Gender Discussion #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Man not happy because men aren't allowed on an app designed to be a man-free space? You couldn't write this 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

Man not happy because men aren't allowed on an app designed to be a man-free space? You couldn't write this 😂
no idea about this app, what does the AI part involve? is it taking a photo or something? if so hilarious that they think they look so good as women yet cannot pass through technology

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Love how the journalist thought they were being cute by asking if the "error" will be fixed. The app is for women only. A man is not a woman. So it's not an error. But keep trying 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
A man who says he's a woman isn't automatically recognised as a woman because - shock horror - women have shared characteristics beyond being a feeling in a man's head. How surprising!

You couldn't make it up could you 😂

Reactions: 22
no idea about this app, what does the AI part involve? is it taking a photo or something? if so hilarious that they think they look so good as women yet cannot pass through technology
You submit a photo as part of the joining process. It’s not visible to any other posters.

Reactions: 7
would be really funny if they sampled David Williams line from Little Britain….”computer says no” enraging men in their mums basement across the land.

• Haha

Worth a watch and the comments are all very supportive. The previous erasure of women video is very good too.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1010651Did anyone see this today? Sorry but this sounds like straight men are also being ground down to date transwomen, not just lesbians. I have sympathy for anyone dating straight men as let’s be honest, most are complete pricks but if they’re straight, a man with a boob job isn’t going to be their bag. I get that some will prob give it a go (for a laugh, sadly) but surely trans women can’t really expect them to be the best group to go after? Why not go for a trans man if they are ‘straight women’ and like men??????????????? 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don’t know any straight man who’d touch a TW with a ten foot pole.

Check out these tweets. The Pink News journo is an embarrassment.

“Just to be clear… are you implying that transgender women are men?”

Aaaaaaargh!

• Angry
Reactions: 11

Worth a watch and the comments are all very supportive. The previous erasure of women video is very good too.
She’s right. Women have SO MUCH crap to put up with our whole lives. Now we have to surrender our whole existence to men with a mental illness???

It is so insulting to reduce womanhood to a feeling in a man’s head. We are the ones carrying the mental load for our families. Does becoming a women mean he does the lion share of housework all of a sudden? Does it mean he’ll suddenly remember all his kids friends birthdays and organise and arrange their present? Or his own kids birthdays and spend hours planning a party and presents. Does it mean he’ll remember all the dentist appointments and haircuts for the whole family? Does it mean he’ll remember to pay for this club or that school trip? Organise family holidays? Arrange to see family? All while working full time AND suffering cramps/pms/being scared to go out a bloody walk after dark etc?? The list goes on and on and on. But sure, he fancies himself in a dress and loves make up. So that’s the exact same!!

This post might be a rage post against my husband 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She’s right. Women have SO MUCH crap to put up with our whole lives. Now we have to surrender our whole existence to men with a mental illness???

It is so insulting to reduce womanhood to a feeling in a man’s head. We are the ones carrying the mental load for our families. Does becoming a women mean he does the lion share of housework all of a sudden? Does it mean he’ll suddenly remember all his kids friends birthdays and organise and arrange their present? Or his own kids birthdays and spend hours planning a party and presents. Does it mean he’ll remember all the dentist appointments and haircuts for the whole family? Does it mean he’ll remember to pay for this club or that school trip? Organise family holidays? Arrange to see family? All while working full time AND suffering cramps/pms/being scared to go out a bloody walk after dark etc?? The list goes on and on and on. But sure, he fancies himself in a dress and loves make up. So that’s the exact same!!

This post might be a rage post against my husband 😂😂
The thing that scares me is that she's right when she says that whatever we do now will be too little too late. That we have already lost too much and will have to concede to having some middle ground. And when you think about all those kids being brainwashed into taking these drugs they don't need and surgeries they can't reverse, there's no way this ends without major losses of some sort.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Someone on another thread just said "a small minority of people giving birth might not be female" think they need to go back to school 🙄

ETA they were anti woke female erasing language but it irked me

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Woman is a transphobic term now! These people are utterly ridiculous
Honestly I'm fine with them being this ridiculous - it's much easier for the average person to see this is nonsense than it is for them to argue with "trans people are killing themselves because xyz".

Let them show themselves up I reckon.

Woman is a transphobic term now! These people are utterly ridiculous

its a bloke.....and he is from Stonewall

eff knows why he is upset as he does'nt have a uterus nor does any other bloke

Sadly in the same thread he is celebrating West London Cancer Alliance having cervical screening in Trans Men and Non Binary people with a cervix

Utter waste of money pandering to these moonhowlers

Reactions: 15
Bet that's one of the same idiots who is claiming that lesbian has now been redefined as "non-men who are attracted to non-men"...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.