Gender Discussion #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading The article on the BBC website, the lightbulb went on. The agenda is to widen the pool of men that will date trans men.

Reactions: 2
D3D95E76-8510-4A82-B68B-4B49E927E4DF.jpeg
Did anyone see this today? Sorry but this sounds like straight men are also being ground down to date transwomen, not just lesbians. I have sympathy for anyone dating straight men as let’s be honest, most are complete pricks but if they’re straight, a man with a boob job isn’t going to be their bag. I get that some will prob give it a go (for a laugh, sadly) but surely trans women can’t really expect them to be the best group to go after? Why not go for a trans man if they are ‘straight women’ and like men??????????????? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
View attachment 1010651Did anyone see this today? Sorry but this sounds like straight men are also being ground down to date transwomen, not just lesbians. I have sympathy for anyone dating straight men as let’s be honest, most are complete pricks but if they’re straight, a man with a boob job isn’t going to be their bag. I get that some will prob give it a go (for a laugh, sadly) but surely trans women can’t really expect them to be the best group to go after? Why not go for a trans man if they are ‘straight women’ and like men??????????????? 🤦🏻‍♀️
I read this article earlier today and what struck me was the trans woman said she set up a site specifically for trans women to meet cisgender men. How are the they getting away with being that selective when lesbians are getting abuse for excluding trans women from their dating pool?? Why won’t this trans woman date a trans man?? Let’s ponder on that for a while 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 32
If a "straight" man is dating a trans woman, he very likely has a fetish or is actually bisexual. I said what I said. I've come across "straight" men on sites like Fabguys/Fabswingers who are looking for an experience, shall we say, with a trans woman. I don't think it's super common but it is most definitely a thing.

Reactions: 27
Yes I agree, straight men don’t usually find the idea of dating other men appealing. I know someone who said yes to trans women on all kind of apps and fab swingers just to see what it was like. However, he is actually bi, just doesn’t label himself as this, which is another interesting subject in itself- bi being too ‘gay’ for men. Can’t see many (any?!) 100% straight men going for this kind of dating pool unless it was for a experience or worse, banter 🤮 for their friends.

Reactions: 7
Yes I agree, straight men don’t usually find the idea of dating other men appealing. I know someone who said yes to trans women on all kind of apps and fab swingers just to see what it was like. However, he is actually bi, just doesn’t label himself as this, which is another interesting subject in itself- bi being too ‘gay’ for men. Can’t see many (any?!) 100% straight men going for this kind of dating pool unless it was for a experience or worse, banter 🤮 for their friends.
The only bi men I have known have later admitted they are actually gay but they thought being bi was more socially acceptable. So they sort of used bi as a gateway to coming out.

Reactions: 9

"I say Kurt Cobain was a transwoman because I love him and want to lift him up." Saying that crossdressing or not "feeling like" a man means he wasn't a man is not love

Bisexual men who are attracted to women / not secretly gay definitely exist. But any "straight" man attracted to transwomen is inherently bisexual, because those transwomen are men. You can't get away from that. The reverse happens too; there was a cartoon that went viral several years ago where a "gay" man complained about his experience of other men in the gay community telling him he didn't belong because all his recent boyfriends just "happened" to be transmen. Well, yeah, like it or not you are dating women and it's no surprise that gay men don't see you as one of them?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

"I say Kurt Cobain was a transwoman because I love him and want to lift him up." Saying that crossdressing or not "feeling like" a man means he wasn't a man is not love

Bisexual men who are attracted to women / not secretly gay definitely exist. But any "straight" man attracted to transwomen is inherently bisexual, because those transwomen are men. You can't get away from that. The reverse happens too; there was a cartoon that went viral several years ago where a "gay" man complained about his experience of other men in the gay community telling him he didn't belong because all his recent boyfriends just "happened" to be transmen. Well, yeah, like it or not you are dating women and it's no surprise that gay men don't see you as one of them?
And then this in replies. Ugh. These people are so disrespectful and delusional.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Sad that men have to have half measures like saying bi when they’re gay even nowadays here. I guess you see so many openly gay men in the media now (not so much lesbians??) that it gets forgotten about a little that it’s still a massive thing for many people. I live in a bubble sometimes.

Reactions: 5
I think the lack of lesbians in the media, especially butch lesbians, had led to a rise in trans men. Because if you’re a young female who falls in to the category of butch lesbian these days you will be told you’re a trans boy or non binary. Sad but it’s happening.

Also Kurt Cobain was a straight man. Trying to ‘trans’ him 30 years after the guy died is just wrong if you ask me. It’s a way of incorporating queer theory in to everything, even the past. Looking at everything through a ‘queer lens’ and just seeing what you want to see. The guy is dead, let him rest and leave his memory alone ffs and have some respect.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think the lack of lesbians in the media, especially butch lesbians, had led to a rise in trans men. Because if you’re a young female who falls in to the category of butch lesbian these days you will be told you’re a trans boy or non binary. Sad but it’s happening.
It's always been rare to see lesbians, especially butch ones, in media (or even women who are not lesbians but are genuinely masculine.) Generally to find them you would have to be watching something about lesbians (The L-Word), something with many gay/lesbian fans (Glee), or something about women in prison (Bad Girls, Orange is the New Black etc.) Now, you don't even get to see them there cuz it's all about "queer" and "non-binary" women and transmen

Reactions: 17
Men are muscling in on lesbians then.
That must be all women-only areas covered.

Reactions: 11

Well they did try and claim Patrick Swayze a few months back and now it seems its the turn of Kurt Cobain

Effing loonballs

• Wow
Reactions: 12
And then this in replies. Ugh. These people are so disrespectful and delusional.
so he was possibly murdered for being trans, despite not openly being trans?! these people are all insane

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.