Gender Discussion #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ‘šŸ¼ not one of them can answer this kind of question! The house of cards comes tumbling down so fast!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Literally!! I really wanna know his end goal.. I get big creepy vibes from this guy.
To me, heā€™s clearly trying to attract young girls. Like it doesnā€™t matter that Iā€™m a fat sweaty man with a beard, look at my fairy lights and girly posters, Iā€™m just like you. Itā€™s repulsive.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
To me, heā€™s clearly trying to attract young girls. Like it doesnā€™t matter that Iā€™m a fat sweaty man with a beard, look at my fairy lights and girly posters, Iā€™m just like you. Itā€™s repulsive.
He needs his hard drive checking :sick: Trying so hard to be childlike as well it's disgusting and he will end up assaulting someone IMO.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Yesterday, on a friends Facebook post about Sam Smith I made a comment correcting some bloke who said that ā€œIntersex people are biologically non-binaryā€. Obviously his immediate reaction at my temerity was to become absolutely enraged and call me a Terf bigot - for nothing more than pointing out that people with DSDā€™s are still biologically male or female. Several other blokes all then piled on to give me abuse and a lot of the comments were ā€˜likedā€™ by women too.
Further down the post quite a few blokes made some quite strongly worded remarks along the lines ā€œAll this trans stuff is shiteā€ or ā€œIf you cut a dogs bollocks off that doesnā€™t make it a witchā€, Tumbleweed. A woman can say something quite reasonable and fairly inoffensive and sheā€™ll get abuse for it, a man can say something about the same subject and actually be quite derogatory and those men will say nothing at all. The misogyny is so obvious itā€™s unreal.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Yesterday, on a friends Facebook post about Sam Smith I made a comment correcting some bloke who said that ā€œIntersex people are biologically non-binaryā€. Obviously his immediate reaction at my temerity was to become absolutely enraged and call me a Terf bigot - for nothing more than pointing out that people with DSDā€™s are still biologically male or female. Several other blokes all then piled on to give me abuse and a lot of the comments were ā€˜likedā€™ by women too.
Further down the post quite a few blokes made some quite strongly worded remarks along the lines ā€œAll this trans stuff is shiteā€ or ā€œIf you cut a dogs bollocks off that doesnā€™t make it a witchā€, Tumbleweed. A woman can say something quite reasonable and fairly inoffensive and sheā€™ll get abuse for it, a man can say something about the same subject and actually be quite derogatory and those men will say nothing at all. The misogyny is so obvious itā€™s unreal.
You are in the right. End of Story.

Intersex people are still DNA / Biologically Chromosomed M or F.

Reactions: 18
I always think men who shout down women online are snivelling little keyboard warrior types who know they would never get away with that behaviour with other men.

Iā€™ve also found a lot of mostly leftist men who are supposedly GC try to police GC/Terf womenā€™s views; almost like weā€™re only allowed to disagree with trans ideology in a way that fits into the parameters which they deem acceptable.

Reactions: 21
I stupidly tried having the intersex people are still biologically male or female conversation once and just kept being asked if I personally knew someone who was intersex as if that was the only way I could know šŸ˜”

They were using Turner Syndrome as an example to support their arguement and when I pointed out every (reputable) scientific source clearly states it only affects girls I was shot down because science is wrong and I don't have Turner Syndrome so don't understand.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I know there's been a lot of posts about Sam Smith but his stunning and brave show has now made it to LINKEDIN šŸ˜‚ you just have to bleeping laugh, don't you. So inspiring! He's a role model to kids out there who look like him! He's owning it! An icon!

All the comparisons to Prince, George Michael, Madonna, Boy George, Freddie Mercury. But all of those people knew who they were without all the BS and gimmicks. They just had a presence about them. Sam Smith wants a pat on the back for stuffing himself into clothes that don't bleeping fit. It's hilarious. People really love to applaud mediocrity.

Reactions: 25
So the last few days on Instagram there have been posts about how research spanning the last 10 years has proven that transgender individuals have no advantage when it comes to sport.

Have any of you read this research? If you have read it what do you think of it? I just don't understand how someone who was born a biological man doesn't have the upper hand against women.

Also, I'm assuming that these biological men will at least have to have transitioned and that self ID'ing as a woman without hormones, surgery etc. won't be allowed. I feel like these are questions you can't even ask without being jumped on online.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So the last few days on Instagram there have been posts about how research spanning the last 10 years has proven that transgender individuals have no advantage when it comes to sport.

Have any of you read this research? If you have read it what do you think of it? I just don't understand how someone who was born a biological man doesn't have the upper hand against women.

Also, I'm assuming that these biological men will at least have to have transitioned and that self ID'ing as a woman without hormones, surgery etc. won't be allowed. I feel like these are questions you can't even ask without being jumped on online.
I think they must be very small studies and not at all correct.

15 year old boys can beat professional female athletes in races. Men are just built completely differently.

If they were comparing trans athletes with professional athletes of their biological sex then yes they won't have an advantage, because they are normally mediocre men who only stand a chance against women.

Reactions: 17

If you have a Twitter account follow @FondOfBeetles - she and a couple of others provide plenty of evidence that anyone going through male puberty retains their strength advantage throughout their lives - stronger legs, stronger lungs, etc.. There is a 10%+ gap between male and female elite athletes. If Seb Coe's races had been against a doped competitor, the margin would have been similar and he might not have won any medals.

Reactions: 14
I think they must be very small studies and not at all correct.

15 year old boys can beat professional female athletes in races. Men are just built completely differently.

If they were comparing trans athletes with professional athletes of their biological sex then yes they won't have an advantage, because they are normally mediocre men who only stand a chance against women.
Your last paragraph is sorta what I was thinking the case must be. I have done a lot of unfollowing this week as anyone who shares these studies do not seem to want to look at them in depth and anyone who asks questions just have their heads bitten off.

Funnily enough I'm also finding it hard to find the link to the study they speak about and I do generally like to read these things and make my own mind up but as of now I have no idea of sample size, conditions etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

If they canā€™t cite a source, itā€™s fictional. Made up. Lies. Reality tells us that male puberty gives an advantage. Maybe they were talking about trans men? Unless they show me a peer reviewed published study I do not believe anything quoted on internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Okay I am Googling away here and all I can find are studies after studies stating that trans women maintain their advantage after gender conforming hormone therapy just at a lower rate than cis men.

These studies are from 2017, 2020, 2021 and 2022 etc. No mention anywhere of this new 2023 study. It's just so odd, it's women who are sharing this and women's rights groups. I just find it so bizzare... if the study is valid just share it with us all and let it speak for itself, as it stands, all I can find is proof of the exact opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This twitter thread compares the Female WRs with Male age records. At 14 the boys WR holder will outperform the Female WR
boysvswomen.com on Twitter: "Next, we compare boys' world records by age to women's world records. Is it fair for males to compete in the girls' or women's categories? More & Sources šŸ‘‰ https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter
---

Whilst googling for this fictional 2023 scientific report into transgenderism and residual advantages of going through Male puberty I found this unrelated snippet from January 2022
Anger as trans inmates revert to males when they leave Scottish prisons - Scottish Daily Express

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
As much as I have zero sympathy for the situation Nicola Sturgeon has found herself in, it is starting to really annoy me that no journalists have ever grilled any of the tory leaders in that way on why there are trans women in womens prisons in England (correct me if Iā€™m wrong here). As itā€™s been going on for years in all parts of the UK by all accounts? I suppose itā€™s the timing of the gender reform and this Adam Graham rapist in the headlines thatā€™s put the spotlight on NS but it just kinda reeks of a witch-hunt that sheā€™s the only one being blamed when itā€™s been happening in England for years and years.

Had an anime profile pic on Twitter taking exception to me typing ā€œKatieā€ Dolatowski. Thatā€™s their legal name wahwahwah.

I replied that I will address that beast any way I see fit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.