Gender Discussion #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s rubbish, they just use one form for everybody so some questions are irrelevant to everybody. If you’re not pregnant you just tick no. A lot of the people banging on about it haven’t been within a mile of a blood donation session
Stop talking shite. I know of someone it happened to 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh, the blood donor form is hilariously intrusive, amongst other things, they ask if you are "a man who has sex with men?" They also ask if you've had sex with a new partner recently, and if so, did you have anal sex? I'm clearly leading a very boring life, my only "Yes" answer was to the question about drugs...and that was just to confess to having a Lemsip (or possibly two!) within the last month. 😬
Chemsex questions too, plus "have you received payment for sex"

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh, the blood donor form is hilariously intrusive, amongst other things, they ask if you are "a man who has sex with men?" They also ask if you've had sex with a new partner recently, and if so, did you have anal sex? I'm clearly leading a very boring life, my only "Yes" answer was to the question about drugs...and that was just to confess to having a Lemsip (or possibly two!) within the last month. 😬
Why are they so obsessed with people's sex life and fetishes? I think they get off on asking those questions 🤮 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Some interesting TV moments, from a GC point of view, over Christmas:
The Royal Institution Christmas Lectures were about forensic science this year and the speaker, Dame Sue Black, talked freely about the differences between male and female skeletons, referencing the effects of testosterone and oestrogen. No obfuscation about gender.
SCD pro Johannes was on Celebrity Sewing Bee, talking happily about how he used to sew outfits for his dolls as a child, and how his parents were okay with him having dolls.

Reactions: 34
The Royal Institution Christmas Lectures were about forensic science this year and the speaker, Dame Sue Black, talked freely about the differences between male and female skeletons, referencing the effects of testosterone and oestrogen. No obfuscation about gender.
SCD pro Johannes was on Celebrity Sewing Bee, talking happily about how he used to sew outfits for his dolls as a child, and how his parents were okay with him having dolls.
Good to note these things. Hope sanity starts to return more and more!

Reactions: 16
Stop talking shite. I know of someone it happened to 🙄
I’m not, you’re just giving more second hand info. I give blood regularly, everybody gets the same questions on the same form, it’s a lot easier that way. There’s plenty of areas where it’s all mucked up but this isn’t one of them.

Reactions: 13
I gave blood just before Christmas, they don’t actively ask anybody, there is just a tick box that you tick if you could be pregnant, same form for everybody. I’m too old to be pregnant now but have no problem ticking no, all the men I know have no problem with this either, there is some shite about gender stuff but this is a story that’s been blown up ridiculously. There’s also questions about that only somebody with make genitalia could answer yes to, I don’t find this offensive either, I just tick no, it’s simply a lot easier to use the same form for everybody.
I was gonna say. I’ve never heard a guy say he was offended by being asked if he was pregnant. Whenever I’ve been asked I’ve just laughed and said “I don’t think so”. 😂

In my experience it’s on forms that are intended for everyone regardless of their sex and they don’t want to over complicate it by having different versions.

Why are they so obsessed with people's sex life and fetishes? I think they get off on asking those questions 🤮 😩
To assess the risk of the donor - in the case of those questions the risk of STIs. Do you honestly think blood donor staff are getting off on questionnaires? 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
He’s changed so much. My mum used to be a big fan of him to where she even bought his albums and she used to play his music when dropping me off to school.
But now his whole persona is just being a dick down to the people he hangs out with. I’m pretty sure one of his mates attacked a fan too.

And why is he walking like that?💀the Non binary demon has taken over his body 😭
me on a night out after 7 jagerbombs and 3 sambucas, thinking i'm hot tit even though my mascaras smudged from crying in the toilets to a random woman about the time i was dumped when i was 10, i've just kissed an absolute munter on the dancefloor who i thought looked like orlando bloom but looks like orlando broken. my hair is in a "chic messy bun" after throwing up tequila i did to prove myself to a group of 18 year old fred perry donned lads and i've just text a guy who ghosted me 214 months ago for a shag:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I need to catch up a out 10 pages so this may land randomly, I just saw this randomly on Instagram suggested reels, and it made me chuckle. Some hurty-feeling idiot messaged someone with 'Tran' as their surname to say they shouldn't use it if they are not transgender... This is the level of idiocy going on these days. Imagine telling a stranger to stop using their actual surname because it is Tran...

Screenshot_2022-12-30-06-57-36-47_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I don't know what that is but it just seems weird to me 😄 😅
Some types of sex are very high risk for certain infections test can affect your blood and therefore make it undonatable. They really aren’t interested in if you like to take it up the bum.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. That is outrageous. Asking someone not to use their OWN SURNAME in case it triggers trans people 😩😩😩

I need to catch up a out 10 pages so this may land randomly, I just saw this randomly on Instagram suggested reels, and it made me chuckle. Some hurty-feeling idiot messaged someone with 'Tran' as their surname to say they shouldn't use it if they are not transgender... This is the level of idiocy going on these days. Imagine telling a stranger to stop using their actual surname because it is Tran...

View attachment 1839630

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. That is outrageous. Asking someone not to use their OWN SURNAME in case it triggers trans people 😩😩😩
That’s how fucked society is and how far gone we are. And the scary thing is it you speak out publicly against it you potentially risk your livelihood which most people can’t afford to do.

View attachment 1839630
By being trigger by a username of a stranger on the internet just shows how little they understand about trauma. How about a victim of rape being triggered by a trans ‘woman’ in the same toilet facility as them. This tit is insensitive and just shows it’s a lot of tosh most of the time to these twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

View attachment 1839630
Lol like literally 10% of Vietnamese people share this surname. Lets not even talk about the Tran dynasty.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This website is for people in academia to anonymously post their experiences of being cancelled/side-lined because they were perceived to hold GC opinions. Mostly women, quite a few from Edinburgh Uni - it's sad and enraging - rampant misogyny, lost careers, lost friendships.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I watch these lectures every year. When Dame Sue used the orange to illustrate childbirth and size/shape of the female pelvis compared to the male pelvis, I said "Hell yeah! Biology trumps feelings!".

Reactions: 20
Regarding blocked by h from steps - James JustPikachoo who did the research into Sistah Space has done a deep dive into the guy who created the Terfblocker bot. Upshot is he’s discovered a lot about him and reported him for possession of child p0*n.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.