Gender Discussion #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
22-06-28-17-02-32-274_deco.jpg

My social media feed keeps recommending this photo and I have no idea why. Not seeing the man in this picture, is he in the background?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Why do they keep on calling us 'birth givers' and 'menstruators'?

Why the mealy mouth?

Just go ahead and stop being so disingenuous ffs.

Go ahead and call us CUNTS. This is what they really want to call us isn't it? The hatred is real. Go with it. Ride the wave of misogyny. G'wan, you know you want to 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Not worth the risk where I work and I can't afford to lose my job. Sounds cowardly I know but I'm going to save it until I'm ready to leave.

We have a company intranet. Whenever there are posts about racial equality loads of people 'like' the comments. There was a trans supporting post put on there recently and only one person in the whole organisation 'liked' it.
I think that actually speaks volumes 😄
It absolutely does. It also means there are many more feeling the same as you; you may not know who they are, but you obviously aren't alone :)

Reactions: 15
Imagine a man actually having to go through pregnancy and birth? They do be considering hospice and end of life care during a cold. You do be nearly having to call a priest to give last rites when they have an iffy tummy.

So no, I’m not going to say men can give birth because they’d be in an abortion clinic the second they got a positive pregnancy test.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If you live in a country where you have freedom of speech and freedom of belief, then you don't have to go along with the transcult. You can just say 'I don't believe in Trans Ideology'. No one can make you believe it. Especially since it is a load of codswallop. Far closer to a religious belief than a scientific theory. Why should we be forced to believe someone elses religious belief?
Unfortunately not going along with it, or at least pretending to, can literally get you fired.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
If you're in the UK then firing you would be illegal. We have the right to be gender critical.
OK maybe not fired. But certainly disciplined. I remember being pulled aside for a "quiet word in my ear" when I point blank refused to were a silly wig and have a group photo taken to "celebrate" IDAHOBIT Day. I wasn't displaying company values apparently which were about inclusion.

It ended in a farcical conversation about the difference between not celebrating and not including.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
OK maybe not fired. But certainly disciplined. I remember being pulled aside for a "quiet word in my ear" when I point blank refused to were a silly wig and have a group photo taken to "celebrate" IDAHOBIT Day. I wasn't displaying company values apparently which were about inclusion.

It ended in a farcical conversation about the difference between not celebrating and not including.
They actually can't discipline you either because if they did and you felt that you had to leave then that would be constructive dismissal. Obviously you have to work there so rocking the boat isn't an option until you decide you really want out but please remember that you absolutely do have the law on your side despite what some people would have you believe

Extremely reassuring @Notworthy and you are right, but I think it's hard to remember that when faced with what in the media feels like a tsunami of hostility if you refuse to go along with that crap.

If you're in the UK then firing you would be illegal. We have the right to be gender critical.
Illegal, but how many of us can afford an employment tribunal?

View attachment 1376204

My social media feed keeps recommending this photo and I have no idea why. Not seeing the man in this picture, is he in the background?
Sad photo. Also a staggeringly obvious woman's body. The most obviously female arm and hand. Somehow the face being covered makes it all the more obvious. Who do they think they're kidding?

Reactions: 14
I work in the NHS and have to see insulting terms like "pregnant person" every day. Fortunately, my colleagues think as I do, that it's just ridiculous posturing from management, who should know bettter, and who should have the balls to stand up to this crap.

It's funny, but as one or two of us began to tentatively talk about it, the floodgates seem to have opened. It's as though everyone is relieved to actually be able to say what they think. I can only speak for my team of 8 colleagues, but I can say that there isn't a single one of us who is on board with the ideology. My colleagues are all female, and range in age from mid-twenties to mid-fifties.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Nobody is going to openly say they’re sacking you because you’re GC though. Just like how employers never say they’re sacking you because you’re pregnant, or not promoting you because you’re black. Obviously, discrimination happens other ways or nobody would ever go to a tribunal.

Reactions: 23
Sad photo. Also a staggeringly obvious woman's body. The most obviously female arm and hand. Somehow the face being covered makes it all the more obvious. Who do they think they're kidding?
She has a very feminine face too, and she still wears feminine jewellery and accessories. No doubt she would describe herself as a gender nonconforming man ... oh dear

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.