Gender Discussion #57

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s surely child abuse - basically forcing a child to be trans against their will, especially at 9 when pre-pubescent hormones start to kick in.
The Saccone Joly dad is a sick man, the poor child is sexualised and served up to perverts. I'm waiting for the day their whole world comes crashing down.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Story mentioned a few posts ago
‘A source close to Ms Keegan told the Telegraph: 'Ministers have been clear that single-sex spaces must be protected and this has been reflected in the Government's draft guidance on gender-questioning pupils, which is currently out for consultation.'
So what are the consequences for schools who don’t follow the guidance? Nothing, by the sounds of it, especially as it’s non-statutory. Unless something is legally enshrined, won‘t schools be able to ignore it? Some teachers are already pushing back saying they’re going to ‘protect trans kids’.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
He's is confirming what we all know. That transing is a way to kill your old self and be born aknew with the whole world tripping over themselves to be your ally. No one is allowed to say anything other than something 100% positive to you, otherwise you can have them prosecuted for a hate crime, you will never hear the word "no" again and you will mistakenly think this will give you happiness.

I hope he doesn't get too much abuse for speaking out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
So much in that article that has been discussed on here
He says this about his family being supportive of his desire to transition
'That's wonderful on one level but I feel like that's another issue — it's almost like society has a gun to its head, because if they're not supportive of it, the only choice is to be cancelled. You are either for it, or you're transphobic; there is no middle ground.'

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
The LGBTQ+ swimming events are hilarious; women-only events are seen as a thing that are terribly transphobic (unless they admit TW). I genuinely can't see a reason why LGBTQ+ ppl would need their own events, beyond promulgating the notion that they are so oppressed that they can't swim with everyone else.

In other news, I've just noticed a distant friend of mine refers to her husband as her 'spouse' and uses they/them pronouns for him. This is in addition to her daughter being NB and who dresses in hyperfeminine clothes akin to those worn by a pantomime dame. They are achingly middle-class so I guess it's a great way for them to get a few oppression points and feel interesting. Their home interiors are draped in Progress flags, LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That’s surely child abuse - basically forcing a child to be trans against their will, especially at 9 when pre-pubescent hormones start to kick in.
Fully agree. It is child abuse and, given that the parents are 'influencers', it adds a whole extra layer of fucked upness as they are exploiting their children and particularly their 'trans' child for views. I think they did a video taking said child to the Drs to discuss hormones/surgery etc. There's trying to be 'woke' because you feel like it's the right thing and is being kind (hello, past mistaken me) but a whole other kettle of fish pretending to be woke to get views and drive engagement. I feel for the poor child.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
A Glasgow Uni accent I've always known it as. Again, no offence to the actual uni 🤣
---

Totally understandable. All the hyperbolic woo chat around this stuff proves our point. As if any woman would ever need an explanation of why it really needs to be women working in rape crisis. But here we are having to explain water to fish..
I went to Glasgow Uni managed to avoid the Kelvinbridge accent though 😂

Hoping my son decides not to go to Glasgow, it was wanker heavy in my day never mind now

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I went to Glasgow Uni managed to avoid the Kelvinbridge accent though 😂

Hoping my son decides not to go to Glasgow, it was wanker heavy in my day never mind now
It’s seeping into other places in Glasgow…it’s the most cringe accent out there as it’s gone from the Glasgow uni accent to having a touch of American. Shudder.
---
The saccone jolys are shocking…I actually can’t believe they get away with selling their kids lives the way they do. No room for privacy or for the kids to grow and change. And not just talking about poor wee Eduardo. They exploit all their kids. That dad is a wrong un, that’s plain to see. I wish there was specific rules against ‘influencers’ like this.
---
In other news, I’ve stumbled across Rosie O’Donnell’s insta and noted she has an 11 year old daughter who is a they/them and changed her name. Presents as feminine. Just….why. 11 years old ffs.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
The saccone jolys are shocking…I actually can’t believe they get away with selling their kids lives the way they do. No room for privacy or for the kids to grow and change. And not just talking about poor wee Eduardo. They exploit all their kids. That dad is a wrong un, that’s plain to see. I wish there was specific rules against ‘influencers’ like this.
I know very little about that family other than the videos I see reposted on GC Twitter, but the father creeps me the duck out. Is there a reason why the mother is never in this rainbow flag waving, clout chasing videos?

Because the father comes across to me as a man with unresolved issues around his own sexuality, living out some “queer” identity via his poor brainwashed son, who knows full well that he gets a ton of special attention and love for pretending to be a girl.

Reactions: 15
In other news, I’ve stumbled across Rosie O’Donnell’s insta and noted she has an 11 year old daughter who is a they/them and changed her name. Presents as feminine. Just….why. 11 years old ffs.
This would be the daughter who was diagnosed with autism at 2 and is at a special school.
ETA Just seen this and it seems like Rosie O Donnell was piled on by TRAs and that actually she is GC.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
This would be the daughter who was diagnosed with autism at 2 and is at a special school.
Oh wow. Didn’t know that. Poor wee thing, thinks she can’t be a girl because she feels different. Why are the adults encouraging this.

• Sad
I know very little about that family other than the videos I see reposted on GC Twitter, but the father creeps me the duck out. Is there a reason why the mother is never in this rainbow flag waving, clout chasing videos?

She’s too busy looking in the mirror and hating that sweet little blonde daughter they have :(

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm sure Lucy and Yak are already off most people on here's lists but this campaign seems so backwards... Let's produce a boob print then have someone who has had their breasts voluntarily removed (including nipples) promote them.
Screenshot_20240122_103248_com.instagram.android_edit_959580617114514.jpg

Totally believe that anyone who has had a mastectomy deserves to be given respect and care but this seems to make a mockery to me, I'd imagine many women who have the surgery for medical reasons do experience some dysphoria afterwards, and choosing to have reconstruction etc would be emotional and complicated, but to choose to do this and then say your chest "deserves" to be seen is weird!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
ETA Just seen this and it seems like Rosie O Donnell was piled on by TRAs and that actually she is GC.
Interesting this was just last year. Wonder what has changed? All comments are definitely referring to her daughter as they/them. I’ll google later. Rosie is no nonsense so it did surprise (and sadden) me to see the nb kid.

Reactions: 12

Moana Bikini has doubled down on its decision to share the video.

'If Jake in our bikini upsets you that much we feel as though this may be a you problem,' the brand wrote in a response to an unhappy follower.

Jake has also defended himself, insisting that his post is 'empowering to a minority'.

'There are many different types of women. Women with different anatomy to what you consider 'normal',' the model wrote in a comment.

'I am not a woman nor have I ever claimed to be. This post is simply empowering a minority & I'm forever grateful for that. Your hate is a reflection of your own insecurities, not mine.'

Ok this one has me confused! A man who knows he’s a man in a swimsuit is meant to be empowering the minority of women with different anatomy… this doesn’t even make any sense!!

The response from the brand is quite remarkable! If he’s that proud and ‘identifies’ as a man then why is he tucking himself in??

When approached for comment, Moana Bikini stood by the video.

'We find it quite absurd that people would cherry-pick this one, individual post from our 12 years of business to make a wild statement about us not being empowering to women,' a spokesperson said.

'Moana Bikini are - and have always been - one of the most inclusive and empowering brands in existence. This is not only in terms of our size and style range for women but - most importantly - in our love and acceptance of all races, ethnicities, body shapes and sizes, genders and sexual orientations. This hasn't changed and never will change.'

They continued: 'Many commenters are using the excuse that they believe it is 'insulting to women,' when in reality, it's quite clear they are homophobic and have an issue with someone expressing their sexuality proudly and confidently.'

'We're happy to receive and hear people's feedback - both negative and positive. But we're not here to please everyone. That's an impossible task. If people aren't happy with this individual post of a proud, gay man wearing a piece of clothing he feels confident in, they can just keep scrolling or unfollow, can't they?'

'Imagine living a life where you choose to be offended by something and stick around, comment and engage, only to make yourself more and more angry. This sounds like a them problem, not an us problem, to be honest.'

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
This is a very crass thing to say but I'd wonder in this situation "who is going to w@nk to this?" and the answer is perverts with an interest in preteen bodies of either gender. Gross

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.