Gender Discussion #57

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still not even 35 yet, but still remember the good old days when none of this would have been tolerated in schools before.

Why is the girl allowed to dress up like a cat?

---
Sorry that is not HOT hun.

I’m sure these “cat” stories are made up. That looks like text from a Reddit thread

Reactions: 9
That’s such a MAN’S take… women being in competition with one another over who is hot or not. Pitting women against each other over our attractiveness to men is a weapon of patriarchy designed to keep us divided. duck that silly little man. I genuinely don’t know any women who see others as rivals, competing for men’s attention. We’re far too busy living our lives and being awesome.
🤷🏻‍♀️

---
Sorry that is not HOT hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m sure these “cat” stories are made up. That looks like text from a Reddit thread
There was a kid who claimed he was a cat in my son’s class. I don’t know if he’s still there or if he’s still doing it.

He didn’t walk around on all fours or dress up or wear a tail or anything though ! !

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That’s such a MAN’S take… women being in competition with one another over who is hot or not. Pitting women against each other over our attractiveness to men is a weapon of patriarchy designed to keep us divided. duck that silly little man. I genuinely don’t know any women who see others as rivals, competing for men’s attention. We’re far too busy living our lives and being awesome.
🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s funny you never see a trans woman just wearing jeans and a jumper and a comfortable pair of shoes, it’s always a tight leather mini dress or tiny anime schoolgirl skirt with thigh high socks. Always the bright red lipstick. I don’t know any actual women who dress like that. It’s like they’re dressing up in what they (a straight man) would find sexy. It actually makes me quite sad and embarrassed for them because the way they think women look and behave is so obviously coming from a male perspective and they’re all so clumsy and oblivious about it. It’s like the phrase ‘less is more’ doesn’t exist in their vocabulary.

Reactions: 44
It’s funny you never see a trans woman just wearing jeans and a jumper and a comfortable pair of shoes, it’s always a tight leather mini dress or tiny anime schoolgirl skirt with thigh high socks. Always the bright red lipstick. I don’t know any actual women who dress like that. It’s like they’re dressing up in what they (a straight man) would find sexy. It actually makes me quite sad and embarrassed for them because the way they think women look and behave is so obviously coming from a male perspective and they’re all so clumsy and oblivious about it. It’s like the phrase ‘less is more’ doesn’t exist in their vocabulary.
I’ve thought that for a while to be honest - I think that a lot of trans identifying men, because they can’t get the idealised woman they want and think they deserve, start to believe they can become that woman themselves. It’s that old Silence of the Lambs ‘become what we covet’ thing again.

Reactions: 27
Can anyone recommend a book about menopause written by a woman who knows the difference between a woman and a pervert in a dress? I really don’t fancy reading about menopause and being inclusive of men….

ETA the idea of tiptoeing around men’s feelings while dealing with something that really blows up a woman’s life makes me so mad!
Maybe try The Knowledge by Dr Naghat Arif? I've not read it personally but I follow her on IG and she always refers to women and doesn't use euphemistic terms for females.
I also found some useful information from menopause support on symptoms...my brain fog at one point was so bad I thought I had early onset dementia

• Heart
Reactions: 8
🤷🏻‍♀️
Of course. It's also interesting that men and women have different ideas about what is attractive in a woman. Men apparently generally prefer a curvy hour glass figure (largeish breasts, slim waist and rounded hips). Women who typically have that figure often seem to wish that they looked more like a slender catwalk model with no hips. Men like the hour glass figure because they are biologically programmed to seek out a mate who looks fertile.

Generally speaking a trans woman will never have a Marilyn Monroe sort of figure because they have male hips and broad shoulders. They can't do anything about that of course but they know deep down that most other men won't find their figure attractive.

Reactions: 17
It's from Brook Jackson though. She was the Pfizer whistle blower and said it was about her own son. Slightly more inclined to believe her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's from Brook Jackson though. She was the Pfizer whistle blower and said it was about her own son. Slightly more inclined to believe her.
Really?😂 she’s bleeping nuts. I didn’t get the covid vax but her Tweets are unhinged calling vaccines “poison” and such.

Reactions: 3
2 from the telegraph

• Wow
  • Angry
This is really interesting especially for anyone who is still on the fence about being GC. The discussion about trans being a youth subculture by Dr Az Hakeem.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So the bloke that films himself complaining about servers misgendering him is being cancelled for claiming Kurt Cobain was probably trans

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So the bloke that films himself complaining about servers misgendering him is being cancelled for claiming Kurt Cobain was probably trans
Good. Its ridiculous to suggest that Kurt Cobain was trans. I'm sick of these idiots labelling other people who have not declared themselves to be trans. We can't misgender them but they think its OK to do it to everyone else 🙄

Reactions: 33
Is anyone else a Silent Witness fan?

There's a gender critical professor in the latest episode who is shown to be a bit of a dinosaur

• Wow
This may have been posted previously - but it's always good to see GG setting the world to rights

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Can anyone recommend a book about menopause written by a woman who knows the difference between a woman and a pervert in a dress? I really don’t fancy reading about menopause and being inclusive of men….

ETA the idea of tiptoeing around men’s feelings while dealing with something that really blows up a woman’s life makes me so mad!
Perimenopause Power by Maisie Hill - I think I only spotted two places where she'd used people rather than women, but it's been a few years since I read it, so it's possible she's 'updated' it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.