Gender Discussion #57

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do the sex is not binary, it is on a spectrum etc keep a straight face when parroting that shite? Them, me, every other single other person on this planet was created due to the meeting of a male sex cell (sperm ) and a female sex cell (egg). Where is the third sex? Absolute bleeping gaslighting bollocks.
On First Dates Ireland last week there was a bloke who said he was a non-binary bisexual

• Haha
Reactions: 23

No advantage whatsoever 😡 🙄
Very womanly :rolleyes:. And why are all these men clamouring to become the ‘first transgender woman’ to do x, y and z. It’s meaningless accolades for mediocre men.

1705767560163.jpeg

This is from about 10 years ago when he was still going by ‘Scott’. Interesting wording:
“I am aspiring to play golf professionally at the highest level and will do whatever i can to get there.” Looks like he fulfilled his promise. What a narc.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Aye, it's amazing how many men are TRAs on the streets but TERFs in the sheets 🤣
This is exactly how I got my beloved to come round to our way of thinking 😁
My ex BF, but still close friend is the same.
He said he wouldn't date a woman with a penis because he's not attracted to penis, but they are still women.
Give me strength.
(We're no longer friends because no way was I carrying on a friendship with a guy who thinks it's OK for men to be in mine and my daughters spaces)
---
To add, he knew me from when my daughter was four, so was around when she was 8/9 and using public toilets alone for the first time.
No, just no could I carry on that friendship knowing he'd be OK with a man in there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25

This is a good video (although long) about the court case going on over that women's only app that was infiltrated and shut down by TRAs.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Watching that I suddenly realised that - maybe - what makes this 100 times worse than a regular break-up for the wives of AGPs is the realisation that the person you married is actually quite creepy.
My ex is now wearing a dress & although it's years since we split it freaks me out knowing he's an AGP. Turned the whole experience of our life together on it's head.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
There was a TiM waiter at the pub I had breakfast in this morning and then a TiF at the party I was at tonight. Both very stereotypical in their outfits/general appearance

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Oh that poor woman. I hope she finds the strength to leave her selfish POS narc husband.
All about him, he doesn't want to go on without her, she has to be his best friend because he needs her.
I hope she leaves that head who's getting the best of both worlds until he runs off with a man (and he will).
And all that effort and his hair still looks like a tipsy wig

• Haha
Reactions: 26
All about him, he doesn't want to go on without her, she has to be his best friend because he needs her.
I hope she leaves that head who's getting the best of both worlds until he runs off with a man (and he will).
I had to laugh because he looks just awful. You're probably right about him taking off with a man, leaving her to pick up the pieces. When I watched the clip I was looking over at my husband imagining him changing himself to try to look like a woman and I felt sick and sad at the thought.
I'd honestly prefer if he left and we divorced, I'd rather be on my own than see the man I love turn into a parody of a woman. I couldn't share a bed with him, I don't think I could even look him in the eye anymore. What a horrible thing to have to go through.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I saw a longer clip on YouTube. He's a selfish piece of work. Walks into the salon ahead of his wife and doesn't even glance back to make sure the door doesn't close on her. Meets up with their friends and talks all about what he wants, he needs. Implies he would unalive himself if his wife doesn't support him. Separately his wife says his transition is selfish. She's right!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.