Gender Discussion #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand the Conservative government but well done to Rishi for starting what a woman is (imagine being congratulated for stating a scientific fact), unlike Kier the Kneeler.
Rishi will be getting roasting on twitter I imagine by the anime profile pic crew.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Kier has a face you would never tire of punching.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
India also tried to go down the road that Cornton vale is a tough prison with no angels in there - so what, does that mean they are fair game to be raped by Adam Graham?
Not always but I have read that women often end up in prison due to sexual violence etc from men. So but putting a man in prison with them just further traumatises them. Prisons in the UK are meant to be about rehabilitation, how can you rehabilitate a woman if you put the threat of them being raped over their heads?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There was a bbc documentary about Corntonvale in the late 00s called Girls Behind Bars. Most of these women and girls were addicts with a history of horrendous abuse. Some had grown up in care and went straight from there to prison. I’d imagine most female prisons would be similar. Anyone who would put a rapist in amongst vulnerable women like this because “they’re no angels” is a bleeping monster.

I think the doc is still available on YouTube.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
There was a bbc documentary about Corntonvale in the late 00s called Girls Behind Bars. Most of these women and girls were addicts with a history of horrendous abuse. Some had grown up in care and went straight from there to prison. I’d imagine most female prisons would be similar. Anyone who would put a rapist in amongst vulnerable women like this because “they’re no angels” is a bleeping monster.

How to these people get away with saying that though??? It's the same as saying how someone is dressed means they are "asking for it". It's so misogynistic.

I just feels like too many people think twitter is real life and that they are honestly brainwashed by all this crap and then there's the rest of us who have to just listen to their bull tit knowing its INSANE.

Like how mad is it that you can't say anything out loud about this without fear or losing your job??

It's an online cult that has transferred into the real world thanks to politicians and "charities" who are greedy for money and what the perceive to be the "popular" opinion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Being a girl is such a burden, I wouldn’t be surprised if this is happening in the UK, albeit unofficially.
I am absolutely sure it is. Then when the girls don’t want it, their families kill them or kidnap them and remove them to an other country. The few ‘honour killings’ that have been prosecuted are the tip of the iceberg which is one reason we should not have unofficial religious schools. Children deserve a proper education and a life of their own.

Reactions: 13
How to these people get away with saying that though??? It's the same as saying how someone is dressed means they are "asking for it". It's so misogynistic.

I juts feel like too many people think that twitter is real life and that they are honestly brainwashed by all this crap and then there's the rest of us who have to just listen to their bull tit knowing its INSANE.

Like how mad is it that you can't say anything out loud about this without fear or losing your job??

It's an online cult that has transferred into the real world thanks to politicians and "charities" who are greedy for money and what the perceive to be the "popular" opinion.
Willoughby got away with it because he’s a man cosplaying a woman and they’re apparently beyond reproach. Everything he says about women is dripping with disdain. He’s also been overtly racist towards Black women but again, he’s a man in a dress so he’s protected.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

I remember a young girl who kept trying to kill herself. When the whole Adam Graham thing in Cornton Vale came up, I immediately thought of her. She was so damaged and the thought of men in there with women like her is sickening.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Take it Question Time didn't go well for India last night then??

1675412628553.png

My MSP is having a fit of the vapours on Twitter over how terribly toxic the debate was and how everyone is being so horrible to trans people.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
This is so sad. Men in women’s sport and the authorities than enable them are truly shameless.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Most women in prison are non violent offenders, but yes let’s call rapists ‘she’ and put them in prison with vulnerable women who can’t escape or seek safety 🙄

A member of staff at my sons nursery is non binary, they’re very clearly female, and my 2y/o calls her she when he speaks about her. I don’t really know how I can explain this to my child as I’ve been told ‘they’ don’t like being misgendered. He’s 2!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Not always but I have read that women often end up in prison due to sexual violence etc from men. So but putting a man in prison with them just further traumatises them. Prisons in the UK are meant to be about rehabilitation, how can you rehabilitate a woman if you put the threat of them being raped over their heads?
My partner has worked in Cornton Vale before and also with woman involved in the criminal justice system for years. The majority sadly have some form of trauma be it from being in care as a child, childhood sexual abuse or violence from partners as adults. A lot have alcohol and/or drug addiction which is basically a form of selfmedication for the trauma which can result In situations which escalate to prison sadly. Very few of the prison population are in for serious crimes. A 2009 inspection resulted in a recommendation that the prison be restricted to 300 woman but 2 years later there was still 386. This basically meant it was the most overcrowded prison in Scotland which led to problems with violence and bullying. I saw this argument recently raised about how come the media where not interested in problems in corntonvale before. This obviously is not true as since the late 90s there has been criticism of high suicides and several poor inspections which resulted in a recommendation that it’s shut down with most woman transferred to units near where their family is.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I can’t stand the Conservative government but well done to Rishi for starting what a woman is (imagine being congratulated for stating a scientific fact), unlike Kier the Kneeler.
Rishi will be getting roasting on twitter I imagine by the anime profile pic crew.
Rishi won't give a tit, because they were never going to vote for him anyway. The tories don't have to pander to this demographic.
While I'm not a Tory voter myself, I'm actually quite thankful I live in a conservative (both politicaly and socially) area, because this idealogy hasn't taken hold.No gender neutral toilets, pronouns or rainbow zebra crossings here.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.