Gender Discussion #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Transphobic for saying only women can give birth FFS 🙄

Sorry to go back to this, but this is a case I've been following for a while. Here's her crowdjustice page with the full about the case and the updates in case anyone is interested:

Reactions: 9
Someone on another thread just said "a small minority of people giving birth might not be female" think they need to go back to school 🙄

ETA they were anti woke female erasing language but it irked me
This makes me so cross. We arent birds, reptiles, fish or insects. We are mammals Human beings are actually part the mammal species.
In nature, only female mammals give birth. Mammals are the only creatures in the world who have mammary glands, to give milk to their young.

I think in the interests of fairness, we should suggest to the trans movement that they need to include all animals in this. So that farmers can no longer say that its only female animals or mammals that give birth.

They now have to say that animals that give birth might not be female. Then we can watch the trans activists at a cattle show with mixed pens full of both female and male animals.

Or if they really cant see any difference at all they can have a pen of male horses to get their oestrogen hormones from!

Reactions: 11
@Milliemoo99 I think you’re right but honestly I feel like humans have forgotten in the last 10 years that we are mammals, animals, primates! You only have to watch a nature doc to see how alike we are. Yet people seem to believe we are above that and there is somehow a third sex, or no sex, or a sex disorder is ‘proof’ of ‘trans-ness.’

There are male and female humans. Some female humans will have a sex disorder with added male genes and maybe issues with their reproductive organs and/or external genitalia, and vice versa but that is not the norm. It’s like saying humans don’t have two legs because a small % each year are born with an abnormality and don’t have two. It’s the self centred-ness if it all, forgetting where we come from. I sound like Mufasa now but you get the idea 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Has anyone watched the new series of Queereye? Second episode was a TW weightlifter.
Had to stop watching queer eye after series 2 or 3. i think I’ve come across the person you’re talking about though. Only transitioned a couple of years ago? Was quite a buff guy?

Reactions: 1
Probably been discussed but I rarely give the jenners positive attention so 😂

Good to see Jenner has some sense on this lia Thomas tit….

We cannot have biological boys competing against women. It’s bad for the trans community.’

Jenner said of Thomas: ‘When you do transition and you do go through this, you have to take responsibility and you have to have integrity. I don’t know why she’s doing this

‘I respect her right 100% to live her life authentically but I don’t think she’s being responsible with this.

‘We need to take a strong stance with something like this. There’s so few trans athletes and it’s affecting all of women’s sports and it’s just not fair.

wokies where you at….. oh look,
As night follows day. Up comes the mermaids. 😐

Reactions: 17
Had to stop watching queer eye after series 2 or 3. i think I’ve come across the person you’re talking about though. Only transitioned a couple of years ago? Was quite a buff guy?
Yeah, he wasn't a bad looking guy and in many respects came across fairly good-natured, but who calls themself Angel? And they were using a women's 'queer' gym and they want to compete with women. They've got a blog where they describe wearing a bow in their hair for a comp. Lots of typical male-gaze version of womanhood.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Yeah, he wasn't a bad looking guy and in many respects came across fairly good-natured, but who calls themself Angel? And they were using a women's 'queer' gym and they want to compete with women. They've got a blog where they describe wearing a bow in their hair for a comp. Lots of typical male-gaze version of womanhood.

There’s no nuance about trans women having an advantage in weightlifting. It’s biological fact. Something like snooker or darts could be mixed as there’s no physical advantage for men (that I’m aware of). But weightlifting ffs. This person was buff as a man. No amount of estrogen will take away the massive advantage of upper body strength. It honestly beggars belief that these people are being allowed to disregard reality and scientific fact for their own gain and at the detriment of women.

Reactions: 18
wow we have a new thread, I only left to go to work etc a few days ago and come back to multiple pages and a whole new thead!

Following on from the messages in the old thread I cant reply to regarding go fund me set ups for facial feminisation surgery etc, there is someone who actually has a thread about themselves for this exact thing and their behaviour etc in another forum on here, and the possibility of being AGP. She shamelessly begs for money, and wants to raise £80K (!!!) for feminisation surgery. Of course, the person in question is unemployed and has no intention of getting a job, spends 14hrs plus on social media live every day smoking weed and getting money and gifts off anyone who will listen to their tactics, which are quite manipulative. The amount she gets sent is insane, with people even paying for takeaways whilst she's on live. Seems to think the NHS should pay for her treatment and speaks in a totally misogynistic way about women's bodies, especially after chldbith, those comments were horrendous. Yet people still support and give £££ to her.
I was shocked at the amount of money given out with zero proof of where it goes.

Oh look, it’s the Met. Again.
Gosh I read this article this Morning and it was awful to read, I cant imagine how she must have felt. Simply horrific and a total abuse of power.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I read that article this evening and it was terrifying. I'm not ACAB but if that's how they behave you can see exactly why people end up with that position. Makes it very hard to have any trust in the police at all.

Reactions: 10
its a bloke.....and he is from Stonewall

eff knows why he is upset as he does'nt have a uterus nor does any other bloke

Sadly in the same thread he is celebrating West London Cancer Alliance having cervical screening in Trans Men and Non Binary people with a cervix

Utter waste of money pandering to these moonhowlers
Moonhowlers! Brilliant, I shall remember that, spot on!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s no nuance about trans women having an advantage in weightlifting. It’s biological fact. Something like snooker or darts could be mixed as there’s no physical advantage for men (that I’m aware of). But weightlifting ffs. This person was buff as a man. No amount of estrogen will take away the massive advantage of upper body strength. It honestly beggars belief that these people are being allowed to disregard reality and scientific fact for their own gain and at the detriment of women.
How many women can regularly lift 405?

Reactions: 5

Yeah I watched it a few weeks ago. I thought they were quite sweet but I found myself rolling my eyes a lot. Of COURSE they called themself Angel :rolleyes: they also had a female partner who seemingly just... accepted it? I think the guys spoke briefly to her and she was just like oh well yeah, I love Angel so it is what it is. I think there was a lot more going on there.

I know Queer Eye likes to big up their guests but it was so over the top with Angel - all the "she's so BRAVE and BEAUTIFUL and STUNNING and AMAZING" was tiring and it felt really laboured. They didn't really do that for the other episodes, and if they did, it was based on actual facts like the woman who ran the animal sanctuary - hell yes she was doing an amazing job for her community and the animals, but she wasn't BRAVE and STUNNING.

Notice the quote in that article too - "The first time I put on a sports bra and tiny shorts, I smiled so much that my face hurt" - because that's what the female experience is huh, exercising in tiny shorts :rolleyes:

Reactions: 18
Queer Eye was better when it was just a lighthearted show about gay men helping out scruffy straight dudes. I can’t bear it now, I gave up watching two episodes into season 4.

I know Queer Eye likes to big up their guests but it was so over the top with Angel - all the "she's so BRAVE and BEAUTIFUL and STUNNING and AMAZING" was tiring and it felt really laboured.
I’m trying to remember, were they so effusive about the trans man they featured before? IIRC they patted her on the head like she was a 12yo boy.

Probably been discussed but I rarely give the jenners positive attention so 😂

Good to see Jenner has some sense on this lia Thomas tit….

We cannot have biological boys competing against women. It’s bad for the trans community.’

Jenner said of Thomas: ‘When you do transition and you do go through this, you have to take responsibility and you have to have integrity. I don’t know why she’s doing this

‘I respect her right 100% to live her life authentically but I don’t think she’s being responsible with this.

‘We need to take a strong stance with something like this. There’s so few trans athletes and it’s affecting all of women’s sports and it’s just not fair.

wokies where you at….. oh look,
As night follows day. Up comes the mermaids. 😐

I used to follow cycling a lot which obviously involved a lot of doping and you had a number of incidents where people nearly died/became seriously unwell. However it still never stopped people doing it

As there is more and more ground given to trans rights in sports I feel its only a matter of time before a guy goes down this route because of the riches on offer. Tennis is probably a great example of this and because of the climate with sponsorship and prize money someone could walk away with millions. Obviously you would have to be a very decent mens player to start with (top 1000).

This is a quote from Renee Richards who played as both a male and then decades later a female on the tennis circuit
"Having lived for the past 30 years, I know if I'd had surgery at the age of 22, and then at 24 went on the tour, no genetic woman in the world would have been able to come close to me. And so I've reconsidered my opinion."

I used to follow cycling a lot which obviously involved a lot of doping and you had a number of incidents where people nearly died/became seriously unwell. However it still never stopped people doing it

As there is more and more ground given to trans rights in sports I feel its only a matter of time before a guy goes down this route because of the riches on offer. Tennis is probably a great example of this and because of the climate with sponsorship and prize money someone could walk away with millions. Obviously you would have to be a very decent mens player to start with (top 1000).

This is a quote from Renee Richards who played as both a male and then decades later a female on the tennis circuit
"Having lived for the past 30 years, I know if I'd had surgery at the age of 22, and then at 24 went on the tour, no genetic woman in the world would have been able to come close to me. And so I've reconsidered my opinion."
its just a matter of time until unscrupulous coaches are encouraging men to do.this

Reactions: 6
its just a matter of time until unscrupulous coaches are encouraging men to do.this
Sure it’s already happened in China I think? Can you imagine if there was whole teams of trans women on the women’s team. Every place taken by them. That is a possibility in the future.

Reactions: 5
Sure it’s already happened in China I think? Can you imagine if there was whole teams of trans women on the women’s team. Every place taken by them. That is a possibility in the future.
True , what will women do then? Be forced to set up some kind of third category? Imagine the scandal if someone not disabled went to the paralympics, of course when it is women most people don’t seem to care

If China does do that, and the US miss out on medals it'll be back to biology rules. They will only consider fairness when it's not fair on them personally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.