Gender Discussion #57

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2704540

Seen on a GC page on Fbook. So are the TW using the womens changing areas?
At least you'd know what you were signing up for if you went to that. Normal LGB people can just carry on swimming with straight people like they've been doing forever. These policies are more like segregation than inclusion. I find it bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Yeah, why would LGB people feel weird swimming with straight people? Surely this is just about the TQ+ (the pervs who want an even freer pass than usual to use the women’s changing rooms, and the mentally ill who have convinced themselves they’re too special to be able to swim with the masses).

Reactions: 37
That's exactly what it is.
Basically a session for creepy men who want to be in women's changing rooms.
It reminds me of that meme with the TIMs being disappointed that they're all men.

I wonder how many Women actually go?

Reactions: 28
View attachment 2704540

Maybe it’s a step in the right direction? Us regular “folx” can avoid it like the plague and all the troons can have fun cosplaying in the women’s changing rooms. (Although where I live all council pools have are mixed sex “changing villages” with only toilets being separate). So they’ll have to settle for comparing boob sizes and talking about tampons- you know, like real women do ALL the time 🙄😅

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2704540

I suspect and hope most LGB people will swerve this and carry on swimming with straight people, as they do now. So, we’re left with a bunch of trans pervs swimming and changing by themselves- are they going to get off on each other? I can’t imagine butch ‘Janice’ finding ‘Tess’ attractive somehow when they both look like Jimmy Nail and know full well that the other is nothing but a raging pervert.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It's bizarre, who even knows or cares about your sex life when you go swimming.
This is absolutely all about indulging the fetish.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Bloody hell, Edinburgh is completely captured! This morning I popped into a coffee shop and was served by a massive bloke with shoulders like a prop forward but had two butterfly clips in their hair and a big sparkly “she/them” badge. Next on to the cinema and was greeted by a 5ft 2 person in a bright pink top (all other staff were wearing navy) and had a bum fluff beard, tiny hands and feet and a he/him badge.
Firstly, dress how you want but who are they trying to convince with their badges? Themselves? Because it certainly wasn’t anybody else!
And secondly, why do they need to highlight themselves? To feel more special? I would have much more respect if they just got on with their job rather than trying to be “stunning and brave” 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 41
Bloody hell, Edinburgh is completely captured! This morning I popped into a coffee shop and was served by a massive bloke with shoulders like a prop forward but had two butterfly clips in their hair and a big sparkly “she/them” badge. Next on to the cinema and was greeted by a 5ft 2 person in a bright pink top (all other staff were wearing navy) and had a bum fluff beard, tiny hands and feet and a he/him badge.
Firstly, dress how you want but who are they trying to convince with their badges? Themselves? Because it certainly wasn’t anybody else!
And secondly, why do they need to highlight themselves? To feel more special? I would have much more respect if they just got on with their job rather than trying to be “stunning and brave” 🙄
I visited Manchester recently and felt the same. London I didn't notice anything. Is it more noticeable in smaller University cities maybe?

Reactions: 12
I had a car delivered the other day, the woman delivering it had a progress lanyard.
Ugh.
I was tempted to ask if she chose it or it was a company thing, but didn't.
(The company was Enterprise BTW)

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2704540

Ah yes, Ponds Forge, favourite haunt of our friend ‘Anne’ Coombes, the swimming volunteer who likes to walk through the female changing room when young girls are getting changed. I bet he can’t wait :sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Yep, Edinburgh is hoaching. You can’t walk for a few minutes out of Waverley before spotting one. Glasgow isn’t far behind.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I visited Manchester recently and felt the same. London I didn't notice anything. Is it more noticeable in smaller University cities maybe?
I think with London it’s different because the vibe is that it is made up of so many mini cities within one huge city

Reactions: 5
Yep, Edinburgh is hoaching. You can’t walk for a few minutes out of Waverley before spotting one. Glasgow isn’t far behind.
Is this all thanks to Nicola Sturgeon?

I live in London and I haven’t spotted any recently at all round my way.

Reactions: 8

None here either but I live in a village but we often in the Town 7 miles away , can't say I've seen / noticed one

Reactions: 3

Also Scotland is less diverse than London and most AGPs, TIMs and “enbys” are white so there’s that

Reactions: 12
Swimming pool changing rooms is what peaked my husband a few years back. I was running late from work and our daughter had a swimming lesson at the local authority pool. I pointed out that he could identify as a woman to take her in to get her changed in the women's changing room, then immediately identify as a man to go and get changed in the men's, and use the gym or have a swim while he waited for her to have her lesson, then do the same in reverse. If anyone who worked there challenged him, it's possible they'd be more likely to face negative consequences than him, depending on how captured the council were at that point. Of course he did not actually do this.

But with regard to Sheffield, the more visible the inconvenience they generate at public venues, and specifically family venues, the worse they make themselves look, and the more people start to question it.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.