Gender Discussion #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those furries give me the creeps, aside from them being spineless hiding under a costume, they give of fetish/perverse/predatory vibes, a bit like the Bronies (adult men being fans of my little pony cartoons). 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
If anyone is interested there is a George Square webcam which updates every 20 seconds on www.glasgow.gov.uk

However... "At times of high website traffic the web cam may become unavailable for short periods. If this happens please try again later." :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
My son knows a lot of furry/brony types from his gaming groups. He calls it the ‘pipeline’. They start off liking My Little Pony, then eventually it progresses to being a furry, changing to a kind of unisex name, then eventually they end up being called something ridiculous like ‘Luna’ and identifying as a ‘trans girl’. It’s a real shame in some cases, one of the lads currently in the pipeline is someone he’s been friends with since he was 5 who used to be a really outgoing, friendly boy, but now he just sits in his room all day watching anime and drawing ‘original furry characters’. My son doubts he’ll be friends with this group much longer because they constantly take the piss out of him because he likes girls, is very tall and takes pride in his appearance - apparently that means he’s a ‘fuckboy’.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Those furries give me the creeps, aside from them being spineless hiding under a costume, they give of fetish/perverse/predatory vibes, a bit like the Bronies (adult men being fans of my little pony cartoons). 🤢
I seen one in real life walking through town a few weeks ago. A young woman had him on a lead walking next to him. I couldn't believe my eyes.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I’m just leaving for George Square now. Can’t wait to see all the GC women today
Have a good day
---

My son knows a lot of furry/brony types from his gaming groups. He calls it the ‘pipeline’. They start off liking My Little Pony, then eventually it progresses to being a furry, changing to a kind of unisex name, then eventually they end up being called something ridiculous like ‘Luna’ and identifying as a ‘trans girl’. It’s a real shame in some cases, one of the lads currently in the pipeline is someone he’s been friends with since he was 5 who used to be a really outgoing, friendly boy, but now he just sits in his room all day watching anime and drawing ‘original furry characters’. My son doubts he’ll be friends with this group much longer because they constantly take the piss out of him because he likes girls, is very tall and takes pride in his appearance - apparently that means he’s a ‘fuckboy’.
Blimey, I think it’s time for your son to find sane friends, it must be frustrating being around these furry idiots. There’s no point continuing to be bullied by these idiots. He doesn’t even need to have an argument with them, I think ghosting them and just quietly moving on, might be the best way forward. So strange how young men are going down this strange path. They need to go out, touch grass and contribute to society instead of spending all day drawing ponies and making up unisex names. Are these boys teens or young adults?

Edit to add: I really think social media and social online gaming has separated kids, especially teens, from being able to relate to their parents’ generation and reality. How sad it is that young boys and men spend so long forming these weird identities for themselves from the bubble of their bedroom rather than applying themselves to society. There seems to be this expectation that anyone who isn’t gen z is a bigoty Karen (I hate that term) or a boomer or whatever, and that only gen z are the enlightened ones. There seems to be a massive lack of respect for free thought, it seems it’s the gen z way or else you are a uNedUCaTeD heathen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sounds like a grooming group.
---

I seen one in real life walking through town a few weeks ago. A young woman had him on a lead walking next to him. I couldn't believe my eyes.
Next gi-mp outfits will be acceptable in public

Reactions: 17
Late teens, early twenties. He does find it frustrating because he’s very much gender critical but I think like a lot of young people he knows if he’s open about it he will be ostracised and he’ll lose a lot of the friends he’s grown up with. He’s suffered from mental health issues himself for a while now, but he’s getting better, working out a lot and making other friends and I think the more progress he makes the further he’ll move away from this particular group of people.
I don’t think the Pandemic helped either. It’s also such a far cry from what it was like when I grew up that sometimes I just tell him to try telling them all to just duck off, but it’s different now, stupid cancel culture.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Don’t forget the anime girl twitter profile pic 🤣

Reactions: 7
ugh someone on my sm who I would consider a friend has posted that there’s an anti trans protest in George Sq. So women speaking about their rights is automatically anti trans now? Wow.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Kelly Jay keen has just gone live on YT but her connection is absolutely tit unfortunately and lagging. If anyone knows of anyone else who is streaming it or finds any footage on twitter, please share it here 😁

Reactions: 10
ugh someone on my sm who I would consider a friend has posted that there’s an anti trans protest in George Sq. So women speaking about their rights is automatically anti trans now? Wow.
It always has been. Our biology is transphobic too.

Top of my Twitter feed when I opened the app.

Make it stop🙄

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
KJK's stream is lagging terribly, so listening to it 😁
What amazing scenes - well done Glasgow and all who've travelled there

Footage of the turnout:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.