Gender Discussion #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
H from Steps is an awful human. That bot blocker accidentally blocked quite a few Steps fans (several of them trans themselves), some of which have special needs and are upset and confused as to what happened. Rather than trying to put it right like a decent and appreciative human being would, he just keeps making posts celebrating what he’s done. As the years have gone on (after he finally came out) he’s just become more and more obnoxious and behaves like he’s the first gay man to ever exist. The rest of Steps are all nice people but it’s long since baffled me why they’re ok with his treatment of fans and general behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don't really get all the hoo-ha over H blocking people - especially as a lot of it is coming from people who dislike him anyway. Regardless of who someone is and the views they hold, everyone has the right to block anyone they want without needing to provide an explanation. Not everyone wants to use Twitter to argue with people they disagree with on big issues.

I personally think keeping an open mind and conversing with those who I disagree with is important, but not everyone does. The more people moan about it, the more he's likely to think he did the right thing.

Reactions: 4
I don't really get all the hoo-ha over H blocking people - especially as a lot of it is coming from people who dislike him anyway. Regardless of who someone is and the views they hold, everyone has the right to block anyone they want without needing to provide an explanation. Not everyone wants to use Twitter to argue with people they disagree with on big issues.

I personally think keeping an open mind and conversing with those who I disagree with is important, but not everyone does. The more people moan about it, the more he's likely to think he did the right thing.
I think it's the mass blocking of people he's never interacted with.

Reactions: 11
I think it's the mass blocking of people he's never interacted with.
I get that, but it's surely still his prerogative. If a similar bot was developed for women to block misogynistic pricks and it blocked a few non-misogynists I'd say the same thing.

Reactions: 1
If it is then it should specify that, instead of saying ‘most people’ find it offensive. Because they don’t.
I don’t personally think it is that though. I think it’s more likely to be the delicate feelings of easily offended individuals who make up a minuscule percentage of the population pulling the strings as usual.
My GEN Z, technology-addicted ass downloaded tiktok again (I know I’m gonna regret it) and wtf is this? 😭
View attachment 1815412
“ye/Yem/Yir/yirs”??? It’s not even a bleeping English word😭😭😭 this Chinese communist app be really taking this piss.
Nee/ner/ners??

A person who identifies as an ambulance?? Make it make sense/zenze/xenxe...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Saw this post just recently, not sure what to think about tho. This person should file charges.
View attachment 1843723View attachment 1843724
Poor man. Sexual assault is sexual assault, regardless of the sex of the victim or the offender. I feel like he's almost bullying himself tying himself in knots to be "fair to the trans community" and feeling like it's wrong to be extra revolted that a man did it to him. I hope people are supportive and tell him he can be disgusted and angry and upset all he wants. As a survivor of attacks by men, I'm not worried about stigmatising the male community and he shouldn't be worrying about the trans community. He needs to focus on himself as a survivor of assault.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I just don't understand this at all. Surely there are a multitude of people who would happily sleep with a trans woman. Lesbians and straight men are definitely not those people. If your whole sense of self revolves around bleeping people who aren't into you. You're not trying to validate your womanhood - you're just a bit rapey. Not sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Poor man. Sexual assault is sexual assault, regardless of the sex of the victim or the offender. I feel like he's almost bullying himself tying himself in knots to be "fair to the trans community" and feeling like it's wrong to be extra revolted that a man did it to him. I hope people are supportive and tell him he can be disgusted and angry and upset all he wants. As a survivor of attacks by men, I'm not worried about stigmatising the male community and he shouldn't be worrying about the trans community. He needs to focus on himself as a survivor of assault.
See!? Not even innocent men are safe from them.

I just don't understand this at all. Surely there are a multitude of people who would happily sleep with a trans woman. Lesbians and straight men are definitely not those people. If your whole sense of self revolves around bleeping people who aren't into you. You're not trying to validate your womanhood - you're just a bit rapey. Not sorry.
Nobody in their right mind should feel comfortable sleeping with a "trans woman". That's like admitting you'd feel comfortable sleeping with a paedophile or a serial rapist, or someone riddled with stds.🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nobody in their right mind should feel comfortable sleeping with a "trans woman". That's like admitting you'd feel comfortable sleeping with a paedophile or a serial rapist, or someone riddled with stds.🤢
Help- 💀💀💀I found this under the same post. This tit is disgusting.

A23DEF37-DA86-4134-A376-E5F2B24E9B3A.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What do we make of Andrew Tate's arrest? My SM is full of 'feminists' applauding that at last this misogynist has been taken down and by Greta Thunberg no less. I feel most of these posts are hypocrital as most of these women never raise the subject of men using the trans movement to their advantage which to me is a bigger threat to women in the real world. They dont talk about men trying to infiltrate women only spaces. They don't seem to care that men can now 'feel' like a woman and use it to their advantage. They dont seem to share the stories of men raping on womens hospital wards or child sex offenders getting moved onto womens wings. But yet this man who ill admit talks a load of crap most of the time to go viral is a bigger threat to them. They call him racist even though his father was black. He is anti their agenda and some of what he says is too truthful for them. Time will tell if the allegations against him are true. But they should see the only reason he's become viral is because the world is so fucked up at the moment. A simple biological truth such as a man can not become a woman is seen as hate speech.
He is a vile man, and I agree with you that it seems interesting that women are happy to speak up about his threat to women ( as we should) but on the other hand are happy to let the self-ID shite in and be handmaidens.

Feels a bit like selective hearing, to me.

Andrew Tate is a misogynistic shithead regardless of his views on gender ideology. The Romanian government have been investigating him for months because they suspect him of having links to sex trafficking.
It is a bit galling to see the kind of people who parrot ‘sex work is work’ hailing it as some kind of great victory though. Where exactly do they think those trafficked Eastern European girls end up? A lot of them end up HERE, locked in brothels and forced into the very ‘sex work’ that’s apparently so ‘empowering’ to women.
This.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

View attachment 1844147
Doesn't this pillock understand that yes, many/most survivors of sexual assault/rape shiver at the mention of the type of person who attacked them. I was raped at 19. I'm 48 now and haven't been sleeping properly for a week because tomorrow I need a scan at the hospital and am scared I'll have men treating me and being near me when I'm in a hospital gown. Such a victim blaming hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I really recommend Benjamin boyces latest video interview about psychopaths - food for thought

View attachment 1844147
Most of that is nonsense but they do have a point that it’s a bit odd to imply being sexually assaulted by a member of the sex you aren’t attracted to is somehow worse than the sex you are attracted to. In my opinion it’s just as bad regardless of where it comes from. I know I would feel that way.

But it’s a common feeling I’ve seen. There was the so-called “gay panic” defence in some countries where straight men who killed another man that came onto them were let off the hook because it was seen that it was acceptable for the straight man to be so disgusted by the gay man that murdering him was a logical decision. 😳

Last edited:
The guys he is talking about are prostitutes. This behaviour is common in Thai bars.

Reactions: 3
Saw this post just recently, not sure what to think about tho. This person should file charges.
View attachment 1843723View attachment 1843724
Hmm, I'm not sure this is genuine (the poster, not you Venus). My 🐂💩detector is ringing - so a guy is in a Thai bar and a ladyboy/TIM groped him and he feels all hurty and assaulted, nope that doesn't ring true, surely he would have just left the bar if a ladyboy/TIM was coming on to him.
I think I'll file it under Things That Never Happened, some people have too much time on their hands, not sure of their motivation though 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Hmm, I'm not sure this is genuine (the poster, not you Venus). My 🐂💩detector is ringing - so a guy is in a Thai bar and a ladyboy/TIM groped him and he feels all hurty and assaulted, nope that doesn't ring true, surely he would have just left the bar if a ladyboy/TIM was coming on to him.
I think I'll file it under Things That Never Happened, some people have too much time on their hands, not sure of their motivation though 🤷‍♀️
It's the Phillipines, not Thailand

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.