Gender Discussion #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly this is what one of the doctors had to say.(see picture)
As a side note the women who received the transplant will have it removed once she feels her family is complete to remove the need for the suppression drugs.
View attachment 2398634
But...but...but...once they take hormones they become aKTuAL women. Why is that transphobic doctor talking about differences? There are no differences! Bigot!

Example
Screenshot.png

Comment is from here:

Just to clarify - I don't agree with any of this nonsense! TIM = Men.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Great article:

That’s excellent. Totally captures the insanity of the fact that a few years ago, to loosely quote Ricky Gervais, “no one got ‘cancelled’ for saying women don’t have penises because it didn’t need to be said”, to the almost instant volte face whereby a huge swathe of society have adopted (or pretended to adopt) a nonsensical and impossible belief system for which there is zero verifiable scientific evidence.

The unquestioning capitulation of people who you’d assume to have the capacity for critical thinking is something that will both baffle and fascinate me forever more.
---
But...but...but...once they take hormones they become aKTuAL women. Why is that transphobic doctor talking about differences? There are no differences! Bigot!

Example
View attachment 2398899

Comment is from here:

Do these halfwits give one millisecond of thought to the tit they spout? “Biologically identical, apart from the numerous differences.” Imbecile. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Example
View attachment 2398899

Comment is from here:

Wow whoever wrote that it totally deluded. Just because they take female hormones they think it actually makes them women. There has been a shortage or meds for HRT for women yet men seem to be able to get their hands on it and I think that is so wrong.
---

Example
View attachment 2398899

Comment is from here:

That Reddit link - some of the topic titles on there are so disturbing...one about "how my boobs are so big I can lick them"...🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen the latest horrifying story?

A 22 year old woman who has severe learning difficulties, cannot read or write, and has to have 24/7 care due to their mental age has been approved for a mastectomy because apparently she has communicated well enough that she’s actually “a boy”.
D819A32F-2A04-4885-88AA-CCDAE907C6E9.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
There's stories all the time now about people who have had terrible unethical cosmetic surgeries done in places like Turkey. Look at Jessica Alves 🤯 Unnecessary operations like butt implants should be banned IMO. A woman died recently after having weight loss surgery done abroad.
Nobody should have surgery unless it's strictly necessary. I don't understand why its treated so lightly by some people.
Agree 100%. Surgery is never, ever without risks and it should only be done where there is a positive health benefit
Unfortunately not only is there a financial incentive for unethical surgeons but also the massive egos that some have that they want to do something groundbreaking regardless of whether or not it’s in the patients best interests. I honestly think womb transplants are like gender reassignment surgery. Unethical and unnecessary. Sadly some will do anything if the price is right. You only have to look at the world of extreme body modification ( admittedly not gender related but dysphoria) to see how far some will go if the price is right, for example the “black alien project”

• Heart

A 22 year old woman who has severe learning difficulties, cannot read or write, and has to have 24/7 care due to their mental age has been approved for a mastectomy because apparently she has communicated well enough that she’s actually “a boy”.
View attachment 2399090
A horrifying story. How on earth is this happening?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
A horrifying story. How on earth is this happening?

And the frustrating thing is the only response if and when this falls apart and they get sued, will be “lessons will be learned”. And we all know: THEY WON’T.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I completely disagree with womb transplants. Transplants should only ever be done for a medical need and not a medical want.

Reactions: 23
I completely disagree with womb transplants. Transplants should only ever be done for a medical need and not a medical want.
Hopefully it will be like Dolly the Sheep, scientists just showing off what they can do then it all goes away.

View attachment 2399090
The bar as to whether people with intellectual disabilities have capacity to make their own decisions is pretty low. I attended a legal workshop on it recently and if someone who is diagnosed with moderate to profound learning disabilities (hate the term mental retardation -wtf!) can express themselves to the extent that they can indicate their needs and wants, they are legally deemed to have capacity, even if others don’t perceive the decisions they are making to be in their best interests. However, in the case above there are such a lot of co-morbid behavioural and mental health conditions at play, I can not fathom how a mastectomy has been approved. Shocking.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Can't believe the women impersonators have jumped on this womb transplant 😩
More excuses to abuse a baby, forcing it to suck on their pecs. They are absolutely gross and I'm sure I'd be deeply traumatised to witness such blatant abuse and not be able to protect a baby 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The bar as to whether people with intellectual disabilities have capacity to make their own decisions is pretty low. I attended a legal workshop on it recently and if someone who is diagnosed with moderate to profound learning disabilities (hate the term mental retardation -wtf!) can express themselves to the extent that they can indicate their needs and wants, they are legally deemed to have capacity, even if others don’t perceive the decisions they are making to be in their best interests. However, in the case above there are such a lot of co-morbid behavioural and mental health conditions at play, I can not fathom how a mastectomy has been approved. Shocking.
I was shaken too by the casual reference of “mental retardation” - I can’t help but feel that this written term, as in addition to this whole gender identity push, has come from America and can clearly be seen as per USA styled language
---
Can't believe the women impersonators have jumped on this womb transplant 😩
More excuses to abuse a baby, forcing it to suck on their pecs. They are absolutely gross and I'm sure I'd be deeply traumatised to witness such blatant abuse and not be able to protect a baby 😞
I have no idea to bring up a baby, it’s not in my interests,”. If I had a baby I had to look after and being up, the furthest thing on my mind would be “does my baby need to suckle on my male tits to get breastfeeding milk” I mean it sounds ridiculous typing it out, but here is where we are.

Reactions: 8

View attachment 2399090
Another victim claimed by these bastards.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Another victim claimed by these bastards.
Doubly horrifying because at least in cases where people actually can express themselves, they can at least argue their opinion (even though the fact is what they’re arguing is humanely impossible as humans can’t change sex) but this particular case feels awfully foul, because this person doesn’t have the voice most other people do, given their disability. I am disgusted that someone meant to be in care of someone like a social worker would put forward such a drastic decision on behalf of someone else without their concent

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Doubly horrifying because at least in cases where people actually can express themselves, they can at least argue their opinion (even though the fact is what they’re arguing is humanely impossible as humans can’t change sex) but this particular case feels awfully foul, because this person doesn’t have the voice most other people do, given their disability. I am disgusted that someone meant to be in care of someone like a social worker would put forward such a drastic decision on behalf of someone else without their concent
They are already calling the poor thing “he” so it looks like they have socially transed her. It’s unbelievable that I’ve just typed that in 2023. Any medical professionals willing to undertake this surgery need striking off.
😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Saw this on my FB feed today. Eddie Izzard has partnered with a gin brand and LOOK at the highly feminised graphic that goes with it.

59A29D44-4CD3-4041-9532-75F30E30642C.jpeg

FFS 🤣 A commenter asked about Eddie’s input into the gin, this is the response.

8E76D27D-2013-41F4-A008-4EEEFCF01F59.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.