Gender Discussion #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to donate but since I had a blood transfusion after giving birth I’m not able to. I don’t get past the first few questions as having a blood transfusion means you can never give blood again. Years before I tried to give blood and was asked if I’d had diarrhoea in the last week, I was honest and said yes because I had IBS that was playing up at the time. They refused me because of that. I said I was fine and didn’t have a sore tummy or anything and they said any time you have diarrhoea it means you have some sort of infection in you. Hmm. anyway, they are very strict which is understandable.
I got sent home once because I had a headache. There’s good reason they’re so stringent.

Andrew Tate is a misogynistic shithead regardless of his views on gender ideology. The Romanian government have been investigating him for months because they suspect him of having links to sex trafficking.
It is a bit galling to see the kind of people who parrot ‘sex work is work’ hailing it as some kind of great victory though. Where exactly do they think those trafficked Eastern European girls end up? A lot of them end up HERE, locked in brothels and forced into the very ‘sex work’ that’s apparently so ‘empowering’ to women.
I’m currently watching a Belgian drama on All 4 called Red Light. Although brothels are legal in Belgium, it portrays how women are trafficked in from Eastern Europe, Africa etc and how grim their lives are. The “sex work is work” crew should give it a watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I agree! There definitely is! But there are a lot of people who are TWAW over there…
Oh god I know. Some of the people I really like as well. I just assume they haven't thought it through to its logical conclusion. Though I'm glad you are here (and Falkor and probably others I can't think of right now).

Reactions: 9
I always assume that seemingly intelligent, left leaning women on other threads who are still all about the A: TWAW or B: SWIW bollocks, are only thinking about:

A: Someone like Blaire White (looks feminine in pics but you can tell in vids, no matter how much surgery has been completed) who you probably wouldn’t look up at if they walked past you at the basins
B: Onlyfans women who say they earn £5k a week for pictures of their boobs (I call BS) and they’re just rinsing the PaTrIaRcHy by making men hand over money like the IDIOTS they are 🥴

Reactions: 16
Reactions: 13
Irrationally, one of the things that annoys me most about Andrew Tate is how ugly he is. Like dude, if you're gonna make a living denigrating women at least have the courtesy to have a face not like a mile of bad road.
So true. And the way he parades around shirtless half the time. Yes he clearly works out, but muscles aren’t what everyone is looking for and even if they are, the ugliness of his opinions far outweighs any physical attributes.

His accent also annoys me, too. I know he’s been partly raised in the UK and the US which has resulted in this odd mix of the two that somehow makes his tit even more annoying to listen to.

He really is the worst of the worst and most men think it too, though I’m not trying to downplay the amount of boys who listen to him. I chatted to my teenage nephew the other day about him and mercifully he said he thought Tate was a head.

'I'm just gonna say keep female sports female.'
It's a shame she went on Fox News to say it, though, because she'll get disingenuously painted by her opponents as a right wing Trump lover.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Irrationally, one of the things that annoys me most about Andrew Tate is how ugly he is. Like dude, if you're gonna make a living denigrating women at least have the courtesy to have a face not like a mile of bad road.
I despise him, but this was his villain origin story. He got rejected (I have seen the clip but can't remember if it was on a reality show or just social media?) and that motivated him to work out and do everything to get 'fit' even if he couldn't change his face so he'd appear more attractive. His message was only you can change your appearance or you can sit and wallow about how life is unfair- a very few things he said make sense, of course it's buried by the absolutely abhorrent bile he always spews, ew.

Also regarding universities it's sad things have regressed so much under the guise of inclusivity. When I was studying there was a vibrant LGBT community and everyone supported eachother, none of this ridiculousness thrown in. We also had '3rd space' toilets (ceiling to floor toilets with a sink) in addition to the separate male and female toilets, everyone thought it was a good thing, no hurty feels about it not validating someone's wants.

Reactions: 13
Oh god I know. Some of the people I really like as well. I just assume they haven't thought it through to its logical conclusion. Though I'm glad you are here (and Falkor and probably others I can't think of right now).
I am a lurker rather than a poster on those threads but I find the GC slating so wearing. Especially when it’s about accounts that criticise JM and suggestions this is because they’re evil right wing terribles, rather than critical thinkers who see through nonsense?

Reactions: 12
So true. And the way he parades around shirtless half the time. Yes he clearly works out, but muscles aren’t what everyone is looking for and even if they are, the ugliness of his opinions far outweighs any physical attributes.

His accent also annoys me, too. I know he’s been partly raised in the UK and the US which has resulted in this odd mix of the two that somehow makes his tit even more annoying to listen to.

He really is the worst of the worst and most men think it too, though I’m not trying to downplay the amount of boys who listen to him. I chatted to my teenage nephew the other day about him and mercifully he said he thought Tate was a head.

It's a shame she went on Fox News to say it, though, because she'll get disingenuously painted by her opponents as a right wing Trump lover.
She has no choice, left wing/democrat media wont tell the truth about what's happening over there

Reactions: 14
Watch Barbara Walters face in this clip - Sean Connery defending slapping women, but only as a 'last resort' :mad:

• Wow
Reactions: 7
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The CEO Sall Grover is GC, active on twitter, and absolutely won't give in without a fight! So that'll be interesting to watch unfold.
Sounds like she's got a lot more money than Tickle too, so the latter will likely be priced out of continuing the case anyway.

Bit sad to take legal action against a frigging app. 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.