Gender Discussion #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christine McKelvie is an the SNP Equalities Minister (in a relationship with the Justice Minister) - she used her Twitter account to encourage the furries to stage a counter-protest against the Let Women Speak in Glasgow today. Wings over Scotland provides details on some of the attendees - this is vile 🤮🤮

Wings Over Scotland | Furry Friends Forever

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Brenda O'Neil is absolutely brilliant and has been GC from the start he is "one of us ". The male athletes only now speaking out did not support Sharon Davies or the handful of women and men who have been so brave. I messaged Gary Linekar on basis he always hilighting some issue about 18 months ago but he ignored it.
Daley Thompson was on board very early - he was criticising the IOC in 2019 for allowing transwomen to compete in female events at the Olympics.

Spotted while picking up the shopping, haven’t read the full article but how awful for prison staff. It’s just satisfying his AGP and humiliating and awful for the staff. What happens to trans men inmates? (Not that I imagine there’s many, as women aren’t violent offenders typically)

iView attachment 1934983
This story has really upset me today.
The female officers were told to do intimate searches of that nutter. If they refused they have to write a letter saying why and then less experienced new female staff end up doing it which would really make you feel guilty, wouldn’t it.
I am disgusted that their unions have done nothing about this. They said their rights ‘went out the window’ as soon as he declared he was female.
I know that unions generally have been really on the trans side, but I hope that this story gets bigger tomorrow in the Sunday papers because the unions have a case to answer.
That vile man is using a form of coercive control as he knows women have to do intimate searches of female inmates and every time he has an appointment they have to intimate search him. It’s the mind game of it that would be part of the thrill for him and the humiliation and threat for them.
I could actually weep for these prison officers.
The biggest kick in the teeth in this dreadful trans situation is the complete lack of help, sympathy or support of any kind from the left, Labour and unions. I cut my Labour membership card up 3 years ago and now spoil my ballot with WOMEN DONT HAVE A PENIS at all elections. My mp is one of the biggest Labour trans allies, Dawn bloody Butler.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Christine McKelvie is an the SNP Equalities Minister (in a relationship with the Justice Minister) - she used her Twitter account to encourage the furries to stage a counter-protest against the Let Women Speak in Glasgow today. Wings over Scotland provides details on some of the attendees - this is vile 🤮🤮

Wings Over Scotland | Furry Friends Forever
Sick deviants who all appear to have other commonalities...obesity, beards, ugliness and a hatred for women. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

In other news...the REAL men retained the Calcutta Cup. Well done Scottish Rugby!

Reactions: 11
On a local Facebook police page to me there was an item earlier about a missing 15 year old, name ‘Calum’. From the description and the photo it seemed like it was a missing girl, but the police were very careful not to say whether it was a boy or a girl, they just kept saying things like “Calum is 4 foot 11 inches talll” “Calum was wearing a black hoodie”. The comments were all people saying “hope he comes home soon” “hope the lad is found safe”. People identifying as other genders isn’t at all helpful when it comes to missing persons, because people will be looking out for a boy now, not a girl.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
It’s a matter of time before this comes to a head in single sex schools where someone wants to join after ‘transition’. It will be a boy wanting to go to a girls school and it will be up to other parents to stop it.

Stunning and brave. Legit, I could not and would not get away with this as a woman. I’ve been harassed for breastfeeding and told to put my tits away OR it’s assumed it’s for attention and guys leer. But this man shows off his moobs, sorry his non-binary boobs, and it’s just amazing

B3EB328A-C644-44FD-BCC0-48356210B008.png

Edit to add: Apparently its a print of a woman rather than a see through dress as I initially thought!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Stunning and brave. Legit, I could not and would not get away with this as a woman. I’ve been harassed for breastfeeding and told to put my tits away OR it’s assumed it’s for attention and guys leer. But this man shows off his moobs, sorry his non-binary boobs, and it’s just amazing

View attachment 1936582

Edit to add: Apparently its a print of a woman rather than a see through dress as I initially thought!
He looks ridiculous 😂 society has gone to tit! Caving to a small minority of attention seekers. Whatever happened to common sense. Nobody on this planet can EVER convince me all this is normal.

• Heart
What has made me hoot is Graham Linehan finding out he's booked himself into the same hotel as the furry convention in Glasgow!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It’s a matter of time before this comes to a head in single sex schools where someone wants to join after ‘transition’. It will be a boy wanting to go to a girls school and it will be up to other parents to stop it.
There was a hoo-ha last year when single sex girls schools in England, stated they would not be accepting TiM's as pupils.

Reactions: 17

View attachment 1936582

I was thinking his tits were looking more womanly!

No way he woukd take hormones though and risk his voice.

So makes sense that it is a print.

ETA when I say more womanly them boobs actually look like boobs unlike his normal moobs

Reactions: 9
It's actually really weird and grotty that dress - makes me think of silence of the lambs.

Reactions: 16
He’s such an attention seeker, it will end badly as I bet his ego is actually quite fragile and currently being blown up by all the attention. Eventually people will move on from fawning over him and he’ll be lost.

Reactions: 13
Maybe parents need to start clubbing together and start suing teachers who are allowing social transitions behind their back?

Teachers who socially transition a child without the knowledge or consent of parents or without medical advice increase their exposure to a negligence claim for breach of their duty of care to that child.’

Reactions: 18
Maybe parents need to start clubbing together and start suing teachers who are allowing social transitions behind their back?

Teachers who socially transition a child without the knowledge or consent of parents or without medical advice increase their exposure to a negligence claim for breach of their duty of care to that child.’

Hadley Freeman in the Times

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.