Gender Discussion #57

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, Edinburgh is hoaching. You can’t walk for a few minutes out of Waverley before spotting one. Glasgow isn’t far behind.
I live in a suburb north of our city (south coast, NOT Brighton), have seen numerous AGP/trans in our high street lately, more than you'd think possible considering the size of the area.

ETA Words I use for AGPs...glaikit, hackit and minging.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Is this all thanks to Nicola Sturgeon?

I live in London and I haven’t spotted any recently at all round my way.
I’ve seen a fair few recently in my area, one of whom is a lad my eldest son was friends with at primary school. He doesn’t ‘pass’ and there is no way I’d refer to him as she no matter how much pink lipstick he plasters on.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Bloody hell, Edinburgh is completely captured! This morning I popped into a coffee shop and was served by a massive bloke with shoulders like a prop forward but had two butterfly clips in their hair and a big sparkly “she/them” badge. Next on to the cinema and was greeted by a 5ft 2 person in a bright pink top (all other staff were wearing navy) and had a bum fluff beard, tiny hands and feet and a he/him badge.
Firstly, dress how you want but who are they trying to convince with their badges? Themselves? Because it certainly wasn’t anybody else!
And secondly, why do they need to highlight themselves? To feel more special? I would have much more respect if they just got on with their job rather than trying to be “stunning and brave” 🙄
This is exactly why I wear my "Adult Human Female" T shirt

• Heart
Reactions: 18
6A94FB5F-90EC-49FC-A1C4-CC13759F7C74.jpeg

Urgh, should I be worried? I’ve trimmed the picture down as much as I can and scribbled out the teacher’s name.
Here I was, feeling smug that my kids’ high school are taking a balanced approach to teaching them about gender identity and I get this from the primary school my littlest one attends.
She’s 5 years old and knows there are girls and boys. She’s fine with her knowledge that some things are considered girly and some boyish but that you can choose to do, or wear, or be those things regardless of whether you are a girl or boy. She doesn’t need to know about gender or indeed “all (made up) genders”. I have a good relationship with school but I won’t be able to let it slide if they try to indoctrinate my child with this crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I've just had a look at the book on Amazon. I think you're going to have to be 'that' parent, I would not at all be happy about this material being used to indoctrinate 5 year old children

Screenshot 2024-01-21 at 19.37.45.png

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Oh ffs! The whole school years extracurricular work is based around the book. I need to look up the post that had a letter you can send to school. Thanks.
I am that parent at school - one of them. There will be more than you think. You are entitled to say your child does not get taught about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am that parent at school - one of them. There will be more than you think. You are entitled to say your child does not get taught about that.
I'm unsure how different things are, but in Scotland parents and sometimes solicitors can get involved at council local authority level to refuse to partake in lots of things, perhaps mixed sex dancing (Scottish country dancing, don't ask!!) or gender or sexual health or anything really. Been a big push back from parents after the Named Person legislative shambles.

Many refuse to participate in gender crap. Recently a loud parent asked about the rights of trans child, obviously at a school event nothing to do with this. Impressively the head said her hands were tied, angry parent said, "Well that's not reality" and another teacher interjected to confirm that what goes on in schools isn't accurately reflected in the MSM, ie in reality kids aren't left out/victimised/refused rights but often are either genuinely innocently curious or genuinely bamboozled because, well, biology teachers.

There will be other parents and teachers concerned at every school, we won't be alone.

Reactions: 14
Yeh all the Muslim girls and fellas at my school were always pulled out of sex ed

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2705040
Urgh, should I be worried? I’ve trimmed the picture down as much as I can and scribbled out the teacher’s name.
Here I was, feeling smug that my kids’ high school are taking a balanced approach to teaching them about gender identity and I get this from the primary school my littlest one attends.
She’s 5 years old and knows there are girls and boys. She’s fine with her knowledge that some things are considered girly and some boyish but that you can choose to do, or wear, or be those things regardless of whether you are a girl or boy. She doesn’t need to know about gender or indeed “all (made up) genders”. I have a good relationship with school but I won’t be able to let it slide if they try to indoctrinate my child with this crap.
Government guidance on sex and relationship education: (I think ‘relationship education’ is compulsory in primary schools which this would fall under, but surely you have a right to oppose any teaching that children can ‘transition’.)

Reactions: 3
I visited Manchester recently and felt the same. London I didn't notice anything. Is it more noticeable in smaller University cities maybe?
I live in between two cities, the town I live in specifically. Most people are level headed and don't care what you do in your own time. Most wouldn't support them being in women's spaces though. They/thems are generally taken the piss out of tbh.

I know three trans identified males locally. One being my ex. The other two being homosexual transsexuals. There is also am older TIM bus driver who actually passes until he speaks, dresses very modestly, blouse buttoned all the way up with a neck scarf.

My ex is the only one who gets tit in public. He was in the paper not long after I left as a "victim of transphobic abuse" but its not transphobic abuse. The person who gave him tit (they published a cctv still of the guy) witnessed him abusing me and locking me and my kids outside in the rain. That's why he gave him tit when he found out I'd left for good.

One of the homosexual transsexuals is a childhood friend of mine and would also give him tit in the street if he saw him, as he hates him for what he did to me. I'd be interested to see how they'd label that as transphobic.

I only know one parent who's transed their kid but I don't know which school he goes to or how they've handled it. She is an absolute tosspot though and insisted on being called he/him herself for a while, but that's definitely nothing to do with her kid doing the same. She does it for attention the same as she fakes loads of stuff, she claims she has alopecia but you can clearly see she's shaved her hair. She also claims she suffers with selective mutism - So selective in fact that it only actually occurs when she's given someone abuse (really vile stuff too, telling people they deserve to be r*ped) online and she sees them in the street and knows they're liable to give her a slap.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Yep, Edinburgh is hoaching. You can’t walk for a few minutes out of Waverley before spotting one. Glasgow isn’t far behind.
I think it's easier to avoid it in Glasgow. If you avoid the rainbow flags and "vegan" places you're fairly safe.

But the west end is bad and they're trying in bits of the southside.

And they've mainly got English accents!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think it's easier to avoid it in Glasgow. If you avoid the rainbow flags and "vegan" places you're fairly safe.

But the west end is bad and they're trying in bits of the southside.

And they've mainly got English accents!!!
Yep it’s the that west end, almost English accent you hear from some young folk in Glasgow that makes my skin crawl 😁 Kevin Bridges covers this topic nicely 😅 (absolutely no offence meant against English accents guys, it’s the fake poshness that’s cringe). Defo easier to avoid in Glasgow. I think it’s the young crowd in Edinburgh and lots of ‘hip’ places (god I sound old!!) that makes them come out in droves 😬

Reactions: 12
First mainstream media report I’ve seen on this
This case makes me so angry, but also really sad and depressed. I'm angry for Roz Adams but even more so, what about the poor victim? How can anyone think that it's appropriate to disregard her concerns about the sex of the person who she would be confiding in? I'm genuinely bewildered by whole situation.

And surely, if you work in that environment, your need to be validated, or whatever, should automatically be less than the needs of the victim. It should go without saying. If you don't have that fundamental understanding and belief, then you shouldn't be working there.

The victim's needs should be at the front and centre of everything that the Centre does. It seems bizarre to even have to state this. Roz Adams was the only person putting the victim first, and she's the one who gets charged with misconduct? How can this be?

On a different note, there's an article in the Telegraph this evening about some co-ed boarding schools who have introduced policies saying that pupils can be housed in dorms of their chosen gender. I mean seriously? All safeguarding concerns thrown out in favour of gender ideology.

I'm feeling really despondent at the moment. This battle just seems so big and neverending. And I think that what makes it worse is that I genuinely don't understand how otherwise intelligent people in charge of these organisations, just don't get it. For example, how can any headteacher not be concerned by all of this? They are steeped in safeguarding. They should understand basic biology and set policies in accordance with this knowledge.

I'm really feeling overwhelmed by it all right now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Yep it’s the that west end, almost English accent you hear from some young folk in Glasgow that makes my skin crawl 😁 Kevin Bridges covers this topic nicely 😅 (absolutely no offence meant against English accents guys, it’s the fake poshness that’s cringe). Defo easier to avoid in Glasgow. I think it’s the young crowd in Edinburgh and lots of ‘hip’ places (god I sound old!!) that makes them come out in droves 😬
A Glasgow Uni accent I've always known it as. Again, no offence to the actual uni 🤣
---
This case makes me so angry, but also really sad and depressed. I'm angry for Roz Adams but even more so, what about the poor victim? How can anyone think that it's appropriate to disregard her concerns about the sex of the person who she would be confiding in? I'm genuinely bewildered by whole situation.

And surely, if you work in that environment, your need to be validated, or whatever, should automatically be less than the needs of the victim. It should go without saying. If you don't have that fundamental understanding and belief, then you shouldn't be working there.

The victim's needs should be at the front and centre of everything that the Centre does. It seems bizarre to even have to state this. Roz Adams was the only person putting the victim first, and she's the one who gets charged with misconduct? How can this be?

On a different note, there's an article in the Telegraph this evening about some co-ed boarding schools who have introduced policies saying that pupils can be housed in dorms of their chosen gender. I mean seriously? All safeguarding concerns thrown out in favour of gender ideology.

I'm feeling really despondent at the moment. This battle just seems so big and neverending. And I think that what makes it worse is that I genuinely don't understand how otherwise intelligent people in charge of these organisations, just don't get it. For example, how can any headteacher not be concerned by all of this? They are steeped in safeguarding. They should understand basic biology and set policies in accordance with this knowledge.

I'm really feeling overwhelmed by it all right now.
Totally understandable. All the hyperbolic woo chat around this stuff proves our point. As if any woman would ever need an explanation of why it really needs to be women working in rape crisis. But here we are having to explain water to fish..

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Found on the Saccone Joly thread (they have a son they push as trans, he's only 9.)
bleeping unbelievable, this woman needs a head check.
1705899231152.png

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.