Gender Discussion #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Make up your bloody mind Bingo! Non-binary? Gay? Trans?
Some advice....get your brows plucked/threaded by a professional!
Some more advice to add to yours ......- go and boil yer head, " bingo"......πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..... I just can't...... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’€
bleeping " bingo".....

bleeping Oompah-Loompah πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’€
Screenshot_20230101-222158_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Here is your first dose of WTF for 2023.

Looks off his/her face. Are they really qualified to do that job? Putting the obvious aside, I wouldn't expect to see a priest m or f with make up like Marilyn manson. It positively looks evil. At first sight I wouldn't trust this person or their intentions.

Reactions: 19
Looks off his/her face. Are they really qualified to do that job? Putting the obvious aside, I wouldn't expect to see a priest m or f with make up like Marilyn manson. It positively looks evil. At first sight I wouldn't trust this person or their intentions.
Imagine you turn up to discuss funeral service arrangements for your loved one, to be confronted with that make up.... 😬 Somehow I can't trust this man to do his job properly without him making it about him and his journey πŸ™„

• Sick
Reactions: 34
bleeping " bingo".....

bleeping Oompah-Loompah πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’€View attachment 1846918
the fact that he can even get away with this clown make up shows he's a man. a woman would be ripped to bleeping shreds if she went out like that - let alone to bleeping work! and if she took a smug little selfie and posted it too? jfccccc

she wouldn't get one "yas queen slay work !!!!!"

• Heart
Reactions: 40
the fact that he can even get away with this clown make up shows he's a man. a woman would be ripped to bleeping shreds if she went out like that - let alone to bleeping work! and if she took a smug little selfie and posted it too? jfccccc

she wouldn't get one "yas queen slay work !!!!!"
Yes-agreed. And all ' enabled " by the Church.....

Reactions: 16
Imagine you turn up to discuss funeral service arrangements for your loved one, to be confronted with that make up.... 😬 Somehow I can't trust this man to do his job properly without him making it about him and his journey πŸ™„
Yes, dealing with people, it's just not professional and doesn't gel with being in a profession that is all about others and not self.

• Heart
women still generally can't be priests nor are we encouraged to be but this "they/them" can...says it bleeping all

smells like male privllege

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
It took the Church of England decades to agree to ordain women, many individual churches still refuse to have a female priest and many bishops and other clergy still refuse to accept them. I bet not one of them would dare to say duck all about that monstrosity though. Because he’s a man, and they all know it.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
It took the Church of England decades to agree to ordain women, many individual churches still refuse to have a female priest and many bishops and other clergy still refuse to accept them. I bet not one of them would dare to say duck all about that monstrosity though. Because he’s a man, and they all know it.
perfectly put. and if i (woman) decided to become a priest but just say im non-binary, would it be as easy for me as this clown? would it be as easy as an average man? duck no! because i'm a woman!

but even with that, i'd still have more chance succeeding at becoming a priest as they / them because i'd be furthing myself from being female and wrapped in the immunity that gender "identity" provides.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Waheeyyy found my people. These men are something else. Did you here about the man who killed his dad and harmed his sister in USA. Media reporting he’s a she when he is a he. Godddddd

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
bleeping " bingo".....

I wouldn't want to be part of a service this obviously disturbed individual ran, let alone confide in him about anything.
Welby has a lot to answer for.
This is a prime example of why there's a fracturing in the Anglican church - particularly in the UK - between those with common sense and...these people.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes! I've had a moan on another thread about this weirdo. He's in new territory now and needs to leave the church to be an mp/protester/zealot before he brings down the church completely.
I’m not sure bringing down the church is a bad thing. πŸ˜ƒ

• Haha
bleeping " bingo".....

β€œBingo Allison, 36, is to their knowledge the first openly non-binary priest”

Everything is always β€œto their knowledge” πŸ˜‚ Forgive me if I’m not wanting to look anywhere near towards their certain brand of knowledge - from someone who thinks human beings can change sex and male or female homosexuality is something you can self identify into and cosplay around with.

I agree with the other poster that said he looks demonic. He does. If any person off the street or even involved in the church turned up like this they would be turned away but utter some magic words and you can do what you want, it seems.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.