Gender Discussion #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they always getting their tits/moobs/chests out when they shout at women? I can’t see the point in it. It’s not particularly intimidating because they are all either scrawny and weak or pale and flabby, it’s just a bit embarrassing to look at.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow, fantastic turnout Glasgow, really heartening to see that more and more people are putting themselves out to go along. It's snowballing now and won't be stopped.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My heart feels gladdened today. If there is a meet in West Yorkshire I will aim to attend.
---

Why are they always getting their tits/moobs/chests out when they shout at women? I can’t see the point in it. It’s not particularly intimidating because they are all either scrawny and weak or pale and flabby, it’s just a bit embarrassing to look at.
It's the bad hair that makes me feel sick. Always. Mucky and scraggly. Ugh.

Reactions: 18
Can't seem to link the comment but there is a post in the Glasgow subreddit about todays protest. Someone left a comment to say they were the furry who turned up 😂😂 the bleeping state of this grown man.

Any excuse to get some of that misogyny out!

"TERFs do not speak for all women" maybe not but they sure as hell speak for a lot of us!

View attachment 1937802
I'd feel a bit guilty trying to argue with these people. They seem like they have intellectual disabilities or have been indoctrinated at school or social media. Maybe all of those. It's like a social experiment that's gone badly wrong.
I'm not even 100% sure they understand what's happening, why there is a counter protest. They seem to think they are anti trans.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I'd feel a bit guilty trying to argue with these people. They seem like they have intellectual disabilities or have been indoctrinated at school or social media. Maybe all of those. It's like a social experiment that's gone badly wrong.
I'm not even 100% sure they understand what's happening, why there is a counter protest. They seem to think they are anti trans.
The issue is they are brainwashed into believing all trans people are genuine and anyone who opposes their demands are terfs, scum and far right wing Nazi's and they won't change their minds on that.

In my opinion the only way out of this reasonably is for TRA's to accept that there must be some regulations around trans gender and that public opinion is going to turn faster and faster against them all the time they are showing up as they did today at a women's talk.

• Without a doubt the GRA must be repealed, it conflicts with the Equality Act.
  • All GRC's must be repealed or or amended no longer give men the automatic right to be "all up in women's spaces"
  • All birth certificates that have been changed, must be returned to their original details. They are a statement of fact and being able to lie makes a mockery of them existing.
  • All passports and driving licences must now be returned to state your sex as fact and offer a gender marker if people wish to use it.
  • Online abuse of women must be added to the Hate Crimes list, this can include dick pics
  • It must stop being acceptable for men to be in women's spaces unquestioned. We need to start challenging every man we see in our spaces or be able to call the police if they are there
  • All LGB -T+ tit show organisations must be reviewed and firm, enforceable guidelines put in place to safeguard women and children
  • All safeguarding must be returned and strictly enforced
  • Complete re-education of government bodies, NHS, Education, Police, Local government - all of it.
If the government still wants to pander to TRA's then they grow a pair and state clearly that people either live however they want, but use the facilities for their sex or it's time for these vile TRA orgs to cough up for some spaces of their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Not sure if reddit links work on here but the furry who turned up in Glasgow today has now made his own post and... Everyone turned on him. He started blaming it on "right wing rhetoric". Love it when they start fighting with each other!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The issue is they are brainwashed into believing all trans people are genuine and anyone who opposes their demands are terfs, scum and far right wing Nazi's and they won't change their minds on that.

In my opinion the only way out of this reasonably is for TRA's to accept that there must be some regulations around trans gender and that public opinion is going to turn faster and faster against them all the time they are showing up as they did today at a women's talk.

• Without a doubt the GRA must be repealed, it conflicts with the Equality Act.
  • All GRC's must be repealed or or amended no longer give men the automatic right to be "all up in women's spaces"
  • All birth certificates that have been changed, must be returned to their original details. They are a statement of fact and being able to lie makes a mockery of them existing.
  • All passports and driving licences must now be returned to state your sex as fact and offer a gender marker if people wish to use it.
  • Online abuse of women must be added to the Hate Crimes list, this can include dick pics
  • It must stop being acceptable for men to be in women's spaces unquestioned. We need to start challenging every man we see in our spaces or be able to call the police if they are there
  • All LGB -T+ tit show organisations must be reviewed and firm, enforceable guidelines put in place to safeguard women and children
  • All safeguarding must be returned and strictly enforced
  • Complete re-education of government bodies, NHS, Education, Police, Local government - all of it.
If the government still wants to pander to TRA's then they grow a pair and state clearly that people either live however they want, but use the facilities for their sex or it's time for these vile TRA orgs to cough up for some spaces of their own.

Yes absolutely. I don't think these people have any issues at all with their intellect (@Piff paff puff completely see why you've suggested this though)

KJK is entitled to say what she thinks. There was absolutely no need for TRAs to turn up as a "counter protest". Against what, exactly? A woman saying she doesn't believe that you can change sex?? They turned up because they can't stand to see a woman speaking out. They're free to hold their own events in support of trans issues any time they like but they deliberately chose today to start tit with KJK and the people who were there to listen to her.

What I keep noticing is that TRAs claim to be against "fascism" (they keep saying this and I don't think they know what it actually means) and that they're supporting trans people, when actually it's a convenient cover up for their misogyny and hatred of women.

Reactions: 27
That boss-eyed furry :ROFLMAO:. Looks like a rip-off Pokémon plushie you’d win at hook-a-duck but - plot twist - dressed as an annoying middle class crustie.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
One bloke, when a mob was supposed to show up. Twitter terfs might be to blame. Look at the Reddit comments "furries are pervs, what do they have to do with trans?" A furry mob could have been pretty useful re peaking. This is why they should have kept quiet re what good optics furries would be. It annoys the crap out of me how many women on twitter talk about how they want TRAs to behave to help our side. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
They could never have been a mob - these people wear furry costumes and masks to avoid contact with other people. And they live in basements and only socialize on the internet. Afraid of their own shadows. This is not the black pampas who are a men’s rights misogynist group that aims to terrorize and hurt women under the veil of being TRA.

Reactions: 19
Re furries...if one has a medical emergency, by the logic of TRAs we should be taking them to the vet instead of the hospital, as only complete affirmation and validation will do. I bet they'd soon be asking for an actual doctor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m so embarrassed for that one guy in the furry costume. It’s like turning up to a fancy dress party when no one else is in fancy dress 😂 cringe. And reading his thoughts on the Reddit thread tells you what you need to know. Absolutely obsessed that we are all right wing nazis 🤣🤣 away ye go try hard, they were just ordinary people protesting for women’s rights. No one was quoting hitler you absolute bell end. You have not just embarrassed yourself but also the TRAs and that’s saying something!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
duck them. They need calling out at every turn. They are cunts & none of them care about, nor think of , women.
Things are turning against it now & gaining a momentum.

The right way. Against them. And for the vast majority.

How a democracy works.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just watching Vera on tv and there was a TiM in it. The character was saying they had been turned out of a Women's hostel as the women felt uncomfortable. Vera stressed how wrong that was as 'she' (the character) was a woman. FFS even Sunday night tv is pushing the trans agenda.

• Angry
  • Wow
Just watching Vera on tv and there was a TiM in it. The character was saying they had been turned out of a Women's hostel as the women felt uncomfortable. Vera stressed how wrong that was as 'she' (the character) was a woman. FFS even Sunday night tv is pushing the trans agenda.
Damn, I feel like Vera should be a mega terf as well. This trans tit ruins everything.

Reactions: 20
Reminds me of Hollyoaks when they did the TIM who went to women's jail and was attacked by the women.

ETA: and the Hollyoaks TIM was built like Giant Haystacks!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
This is so manipulative to have this story line. Of course the women felt uncomfortable, have we just to ignore vulnerable women now? They don’t matter? Ffs. Also, I have read that IRL even women’s refuges that don’t accept TIMs still have a duty to find a safe place for them to go, of which I’m sure there are many. They don’t turf anyone in need on the street or slam doors in faces. It’s misrepresenting facts for an agenda. These tv execs must think we are all buttoned up the back.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
What I wanna know is why aren’t these trans charities setting up refuges for TiMs if they supposedly care so much about them??
JK Rowling literally set one up for females recently, and she’s not even a charity lmao

• Heart
Watched it too, hubby and I said to each other "Well this programme has ticked every 'box' tonight!"

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.