the jealousy eats at him daily.

The day I left I was begging him to get help and he told me "no fuck off it's you that needs to change not me" so I stood up and said "OK, ill change something" and I walked out and never went back.

He's seen me once in person since, my nieces mum and I were in costa sat in the window and I looked better than I ever had, I'd my hair done silver white (daenarys targaryen white) with waist length extensions done by an award winning stylist, and I'd gotten really lucky on ebay and picked up an expensive coat for like 30 quid in new condition 😂 He was fucking LIVID me and nieces mum just sat there laughing, he kept shaking his head looking fuming 😂😂😂😂

Anyone can ask me anything they want BTW I don't mind answering anything at all, just takes me a few days to get round to catching up here sometimes.
Holy fuck, that would actually terrify me 💔💔 you are amazing!! Plus your hair sounds unreal!! 😍

What do you think is wrong with him?? Like to me he is clearly not mentally sound...

weeweegie

VIP Member
Och I like Alan but unsurprised by this. It’s career suicide for actors like him to go against the woke grain so of course he’d say this. Plus, it doesn’t affect him one iota. Still, I don’t think he’s a woman hater, I think he’s actually a nice guy just in a luvvie bubble.

Miggsy

Watched Saltburn last night and couldn't help notice the characters reading Harry Potter. Wonder if that was some sort of statement by Emerald Fennell, not sure where she is on the GC spectrum

PryingPenny

Chatty Member
Is anyone else a Silent Witness fan?

There's a gender critical professor in the latest episode who is shown to be a bit of a dinosaur

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Hefflen

I'm sure Lucy and Yak are already off most people on here's lists but this campaign seems so backwards... Let's produce a boob print then have someone who has had their breasts voluntarily removed (including nipples) promote them.
View attachment 2706349
Totally believe that anyone who has had a mastectomy deserves to be given respect and care but this seems to make a mockery to me, I'd imagine many women who have the surgery for medical reasons do experience some dysphoria afterwards, and choosing to have reconstruction etc would be emotional and complicated, but to choose to do this and then say your chest "deserves" to be seen is weird!
L&Y are a funny one to me. I actually have loads of their clothes (their trousers work for me, what can I say), but at one point I stroppily sold half of what I owned because of the overly woke and sensitive moderation on their FB group. This campaign where they aren't really highlighting regular boobs, is a bit of a misfire - but they'll all be clapping themselves on their backs. I try to take out my emotion from it and just buy the pieces I will actually wear.

gimm3more

VIP Member
I'm still not even 35 yet, but still remember the good old days when none of this would have been tolerated in schools before.

Why is the girl allowed to dress up like a cat?

---
Sorry that is not HOT hun.

I’m sure these “cat” stories are made up. That looks like text from a Reddit thread

blahblahboring

VIP Member
These are my go-to recommendations:

Trans by Helen Joyce, Irreversible Damage by Abigail Shrier, Material Girls by Kathleen Stock, The End of Sex by Debra Soh, The Abolition of Sex by Kara Dansky

Aside from JKR, who are some GC women you respect and admire pls? Not necessarily 'celebs' but those who speak out and do so in a considered and eloquent way.
[/QUOTE]

• Heart

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
London has always been multicultural though - and on the whole that’s great. I do get concerned about how large immigrant populations can vote in corrupt candidates - see local gov in tower hamlets for example. Lutfur Rahman is STILL doing his shit.

Nelly's mum

VIP Member
This one?

I don't think it's that one, I can't get it to play. The one I was looking for was clips from American/Canadian universities as far as I remember, TIMs filming themselves being disgusting in the Ladies while women were nearby not realising what they were doing 🤢
Thanks Weeble 🙂

• Sick
  • Sad
Watched the new Gladiators as a family tonight. My 12yr daughter mentioned something about the women doing better than the men and that they would beat the men but my husband pointed out that they keep the categories separate as men competing against women wouldn't be fair. Have to say both of us had expected that there might be a mixed category so it was a relief that they have kept competitors separated by sex (as it should be!).
For now. I’m hoping there won’t be a Tim further on in the series but we’ll have to wait and see I suppose.

Aww shit. Now I don’t believe in invading the privacy of children and I wish this was not all over the papers - but if he is a parent of a kid going through this he cannot be trusted, he is emotionally invested. Helen Joyce is absolutely right about this.
If it's true he has handed the election to the Tories. He could stand down, but I doubt he'd do that