Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Welcome to the new thread everyone 🌞

All new posters are welcome but please remember that this is a gender critical thread.

main-qimg-1a53efdb036a5d424f7c4baa50ed14cc-lq.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

HiyaCath!

I am a long time lurker on this site, made an account, the lurked some more. My first post has to be this.
I'm glad this thread exists as a safe space for women, to be able to express themselves, and their fears and worries, without abuse, and yells of TERFS!!!!
I have no problem with trans people. I believe everyone should be able to live their life their own way, as long as it doesn't harm others.
But, as you all know, in these recent years, it is harming others, us, women. They are erasing everything about us, reducing us down to bodily functions, and stereotypes cliches, and invading our spaces.
As I said, I have no problem with trans people, live and let live. But they are transgender. A trans woman won't ever be an actual woman, and a trans man won't ever be a actual man. And that's fine! But this dystopian shitshow that is happening right now is deeply upsetting to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
loooool just accidentally gave my mum and sis an hour lecture on feminism under the christmas tree, on boxing day.... it began because harry potter was on and my sister asked about JKs stance on trans people and i felt my eyes turn green. i took a deep breath into gender university lecturer mode and went forth

was very well recieved and they have requested reading materials. the patriarchy doesn't stop over the holidays ladies so neither do i 😭😭 im knackered looool

• Heart
Reactions: 66

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
I have to be honest, if it wasn't for Tattle, I wouldn't have had a clue about the GC furore, I didn't even realise that JKR was getting roasted in the court of Twitter. I'm not a massive SM user and I was quite content to slide into old age, whilst gently reminding the younger females in my family that they should ALWAYS vote, even if for "none of the above", and that their freedoms and privileges were hard-won and should not be taken for granted.

And now, we're at a place where the opening of a women-only refuge for victims of abuse, is seen as a provocative act, a show of defiance against men, a crime so heinous that it is reported in every national newspaper. It just wants to make me cry, or scream into the void, it really is the Handmaids' Tale come true, isn't it? How has it come to this, where lesbian spaces have been taken over by men, where victims of violence and SA are made to feel shamed all over again, just because they don't want to talk about their experiences in front of men, where young girls can't use the changing-rooms in their favourite store because they're "unisex"?

I thought that I could afford to be smug. That women were going into space, into STEM careers, into politics. That I could buy my own car, my own house, I could go on holiday alone if I wished. I didn't have to get married, even after I had a baby. I didn't have to take my husband's name, I didn't have to put my wages into his bank account, I didn't have to rely on a man for food, warmth or a roof over my head. I really thought we could have it all if we wanted. It seems that the men didn't like that one little bit. And clearly, neither did many of the women ☹

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

RunRunRun

Chatty Member
It’s finally happened. I’m going to have to live with this crap at work. I had an email this week from a 40ish year old bloke in IT with scraggly shoulder length hair and poor social skills. He announced he is transgender and going by a new name from next week. Everything about it is screaming AGP.

He works in my office. Thankfully on a different floor, but the thought of him wandering into the ladies loos makes me feel sick. They all have floor to ceiling doors at least, but shared sinks so still not great.

I cannot say a word as I can’t risk my job. I really want to make a fuss about insisting on single sex spaces, but the company is captured by Stonewall and has a written policy stating that if anyone objects on the basis of things like toilets (yes it’s a specific example in there) then they are in the wrong and could be disciplined.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

rosemarina

VIP Member
This is quite trivial, but I was reminded this morning of how women are expected to be men’s support humans, even for complete strangers. I was in a tube station earlier, trying to listen to a voicemail (with the phone clearly held against my ear), and some random man kept trying to get me to stop what I was doing and answer his “Quick question, quick question! Excuse me, quick question”.

I was CLEARLY busy, I wasn’t accidentally wearing a Tube uniform, and there were plenty of other people around he could have asked (including staff at the ticket barriers), but no, I was expected to drop everything, interrupt my call and tend to his whims. The sheer fucking disrespect of men towards women continues to astonish me. (I walked off.)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

katyazamo

Chatty Member
A stunning and brave TiM (transitioned aged 45+) I know of through my industry has written an article about how passionate they are about diversity and inclusion in the workplace, how they themselves now experience misogyny and of course, how trans people are being targeted and murdered (in reference to the Colorado shooting at a gay nightclub).

I'm so sick of this shit. Point one - they own a business that never lifted a finger to support WOMEN. No women on the board of directors, women treated like crap for working reduced hours due to childcare, repeatedly stepped over in favour of men. And of course, if any women working there dared to hit 40, they were put out to pasture and phased out of projects. So don't fucking bother claiming that your workplace is open to all. I've seen other women on here say similar, these attitudes are rampant within businesses.

Second. You do not experience misogyny as a trans identifying male. You are not female. You are a man who says they are female. You cannot and will not ever experience misogyny.

Lastly... I know it's easy to turn a blind eye to it when you are male for 40+ years, but women are murdered daily for BEING FEMALE. And these TiMs will never say a word about it. They don't care.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
This is quite trivial, but I was reminded this morning of how women are expected to be men’s support humans, even for complete strangers. I was in a tube station earlier, trying to listen to a voicemail (with the phone clearly held against my ear), and some random man kept trying to get me to stop what I was doing and answer his “Quick question, quick question! Excuse me, quick question”.

I was CLEARLY busy, I wasn’t accidentally wearing a Tube uniform, and there were plenty of other people around he could have asked (including staff at the ticket barriers), but no, I was expected to drop everything, interrupt my call and tend to his whims. The sheer fucking disrespect of men towards women continues to astonish me. (I walked off.)
Omg...this, so much!
I work in a women's health clinic. We're based on one floor, there are other services in the building including a telephone helpdesk-type department, they're all on different floors. The only patients that come to our clinic are women who may or may not have their young children with them. We've noticed that male employees are coming from several floors away, to use our patient's toilets. We've challenged them about it, they have other toilets available, including an exclusively male facility, a privilege not afforded to the female workers, nor to our female patients. They're so fucking arrogant about it, as though using our toilet is their divine right. When I asked one guy why he had come down THREE floors, and walked past the mixed staff toilets, as well as the mens' toilet, just to use our patients' cubicle, he replied "It's only 8.30, you don't have any patients yet".

I've made a huge fuss about this, I've emailed the managers to politely ask that all staff are aware of the need to be mindful of patients' privacy and dignity. I've also asked why there is a separate men's toilet, but none for women who work in the building. I've requested that our toilet be designated for women and children only, for safeguarding and privacy reasons. I've got the nod from our immediate manager, we're just waiting to see if anyone comes back with any bollocks about "inclusivity" or similar. I'm not backing down, my colleagues are all on board and we're not taking no for an answer. We've already stuck a piece of card over the male figure on the toilet door sign, the men can just fuck off and use their own bloody toilet.

It's the sense of entitlement that pisses us off the most. We have challenged more than 10 (male) individuals over the last two weeks. Not a single one has apologised, they have all either argued, or just shrugged off our complaints. Wankers! 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
This is where this "your feelings are valid" narcissistic culture takes us. Sometimes your feelings aren't valid, sometimes they're a self-indulgent, sociopathic steaming pile of absolute unmitigated shite for which you should possibly be arrested and at the very least be publicly fucking shamed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

greenvelvet

VIP Member
I saw this video saying something like 90% of homicides are committed by men and that if it was any other group committing that level of violent crime, there would be UN meetings about it, the whole world would be talking about it. It said something like “if 90% of murders were committed by people from Switzerland, every other country in the world would be asking explicit questions about why this is happening, trying to stop it, demanding solutions from Switzerland etc.”

And it’s so true. Fondapol wrote that something like 18% of terrorist attacks are done by Islamists, somewhere between 39-62% of terrorism-related deaths are from Islamic terrorism attacks (with an estimated 92% of those victims being Muslim). In the news when terrorism is spoken about, if it is (suspected to be) Islamic, that is discussed, often at length. And I get that! But fuck if I ever see the same rule be accepted on the same level when it comes to men.

beyond mentioning the sex of a murderer (eg. “male suspect”), the same questions are just so rarely asked of men. Whatever the crime is, it always comes down to some other factor, like mental health, poverty, religion, gun laws, etc etc. and I’m not saying those things don’t matter - they do - but the biggest thing these various groups have in common is being men, whether they are terrorists, gang members, abusive husbands, serial killers, no matter what walk of life they come from. And by men I mean males obvs.

it blows my mind sometimes. Hearing men then talk about how annoying it has been hearing about toxic masculinity over the last ten years, hearing how they congregate to moan about how “needy” and “entitled” women are, about “karens”, is infuriating because it’s like, maybe the whole fucking world is sick of being terrorised and killed by men - and if it isn’t, it should be! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 48

MmmB777

VIP Member
Every woman in Scotland should apply for a GRC and become men. Flood them with requests. Go in men only spaces, stare at the men, get changed with your manly vagina and breasts out and then wave your GRC when they get uncomfortable. Try out for local male only teams and kick up a stink when you don’t get a place or get taken seriously. Request appointments with medics for your imaginary penises and other male body parts you don’t have. Request to only be dealt with by other men like you wherever you go. Wear bras, tuxedos and false beards and walk into mens changing rooms. I’m deadly serious!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

thinkofacoolname

on the other hand…. What is a woman?!
This is what pisses me off when transwomen say they feel oppressed because they can’t get into our toilet or changing room or into lesbians pants. Do they think these girls could identify as male to get an education? Absolutely not. This is real oppression.

ETA: TiMs can vote, get married, own property, get a job, adopt etc. What rights do they not have? They don’t have the fucking right to force people into believing their delusions. I’m so fucking angry at the whole thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
91CD8AF4-792F-4858-A131-10B3A95EF39B.png

“Bleeding bodies” makes women sound like casualties and “moon time”* makes us sound like werewolves. At this stage I would actively prefer “people who menstruate” over this

*reportedly “moon time” is a term used by some First Nations people in Canada so I guess it depends who put this sign up and where. Still doesn’t excuse the bleeding bodies

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Vanelope

VIP Member
I will now identify as my favourite helicopter, the chinook - my pronouns are big/bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Vanelope

VIP Member
If there is anything to be a single issue voter on, I think something that directly affects the immediate safety of women and girls including me and my children is worth it. I don’t think the Conservatives should stay in power, I know the economy is fucked because of them and I dislike them all intensely, but I will not vote for anyone who is going to bring in self-ID so where does that leave my vote? It’s ludicrous how captured the world has become… until you realise it’s a men’s rights movement and it makes more sense.

I just got an email from a company I buy underwear from, about their charity support for women’s causes. They are supporting Trevi which is a charity in Plymouth which has women’s causes and female and women and children’s safety all over the website. It assists women and children in difficulty with the aim of preventing children going into care. So had a little look around to see if these women’s and mothers groups were ‘inclusive’ and did a google. It let me to the twitter of their CEO - declared feminist and sharing critical articles about self ID. So women of Plymouth, I think you have a ‘safe space’. Long may it remain.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I just don’t know what to say. I’m just so sad and can’t believe this is my country.
Westminster is going to block it - Which was probably scums plans all along so she can claim Westminster treating Scotland badly. Well, tough. I'm done with this fucking woman, her incessant barrage of poison and any body who still supports her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43