Gender Discussion #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a brilliant time at Glasgow, laughed, cried, cheered, sang.
I got invited to meet up outwith actual events.
I even met a Harrie! , obviously we're in touch!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What I wanna know is why aren’t these trans charities setting up refuges for TiMs if they supposedly care so much about them??
JK Rowling literally set one up for females recently, and she’s not even a charity lmao
Because TWAW remember, they don’t need a seperate refuge they’re entitled to go into a women’s one with an intact penis and a dress on if you don’t agree you’re a raging nazi TERF 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Because TWAW remember, they don’t need a seperate refuge they’re entitled to go into a women’s one with an intact penis and a dress on if you don’t agree you’re a raging nazi TERF 🙄🙄🙄
The TWAW brigade are keen to indulge the TiM's in their fantasy, whereby everyone honestly thinks that they are actual women, and are therefore entitled to be treated as such. 🙄
This is the difference between "old-school" transsexuals (such as @Jayceedove, who has posted here) and the new generation of TiM's. The original transsexuals thought of themselves as women, their desire for surgery and for total transition, was only to validate their own feelings. Nowadays, it's all about the rest of us having to validate the TiM's feelings, by admitting them into women's spaces, by letting them pretend to be women athletes, or indulging their menstruation or breastfeeding fantasies.
I know that feelings run high on here, but I also know that most women in general are happy to live and let live. No-one cares if a bloke wants to wear a dress and call himself Tiffany. But that doesn't make him a lesbian, a mother, a female in any way, shape or form. No "certificates", or surgery or hormones or even uterus implants can change his biological status.
Trans women can probably shout louder than actual women. It still doesn't make them right!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The TWAW brigade are keen to indulge the TiM's in their fantasy, whereby everyone honestly thinks that they are actual women, and are therefore entitled to be treated as such. 🙄
This is the difference between "old-school" transsexuals (such as @Jayceedove, who has posted here) and the new generation of TiM's. The original transsexuals thought of themselves as women, their desire for surgery and for total transition, was only to validate their own feelings. Nowadays, it's all about the rest of us having to validate the TiM's feelings, by admitting them into women's spaces, by letting them pretend to be women athletes, or indulging their menstruation or breastfeeding fantasies.
I know that feelings run high on here, but I also know that most women in general are happy to live and let live. No-one cares if a bloke wants to wear a dress and call himself Tiffany. But that doesn't make him a lesbian, a mother, a female in any way, shape or form. No "certificates", or surgery or hormones or even uterus implants can change his biological status.
Trans women can probably shout louder than actual women. It still doesn't make them right!
I don't think there is such a gulf. Ye olde days transexuals might not have had the power to get you sacked over pronouns, but they definitely wanted to have everyone to cowtow to the delusion if they could. If they used female only spaces, if they got a GRC to lay claim to a false identity, even if they truly had the mh condition dysphoria, then they were the same in my mind.
---

The SFW events are great, you feel so less alone. I really recommend going to one if people can.

Reactions: 13
So glad you had a great time. Glasgow gets a bad rep at times but we are a friendly bunch.

Reactions: 13
KJK is uploading media coverage. The counter-protest sang Time Warp! The irony :ROFLMAO:
Scotsman and Radio Clyde both give airtime to counter-protesters talking about KJ and her "hate speech"
Including the Mail's coverage as, of what has been uploaded thus far, it gives the clearest recording KJ's opening.

Good to see journalists starting to call a spade a spade (and this particular journo is followed by John Sweeney and if those of his ilk are seeing threads like this, even better)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't think there is such a gulf. Ye olde days transexuals might not have had the power to get you sacked over pronouns, but they definitely wanted to have everyone to cowtow to the delusion if they could. If they used female only spaces, if they got a GRC to lay claim to a false identity, even if they truly had the mh condition dysphoria, then they were the same in my mind.
---
And they still do. They are not willing to give up what privileges they gained. They are speaking up out of selfishness, they know (and probably always knew) that with the gender tit show, eventually women will learn how we were not and still have not got seats at the table to speak about opposition to men being treated as women and we will start to chuck them out. I certainly will if I see any males in my spaces and I know that feeling is growing. Allowing males into women's spaces required women to be compliant with the enforced social contract. Well, no. This cannot continue to happen any more.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Waterloo station are bringing in gender neutral toilets with urinals. here's a CGI graphic they've come up with.
image.jpg.png

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I'd feel a bit guilty trying to argue with these people. They seem like they have intellectual disabilities or have been indoctrinated at school or social media. Maybe all of those. It's like a social experiment that's gone badly wrong.
I'm not even 100% sure they understand whapt's happening, why there is a counter protest. They seem to think they are anti trans.
There is definitely a huge correlation between people with mental health issues and identifying as trans

Reactions: 22
So they want to include women and girls being able to see men pissing in urinals?
What about women/girls wanting to wash hands after changing bloody sanitary products.
Will they sell sanitary products and expect women to feel comfortable buying emergency supplies in this open toilet?
Don't they realise bodily needs are private and many women hate using public (same sex) loos as it is. This isn't inclusive, its excluding women's fears, vulnerabilities.

Why dont they just have a effing gender neutral loo for whoever wants to use it and still have separate man and women loos.

I'll hold onto my toilet needs for the local pub instead of going into that loo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Waterloo station are bringing in gender neutral toilets with urinals. here's a CGI graphic they've come up with. View attachment 1939614
There was a recent court case (unsure where in the UK) whereby the complaint took the place to court due to imposing unisex toilets. The judge ruled in her favour stating that it was not acceptable to have to open the door and potentially see a man at a urinal but also that a man should also not expect to be at a urinal and have a woman walk in.

People do not want them

Reactions: 39
There was a recent court case (unsure where in the UK) whereby the complaint took the place to court due to imposing unisex toilets. The judge ruled in her favour stating that it was not acceptable to have to open the door and potentially see a man at a urinal but also that a man should also not expect to be at a urinal and have a woman walk in.

People do not want them
I think it was this -

Reactions: 7
Got a community guidelines violation for saying this on a tiktok about trans women “having periods” 🫠
Clearly up there with Reddit as I got a 3 day ban for discussing the rapist. Incidentally I was involved in a discussion with one trans ally about the George Sq meeting yesterday where they stated it was lots of men on the woman's rights side who came over and started hurling insults. Evidence was requested which funnily enough was not forthcoming and I was asked not to bother doxxing them as they are out to their family.

Reactions: 10
We should complain. I saw it on the Time Out website. Who is the MP for Waterloo?

Edit: Oh it’s Florence Eshalomi (considered one of Momentum’s most militant members). She’ll be useless.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.