Gender Discussion #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That person clearly has mental health problems and is literally howling at the moon on their own. They tweeted the following " i have been raped by both a cis woman and a cis man, both to ‘convert’ me back to being cis. anyone can be predatory regardless of their gender identity, but you can’t be a predator anymore if you’re dead "

How do you even debate with someone that comes out with that. Clearly they have serious mental health issues so I hope they are getting therapy.
Sadly it seems the more you go down this lifestyle the more chance one of your own turns on you and assaults you physically or sexually.

How do we tell them gently that every person on the planet is ‘cis’?🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So biological facts are transphobic?!
I can't cope. Are they going to redefine periods as well? :unsure:
The people arguing with me on the tiktok were all people with pronouns in their bio arguing that tw experience cramping and mood swings as if that’s a period and not just side effects of the unnatural hormones they’re putting into their bodies. Not to mention, I don’t know what cramps they’re experiencing considering they don’t have the anatomy to even get cramps lol. If a (real) woman had her uterus removed she would not have a period anymore, why are these men so adamant that they get periods? I explained that if next month all I experienced was mood swings and an upset stomach I’d either have food poisoning or I’d need to go take a pregnancy test because that would be a missed period and somebody said that I don’t understand how periods work apparently. The mansplaining doesn’t stop when they put on a dress and some makeup, how surprising.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
A podcast that you might enjoy. Elaine Miller, the viva your vulva, merkin flasher, chatting on the American Heterodorx podcast. I know a few of us here were scratching our heads at why she pulled the merkin stunt and she explains (with humour) in here. In my view she is very brave. Enjoy!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
People say that it’s to be expected that young people will be dismissive of their elders, but I don’t ever remember it being like this when I was that age, the contempt and the vitriol is off the scale.
I bet most of them spend half their lives being supported and facilitated by women in the exact age group they are describing as ‘crozzled old miserable boomers’ because they are incapable of standing on their own two feet.
I said to my son the other day when we were talking about this that I think middle aged women should just go on bleeping strike. If we are that dispensable and useless, no one would notice, right?
I noticed a lot of them are not exactly spring chickens themselves.
You are right, it goes beyond the usual teenage thinking that everyone over 30 is old and clueless which is normally gone by mid twenties, it’s another chance to pile on the woman hatred. And anyone man, woman or child who says “ ok Boomer” in any context just outs themselves as utter twats omg cringe.

Reactions: 21
Waterloo station are bringing in gender neutral toilets with urinals. here's a CGI graphic they've come up with. View attachment 1939614
It just looks like men's toilets to me. I've definitely been in loos where the sinks are in the middle like that. It doesn't look like the cubicles have doors on them, but I expect that's just because this is designed to show the layout. I'm pretty sure they'd have doors once built.

I'd expect gender neutral toilets to only have cubicles to be honest and I'd also expect them to be provided in addition to male and female toilets, with the implication being that trans people use them. I think third spaces are the answer as most men and women like their single sex spaces, but I do understand why a trans woman might not want to use the men's - so a neutral option seems to be the only solution to me.

Reactions: 12
All the comments about age. I know young people are all insufferable know it alls, and we are all the same - but this lot are particularly obtuse.
Young, foolish and easily led. I wonder what age they think their own parents and grandparents are?

Reactions: 10
It just looks like men's toilets to me. I've definitely been in loos where the sinks are in the middle like that. It doesn't look like the cubicles have doors on them, but I expect that's just because this is designed to show the layout. I'm pretty sure they'd have doors once built.

I'd expect gender neutral toilets to only have cubicles to be honest and I'd also expect them to be provided in addition to male and female toilets, with the implication being that trans people use them. I think third spaces are the answer as most men and women like their single sex spaces, but I do understand why a trans woman might not want to use the men's - so a neutral option seems to be the only solution to me.
But you're a man, just like TW's. You don't have to deal with menstrual blood on your hands, you don't have to semi undress to pee, you don't have to deal with pissed on toilet seats and you don't mind seeing other bloke peeing at urinals.

Women on the other hand, absolutely do!

Mixed sex facilities only ever benefit men and take away from women.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Girls and Women need the privacy of their own toilets over and above Men's toileting because they may be in pain , achey and need to deal with Nature's periods , blood , cleanliness, etc so require Privacy as a courtesy towards them.

It's different if there's only 1 toilet facility in a building ( such as a cafe) as that , by nature, is a Universal loo for all people - but there's only 1 person in it at any one time.....

Reactions: 20
Girls and Women need the privacy of their own toilets over and above Men's toileting because they may be in pain , achey and need to deal with Nature's periods , blood , cleanliness, etc so require Privacy as a courtesy towards them.

It's different if there's only 1 toilet facility in a building ( such as a cafe) as that , by nature, is a Universal loo for all people - but there's only 1 person in it at any one time.....
Exactly.
I’ve seen people use the argument that there have been unisex toilets for years, such as on trains and planes. I can’t speak for anyone else but the last time I went for a pee on a train there most certainly wasn’t a man in there with me.

Reactions: 22
But you're a man, just like TW's. You don't have to deal with menstrual blood on your hands, you don't have to semi undress to pee, you don't have to deal with pissed on toilet seats and you don't mind seeing other bloke peeing at urinals.

Women on the other hand, absolutely do!

Mixed sex facilities only ever benefit men and take away from women.
That's why I think there should be 3 - ie separate male, female and gender neutral options. Never just one.

For absolute clarity, I mean the male and female toilets should both continue to be single sex, which addresses your concerns above.

I think having 3 choices is the 'best' way forward, because then all the people who want a single sex option (which is most) can continue to have that, but trans people who don't feel comfortable in toilets assigned to their birth sex can have another option.

I agree with others that where there's not the space to have 3 - like on trains - then there should be one single occupancy toilet that has everything contained within it.

Reactions: 7
That's why I think there should be 3 - ie separate male, female and gender neutral options. Never just one.

For absolute clarity, I mean the male and female toilets should both continue to be single sex, which addresses your concerns above.

I think having 3 choices is the 'best' way forward, because then all the people who want a single sex option (which is most) can continue to have that, but trans people who don't feel comfortable in toilets assigned to their birth sex can have another option.

I agree with others that where there's not the space to have 3 - like on trains - then there should be one single occupancy toilet that has everything contained within it.
They wouldn't use it. It's the invasion and entitlement of the trans over the Woman that's the important thing in the radical eyes. They are a Woman so WILL use the Woman's loos, is the trans radicals reasoning, deliberately to invade Woman's space.
It simply wouldn't work.

Reactions: 30
Pretty soon schools won’t be allowed to teach young girls about periods at all, because it will be ‘offensive’. We’ll have gone back to the time when it was shameful to acknowledge we even had them.
I remember our sex education/biology lesson in secondary school (early 1970s). The girls and boys were seperated for this lesson and our male science teacher spent the entire lesson with a very red/embarrassed face having to explain it all to us girls, (there were no female science teachers in our school). Career options for girls were nurse/teacher/office worker, thank goodness times have changed...my daughter is a scientist.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I remember our sex education/biology lesson in secondary school (early 1970s). The girls and boys were seperated for this lesson and our male science teacher spent the entire lesson with a very red/embarrassed face having to explain it all to us girls, (there were no female science teachers in our school). Career options for girls were nurse/teacher/office worker, thank goodness times have changed...my daughter is a scientist.
I remember mine. One week it was a drawing on the blackboard of the Women's sex organs, the next week it was a drawing of the Mens.
No explanation of how the two came together & interacted 🤣
I learnt that from a lovely lad in the 5th form. ( and he was lovely) 🤣
I am going back 100 years now, of course lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
M&S sent me a returns survey:

View attachment 1940218
Honestly I think I'd tell them to get a bleeping grip and if they want to carry on with this nonsense then don't expect me to buy anything (except he Garlic Bread of Dream) in there again. If they want to alienate their core customer base then they are morons

Reactions: 9
The people arguing with me on the tiktok were all people with pronouns in their bio arguing that tw experience cramping and mood swings as if that’s a period and not just side effects of the unnatural hormones they’re putting into their bodies. Not to mention, I don’t know what cramps they’re experiencing considering they don’t have the anatomy to even get cramps lol. If a (real) woman had her uterus removed she would not have a period anymore, why are these men so adamant that they get periods? I explained that if next month all I experienced was mood swings and an upset stomach I’d either have food poisoning or I’d need to go take a pregnancy test because that would be a missed period and somebody said that I don’t understand how periods work apparently. The mansplaining doesn’t stop when they put on a dress and some makeup, how surprising.
I'd be happy to donate my period to a delusional man. Someone tell me where to send it and ill pop it in the post. He can then know what it means to have literally disabling pain every month of his life, leaving him unable to even get out of bed sometimes. He can have the back pain and leg pain and migraines. He can have the vomiting. He can have blood clots the size of 50ps falling out of him for days and medication for anaemia. He can go through the absolute hellhole that is pcos, and he can plead with his drs to get investigated for endo.

And I'll take his 'mood swings' and nonexistent cramps 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.