Gender Discussion #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the new thread everyone šŸŒž

All new posters are welcome but please remember that this is a gender critical thread.

main-qimg-1a53efdb036a5d424f7c4baa50ed14cc-lq.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Here's the wiki thread for any newcomers:

Reactions: 17
91CD8AF4-792F-4858-A131-10B3A95EF39B.png

ā€œBleeding bodiesā€ makes women sound like casualties and ā€œmoon timeā€* makes us sound like werewolves. At this stage I would actively prefer ā€œpeople who menstruateā€ over this

*reportedly ā€œmoon timeā€ is a term used by some First Nations people in Canada so I guess it depends who put this sign up and where. Still doesnā€™t excuse the bleeding bodies

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
View attachment 1779251

ā€œBleeding bodiesā€ makes women sound like casualties and ā€œmoon timeā€* makes us sound like werewolves. At this stage I would actively prefer ā€œpeople who menstruateā€ over this

*reportedly ā€œmoon timeā€ is a term used by some First Nations people in Canada so I guess it depends who put this sign up and where. Still doesnā€™t excuse the bleeding bodies
Bleeding bodies?

It needs correcting to Women.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So words mean nothingā€¦

I canā€™t even with this anymore. Also, and itā€™s just a me thing, but the over-the-top kids tv presenter when people like this are explaining things like this is so irritating. I just thinkā€¦ who is this for? Who do you think is watching this video?

Also, if pronouns donā€™t equal gender then can someone get mad when someone assumes their gender wrong? Because how are we supposed to know? I think all the gender ideologues need to get together and decide amongst themselves what they stand for because the rules seem to change all the time and they get mad when people donā€™t follow them.

Reactions: 29
View attachment 1779251

"Stop reducing women to their body parts" what's this then? :cautious:

So words mean nothingā€¦

Their "logic" keeps changing and idk how to keep up with it.
"Pronouns don't equal your gender" ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This stand up is brilliant. Really highlights how trans women are more concerned about pronouns than actual women issues.

(sorry if this has already been posted, I haven't started reading this thread yet)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1779251

Yes, it's Calgary. The redneck capital of Canada.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
"Stop reducing women to their body parts" what's this then? :cautious:

Their "logic" keeps changing and idk how to keep up with it.
"Pronouns don't equal your gender" ok?
It is becoming increasingly insane, I am actually glad my grandparents are not around to see this, having lived through the second world war and watching this they would just despair and probably end up in some kind of viral video for calling someone the wrong thing.
But this makes NO sense now. So pronouns mean nothing, why use them>!?!?!?!? I am waiting for a point when we have to stop using "there" as a pronoun to describe trees and they give us another one

This stand up is brilliant. Really highlights how trans women are more concerned about pronouns than actual women issues.

(sorry if this has already been posted, I haven't started reading this thread yet)

I love that a man (and I don't love all of his comedy but whatever) is just saying the truth, most other male comedians I follow just ignore it or throw JK Rowling under the bus (as realisitcally it doesn;t affect them to have our spaces invaded by men)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lucky he was able to have kids, a lot of detrans people detransition when itā€™s too late
What a beautiful mam, I hope he is happy in his own skin now, whatever you may think I hate the thoughts of anyone being so unhappy in their own skin.... I just don't think bodily mutilation will ever fix that...

Glad he has a beautiful daughter now and sees how perfect she is as she is ā¤ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm surprised we are even referred to as bodies, at this point I wouldn't be shocked if we were reffered to as "bleeding holes"

No one asked this because no one cares, I think we are coming full circle with this madness
Bleeders and breeders, letā€™s just turn us into the cattle they already think we are.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
What a beautiful mam, I hope he is happy in his own skin now, whatever you may think I hate the thoughts of anyone being so unhappy in their own skin.... I just don't think bodily mutilation will ever fix that...

Glad he has a beautiful daughter now and sees how perfect she is as she is ā¤ā¤
Sorry I'm pregnant and that post made me overly emotional last night!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I'm just happy he is happy and happy as he is and sees the beauty in his beautiful daughter being born as she is!! ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.