Gender Discussion #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we please just address the whole ‘ShE qUoTeD mEiN kAmPf’ thing?
Discussing the “big lie” concept is not bleeping quoting mein kampf 💀💀

Reactions: 18
So biological facts are transphobic?!
I can't cope. Are they going to redefine periods as well? :unsure:
They already have, that’s why you’ll rarely see the word ‘woman’ on advertising or branding from big sanitary product companies.

We’re just people who bleed, remember.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Can we please just address the whole ‘ShE qUoTeD mEiN kAmPf’ thing?
Discussing the “big lie” concept is not bleeping quoting mein kampf 💀💀
Exactly. People keep wheeling out the mein kampf stuff as if it's some big gotcha.

KJK can say what she likes. I don't agree with everything she says but that's the same with most people. I do appreciate her speaking up and finally calling out this fuckery.

I'm bleeping sick of these people accusing women of being "literal fascists and nazis". I'm certainly not, but whatever makes you feel better, I suppose. It's like the "trans women are women" mantra, they think if you keep saying it, it'll come true 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Pretty soon schools won’t be allowed to teach young girls about periods at all, because it will be ‘offensive’. We’ll have gone back to the time when it was shameful to acknowledge we even had them.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Pretty soon schools won’t be allowed to teach young girls about periods at all, because it will be ‘offensive’. We’ll have gone back to the time when it was shameful to acknowledge we even had them.
Just dreadful.

Reactions: 13
This is so manipulative to have this story line. Of course the women felt uncomfortable, have we just to ignore vulnerable women now? They don’t matter? Ffs. Also, I have read that IRL even women’s refuges that don’t accept TIMs still have a duty to find a safe place for them to go, of which I’m sure there are many. They don’t turf anyone in need on the street or slam doors in faces. It’s misrepresenting facts for an agenda. These tv execs must think we are all buttoned up the back.
The writers for this show must want all the women who watch their show to be told that they don't matter and should make space for men in womens spaces. Bet most of the demographic who watch Vera are women, as well. Ughhhhhhh

Reactions: 12
Waterloo station are bringing in gender neutral toilets with urinals. here's a CGI graphic they've come up with. View attachment 1939614
Why is that huge hand-washing & mirror block in the centre? It obscures much of the room. That would have me a little on guard even if it were women's only. Then you notice the urinals, and the the sinks so close... err no. I'd turn right round and walk out.

Waterloo station are bringing in gender neutral toilets with urinals. here's a CGI graphic they've come up with. View attachment 1939614
A train station toilets like that looks like assault could happen there on the daily 🤢
---

And girls will freak out when they start their first period, thinking they are dying. I remember reading about this years ago, some girls don't know about periods until one day they get cramps and start bleeding and think something is really wrong 😞
---

Why is that huge hand-washing & mirror block in the centre? It obscures much of the room. That would have me a little on guard even if it were women's only. Then you notice the urinals, and the the sinks so close... err no. I'd turn right round and walk out.
I know of kids who don't go for a pee at school now because of gender neutral loos, it's just asking for bladder issues 😥

Same, if all public loos become gender neutral because of whiney TRAs , we could soon have thousands and millions of women (and men) who don't use the loos when out, again, causing medical issues. We need safe and separate places. People will stop going shopping or out for the day if they don't feel like there is anywhere safe.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
If you need a chuckle today and to see some real mental gymnastics - this thread is the one

Added screenshots of my favourite bit🙄😂

That person clearly has mental health problems and is literally howling at the moon on their own. They tweeted the following " i have been raped by both a cis woman and a cis man, both to ‘convert’ me back to being cis. anyone can be predatory regardless of their gender identity, but you can’t be a predator anymore if you’re dead "

How do you even debate with someone that comes out with that. Clearly they have serious mental health issues so I hope they are getting therapy.
Sadly it seems the more you go down this lifestyle the more chance one of your own turns on you and assaults you physically or sexually.

• Sad
  • Sick
Nope from me, I'm not walking into a bathroom with men standing there having a piss. NO.
Perfect place to assault women, especially at night. Disgusting idea.
---

That person clearly has mental health problems and is literally howling at the moon on their own. They tweeted the following " i have been raped by both a cis woman and a cis man, both to ‘convert’ me back to being cis. anyone can be predatory regardless of their gender identity, but you can’t be a predator anymore if you’re dead "

How do you even debate with someone that comes out with that. Clearly they have serious mental health issues so I hope they are getting therapy.
Sadly it seems the more you go down this lifestyle the more chance one of your own turns on you and assaults you physically or sexually.
This person is not okay. They also said that disabled people shouldn't be able to ask for a same-sex carer and called them nazis.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Picture from the "anti trans" rally yesterday. Two middle aged women, a man wearing a hat holding a greggs coffee and a cigarette, and a man with glasses leaning on a barrier. Very threatening.

But yeah, literal violence, fascism, and nazism in spades 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The TWAW brigade are keen to indulge the TiM's in their fantasy, whereby everyone honestly thinks that they are actual women, and are therefore entitled to be treated as such. 🙄
This is the difference between "old-school" transsexuals (such as @Jayceedove, who has posted here) and the new generation of TiM's. The original transsexuals thought of themselves as women, their desire for surgery and for total transition, was only to validate their own feelings. Nowadays, it's all about the rest of us having to validate the TiM's feelings, by admitting them into women's spaces, by letting them pretend to be women athletes, or indulging their menstruation or breastfeeding fantasies.
I know that feelings run high on here, but I also know that most women in general are happy to live and let live. No-one cares if a bloke wants to wear a dress and call himself Tiffany. But that doesn't make him a lesbian, a mother, a female in any way, shape or form. No "certificates", or surgery or hormones or even uterus implants can change his biological status.
Trans women can probably shout louder than actual women. It still doesn't make them right!
Yes Im happy to live and let live, and dont care what people wear, or the names they use. Whatever clothes hair etc they choose are up to them. Everyone should be comfortable and be encouraged to be comfortable in their own skin. We shouldn't need to judge anyone by what they look like.

I do object though to trying to change language and basic biological facts. Apart from a minority, human beings are either a male or female. This should be indisputable. Stupid words like cis should be outlawed! pronouns should be used appropriately!

I also agree that there seems to be huge issues between the rights of women, to have their own spaces etc and additional support for work etc and the rights of transgender individuals.

And if there is confusion, womens rights should also be valid and listened to. Women need to be able to say what they think openly!

• Heart
Very pleased to say Hogwarts Legacy is reviewing really well despite loads of Twitter 'boycotting' it because of JKR

Screenshot 2023-02-06 at 14.12.14.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Picture from the "anti trans" rally yesterday. Two middle aged women, a man wearing a hat holding a greggs coffee and a cigarette, and a man with glasses leaning on a barrier. Very threatening.

They are all very hysterical, i clicked link and some twit is "viscerally disgusted that he’s in my city right now" about Graham Linehan. Oh duck off you egotistocal prick.
I hope Keir takes account of all this, until he recants the way GC witches are expected to i can not vote Labour

Reactions: 18

The comments on that post are incredibly ageist and misogynistic.

Reactions: 14
All the comments about age. I know young people are all insufferable know it alls, and we are all the same - but this lot are particularly obtuse.

Reactions: 22
They are all very hysterical, i clicked link and some twit is "viscerally disgusted that he’s in my city right now" about Graham Linehan. Oh duck off you egotistocal prick.
I hope Keir takes account of all this, until he recants the way GC witches are expected to i can not vote Labour
Exactly, labour must realise they cannot lose millions of votes just to pander to a tiny minority. I will vote them because the country is falling apart under the tories in terms of the NHS but I do get why so many women wouldn't vote for them. My MP is labour, has anyone written to theirs/met with them to discuss this? I want to but haven't yet

Reactions: 3
Yes they are unhinged. Why wouldn't Glinner be there? Its a free country, is it not? They seem to think he should never leave his home. Mind you the TRA mob don't get out much.

The comments on that post are incredibly ageist and misogynistic.
That was the first thing i noticed. Once you realise how rampant the misogyny is, you can't escape it.

Older women are wise to this tit. TRAs know that they won't accept blokes dressing as women, and that's why they despise us. But by all means carry on calling us hags, that's the best you've got.

Reactions: 25
People say that it’s to be expected that young people will be dismissive of their elders, but I don’t ever remember it being like this when I was that age, the contempt and the vitriol is off the scale.
I bet most of them spend half their lives being supported and facilitated by women in the exact age group they are describing as ‘crozzled old miserable boomers’ because they are incapable of standing on their own two feet.
I said to my son the other day when we were talking about this that I think middle aged women should just go on bleeping strike. If we are that dispensable and useless, no one would notice, right?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.