Gender Discussion #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just showed this to my husband, who said, "That doesn't make any sense to me at all".

Which is quite tragic, when you consider the horrific fact buried in this meaningless word salad šŸ˜”
šŸ˜„ that's such a great male response šŸ˜ƒ
He's right though, it sounds nonsensical

Reactions: 9
Sometimes I just feel so intolerant. I feel like I canā€™t watch loads of popular tv because it all just irritates me so much. I hate wokeness but so many of my peers seem to lap it up. A friend just talked about a book sheā€™s read all about a trans personā€¦ urgh I dunno I just feel lonely and like I avoid conversations, have to regularly turn the tv/radio off, so much makes me roll my eyesā€¦. Social media drives me insane with virtue signalling and people wanting to be seen as inclusive or whatever. I donā€™t have a teenager yet but I imagine if I did all my friends would be accepting their kids coming out as NB or trans and patting themselves on the back for being such accepting and good parents.

Basically I sometimes feel
I hate everyone and everything šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ or like Iā€™m agreeing more and more with the daily Mail which feels abit depressing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Sometimes I just feel so intolerant. I feel like I canā€™t watch loads of popular tv because it all just irritates me so much. I hate wokeness but so many of my peers seem to lap it up. A friend just talked about a book sheā€™s read all about a trans personā€¦ urgh I dunno I just feel lonely and like I avoid conversations, have to regularly turn the tv/radio off, so much makes me roll my eyesā€¦. Social media drives me insane with virtue signalling and people wanting to be seen as inclusive or whatever. I donā€™t have a teenager yet but I imagine if I did all my friends would be accepting their kids coming out as NB or trans and patting themselves on the back for being such accepting and good parents.

I hate everyone and everything šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ or like Iā€™m agreeing more and more with the daily Mail which feels abit depressing!
You're not intolerant. You just don't believe in abusive and dangerous bullshit. That makes you a normal decent person. Hold your head high!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

I hear you with all of this, espically about the DM! With your friends I'd try and bring conversations back to women and our needs. So, read some bio's on DV victims or similar, that way you can hear your friend but also offer another point for them to consider. It doesn't have to be a negative. I've really started vetting the TV and movies I watch. For the most part anything Netflix or HBO (US Networks) are iffy on the box ticking, virtue signalling, so I just don't watch them at all. I've really got into some older (only a few years) UK TV dramas, there are some absolute crackers out there that I've really been enjoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

You're not the only one.......
We feel the same!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
All this crap will die a death eventually. Once more people start suing the NHS or their parents, GC people will find their voice and more and more will speak out.

The Emperor's new clothing will lie tattered on the ground with people spitting on it as they grind their boot heels into the pink sequins and garish gold trim.

The insanity won't last. Too many people will have their lives ruined and will be compelled to speak out, even if only driven by narcissism and whining attention seeking - "It's soooooo not fair, look what they did to meeeee!"

There's been insane mass hysterical behaviour over stuff before; human beings are prone to catching group insanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Love the stick they are getting. If that was my bank I would be closing my account too. The woman is called Gemma so I would call her 'her' or 'she' UNLESS Gemma wanted to be called 'they' for example. It's getting stupid that pronouns need putting on things like the name of the person doesn't give away what you should call them.

Reactions: 16
Jamie the hammer :ROFLMAO: He's long gone, he's now wondering if half his dinner identifies as fruit or vegetable. I'm genuinely crying at this tweet.

Reactions: 3

Love the stick they are getting. If that was my bank I would be closing my account too. The woman is called Gemma so I would call her 'her' or 'she' UNLESS Gemma wanted to be called 'they' for example. It's getting stupid that pronouns need putting on things like the name of the person doesn't give away what you should call them.
Is that the way companies publicly talk to their customers these days? Or is it only the ā€œgender identityā€ issue that makes people take leave of their senses?

Is that the way companies publicly talk to their customers these days? Or is it only the ā€œgender identityā€ issue that makes people take leave of their senses?
A lot of people are quite happy to embrace a fascist attitude given half the chance. The wokies are the biggest fascists going from what I can see.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Youā€™re among friends here and most certainly not alone. I feel exactly the same. I find myself getting annoyed at celebs that I really like putting their pronouns on their bio. I feel like Iā€™m being pretty intolerant but I canā€™t help but lose respect for them and feel let down. Which I know is pretty daft of me! Thankfully most of my friends IRL are on the same page as me about all this although there are the odd ā€˜be kindā€™ handmaidens. Theyā€™re unavoidable unfortunately šŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It became a vibe over the last few years that the way for brands to go viral on social was to go dien the 'sick burn' sassy route in a way you'd never do in real life. IMO it's not 2016 anymore and social media accounts are no longer run by the intern.

Reactions: 12

I watched the hole documentary it was so woke and the speakers made me cringe especially professors but anyone else not like Matt? I think he comes across as a misogynist to be honest, like he completely disvalues being a pet mom in this video šŸ™„ he strikes me as one of these conservatives who would be happy for women to be barefoot and pregnant and he is anti choice pro birthšŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø it just didn't sit well with me but maybe im looking to deep?

Anyone ever notice these ultra right wing folks just love to say how much they love meat, Jordan Peterson does this too it's like they desire to be cave men again šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ

Funny you should ask, because apparently itā€™s a phenomenon called phobia indoctrination and itā€™s common in cults. Longish thread but really interesting.

Every day is a school day on GC Twitter. It explains so much about TRA hyperbole - why you always hear people saying trans people are being ā€œdenied their existenceā€, are at extreme risk of being murdered in broad daylight etc etc.
Agreed. I do think the trans do get murdered mainly due to the client's or partner's hatred and shame of being with a trans which is terrible though

Reactions: 3
I think the fundamental problem is itā€™s not innate so itā€™s wrong to teach it as such.

And even if you can successfully argue that it isā€¦ thatā€™s a slippery slope that surely opens the floodgates to teach all manner of harmful paraphilias/criminal behaviour as innate behaviours.

Also, innate is a loaded term. Innate means they canā€™t help it. Innate means you need to start feeling sorry for them.

Are paedophiles born or made? My assumption has always been that the ā€œinnateā€ argument is a fiction designed to legitimise paedophilia as a benign thing that people (aka men) are simply born with, and as long as itā€™s never acted upon, itā€™s fine, nothing to see hereā€¦

I donā€™t think p**dos are born any more than abusive deviant kinksters are born. Iā€™m not sure what drives someone in that direction sexually, but I donā€™t think itā€™s innate.
Interesting. But look at psychopathic men who get pleasure from murdering women like Graham dwyer. To most people aggressively stabbing someone would bring fear, disgust and guilt. Perhaps temporary satisfaction if it's an enraged attack but rarely erotic satisfaction šŸ¤¢ I do believe that there has to be some sort of wiring that is mismatched in the brain of these people
same with others who differ from natural human desire like paedos, necrophiliacs or if they're just plain evil?šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø or is it being abused and then going onto be the abuser and either want revenge or liking minors?

And I always wondered do paedos actually find the kids attractive or do they just find exploiting them as a turn on? I heard on reddit a AMA virtuous pweirdo who claimed to desire full blown relationships with children not necessarily sex.
It's mind boggling to us normal people but I do pity those who despise their desires and don't ever act on their desires!

Obviously it should never be accepted in society but those struggling should be able to come forward to professionals imho

Reactions: 4

This responses sums up what a load of virtue signalling toss corporation involvement in Pride* really is. Pronouns on their twitter and a 40% gender pay gap.

Screenshot_20220629-055859_Twitter.jpg

*to be clear, I have no issue with Pride. My issue issue is with big business hijacking pride to try to make themselves not look like monsters who in 2022 pay women 60% of what they pay men.

• Heart

"At 15 I asked to remove my breasts" is a heartbreaking statement.

In California...
The legal driving age is 16.
The legal age to join the military is 18 (17 with parental consent.)
The age of consent is 18.
The legal marriage age is 18.
The minimum legal age to own a credit card is 18.
The legal drinking age is 21.
The legal (tobacco) smoking age is 21.
The legal (weed) smoking age is 21.

So this girl was deemed too young to be able to drive, fight, have sex, get married, own a credit card, drink and smoke... but perfectly capable of understanding the ramifications of an elective mastectomy.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

Great response to them here:
Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 4.11.58 pm.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know someone who works in a bank call centre and got a complaint made about them by a TIM. You have to do basic security checks as well as the security questions - does the age match the account holder's? The accent? Voice in general? This bit is usually quite easy and the customer doesn't even realise cos for the most part, you can be reasonably sure that the elderly woman on the line is actually 90 year old Betty whose account you have up. So this TIM rang up to access an account with a very feminine name (think Felicity Ivy Surname for instance) and obviously this person was a bit taken aback and double checked the account details with the TIM. The TIM then went ballistic saying they're trans, this is discrimination, they're waiting for voice training, it's transphobic that they have to face extra questioning every time they ring up. Obviously my friend's manager thought if was a load of bs and they didn't get disciplined for it but complaints gave them an apology and Ā£50 paid into their bank account. Ridiculous.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I know someone who works in a bank call centre and got a complaint made about them by a TIM. You have to do basic security checks as well as the security questions - does the age match the account holder's? The accent? Voice in general? This bit is usually quite easy and the customer doesn't even realise cos for the most part, you can be reasonably sure that the elderly woman on the line is actually 90 year old Betty whose account you have up. So this TIM rang up to access an account with a very feminine name (think Felicity Ivy Surname for instance) and obviously this person was a bit taken aback and double checked the account details with the TIM. The TIM then went ballistic saying they're trans, this is discrimination, they're waiting for voice training, it's transphobic that they have to face extra questioning every time they ring up. Obviously my friend's manager thought if was a load of bs and they didn't get disciplined for it but complaints gave them an apology and Ā£50 paid into their bank account. Ridiculous.
Next time I get a generic email labeled dear Sir or Mr Iā€™m going to have the biggest tantrum.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.