Gender Discussion #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new year TERFs!

I don’t have it in me to do a round up of the last thread or of 2022 (fuzzy head) but suffice to say it’s been eventful and we are still fighting the fight ✊ Thanks to everyone who contributes to these threads, let’s keep going and hope sanity prevails in 2023…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Happy New Year!
Here is the wiki:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't know if this has been previously posted however what gets me is, from a young age females are taught that body hair is unattractive, unhygienic, offensive, just down right nasty and told to get rid of it. Face, neck, underarms, bikini area, legs, the lot. They spends hours plucking, shaving, waxing, trimming, ipling.

Models (in general) have to be tall, slim and attractive.

Yet along comes a trans woman hairy as duck and they are sexy and wonderful and not held up to the same beauty standards. It really pisses me off.

How many outfits do designers expect to sell to trans women rather than females? Women aren't going to look at a male in a frock with make up and think yes that will suit my figure. I don't understand the logic of selling dresses to 100 males as oppose to 1,000 or more women. Where is the business sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 56
So....apparently Dylan Mulvaney has undergone "facial feminization" surgery.

Sorry (not sorry) to disappoint you Dylan, but you're still a bloke/guy/man/male!

Reactions: 24
So....apparently Dylan Mulvaney has undergone "facial feminization" surgery.

Sorry (not sorry) to disappoint you Dylan, but you're still a bloke/guy/man/male!
check out the thread on him. though brace yourself for some dylan apologists lol

Reactions: 11
I don't know if this has been previously posted however what gets me is, from a young age females are taught that body hair is unattractive, unhygienic, offensive, just down right nasty and told to get rid of it. Face, neck, underarms, bikini area, legs, the lot. They spends hours plucking, shaving, waxing, trimming, ipling.

Models (in general) have to be tall, slim and attractive.

Yet along comes a trans woman hairy as duck and they are sexy and wonderful and not held up to the same beauty standards. It really pisses me off.

How many outfits do designers expect to sell to trans women rather than females? Women aren't going to look at a male in a frock with make up and think yes that will suit my figure. I don't understand the logic of selling dresses to 100 males as oppose to 1,000 or more women. Where is the business sense?
BIB - I would question the business sense of this also - the evidence suggests that the majority of trans women are probably unemployed and/or unemployable. They probably think they are appealing to the woke/edgy/trendy allies - which is still not a good business plan.

Reactions: 14
this just sums up the misogyny in the world today.

19 year old boy happily raped a teenage girl whilst she was dying and then bragged about about it to his mates, taking photos and sending them to his friends. his friends did nothing about it.

34 months in prison.

824531F1-56A7-41AF-8ED9-6CF187A088DA.jpeg
E42B3931-E73D-462D-9850-D41DD0EE9436.jpeg
95D12CD7-EBE0-41F5-8550-F225F00A3707.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Here is your first dose of WTF for 2023.

The eye make up for fecks sake... i come from a family where there is a vicar. He has to visit the elderly lot, help grieving families, etc... So this non binary vicar must have to do so also, but whilst wearing that eye make up 🤔🙄 can't take them seriously

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Those eyebrows, that smug expression. Totally hiding in plain sight - also what do his three kids and wife make of it? Fucks sake.

"if you talk about me afterwards you have to say nice things" at 4.35

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

The eye make up for fecks sake... i come from a family where there is a vicar. He has to visit the elderly lot, help grieving families, etc... So this non binary vicar must have to do so also, but whilst wearing that eye make up 🤔🙄 can't take them seriously
" bingo allison" - bleeping ludicrous, and looks like a bleeping nutcase. Another one enabled by the church

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.