Gender Discussion #57

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that GG interview. Is it the one where she’s asked whether TIMs might feel upset by her views and she replies “I don’t care” 🤷‍♀️

I know she’s in her twilight years now and feel very sad that she isn’t still out there giving zero fucks.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
For those of you keeping track of the boycott list of TRA ally companies/people. Intersting list - it includes Cats Protection and Dreamies:D

Boycott list - Google Docs
Anyone know what the London Library has done?

ETA: Oh just realised it’s the London Public Library in Ontario

Not the London Library in London

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
For those of you keeping track of the boycott list of TRA ally companies/people. Intersting list - it includes Cats Protection and Dreamies:D

Boycott list - Google Docs
not gonna request access to add but surprised @LucyandYak is not there, they are currently got chopped off boobs pictures on their SM and sure a TIM in the boob pics clothing - def trans linked with the charities picked

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Can anyone recommend a book about menopause written by a woman who knows the difference between a woman and a pervert in a dress? I really don’t fancy reading about menopause and being inclusive of men….

ETA the idea of tiptoeing around men’s feelings while dealing with something that really blows up a woman’s life makes me so mad!
It's not about menopause exactly, but you might also like this. Smith focuses on how society treats middle aged women.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just reading around Traitors and how is mostly the women who have been getting 'murdered'. Depressing that even in a game show its the men killing off the women

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Just reading around Traitors and how is mostly the women who have been getting 'murdered'. Depressing that even in a game show its the men killing off the women
Yes, women getting murdered and only men recruited as new Traitors. Claudia made a dig about that to the Traitors last night and they all became very defensive.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I’ve thought that for a while to be honest - I think that a lot of trans identifying men, because they can’t get the idealised woman they want and think they deserve, start to believe they can become that woman themselves. It’s that old Silence of the Lambs ‘become what we covet’ thing again.
This guy even says he fancies himself now. Meanwhile his poor wife is in bits

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.