Gender Discussion #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t remember where but I have read SO many things about athletes in races, at the olympics or elsewhere, helping people up who ep have fallen etc (male or female) as They don’t want to win because someone else who was better has been unfairly knocked out. Will try and find the articles.
here’s one example, there are loads more

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Daily Mail keeping up running trans stories with Karen White today told by one of her victims. Also in the 2nd part of the story it mentions a Scottish report on trans prisoners which sheds them in a poor light which sadly has not been highlighted much by the SNP

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Daily Mail keeping up running trans stories with Karen White today told by one of her victims. Also in the 2nd part of the story it mentions a Scottish report on trans prisoners which sheds them in a poor light which sadly has not been highlighted much by the SNP

Holy duck!
Allowed to go on the internet to buy clothes and wigs but other prisoners couldn’t.
Blatantly stopped taking medication in order to get erections
Didn’t tell the prisoners that a man was going into a womens prison
Multiple sexual assaults

AND YET PEOPLE ARE STILL SAYING THIS IS A SENSITIVE TOPIC AND DIFFICULT SITUATION?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Our resident AGP lesbian fetishist was back yesterday pretending to be a French bird this time 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Holy duck!
Allowed to go on the internet to buy clothes and wigs but other prisoners couldn’t.
Multiple sexual assaults

AND YET PEOPLE ARE STILL SAYING THIS IS A SENSITIVE TOPIC AND DIFFICULT SITUATION?
its no wonder when things like this happen

The Scottish Prison Service (SPS) is currently reviewing the country’s transgender prison policy and whether the practice of housing biological males in female prisons should be stopped.

Until now, the SPS has failed to consult with female inmates, feminist campaigners, and prison officers, having only looked to trans activists and the far-left LGBT campaign group Stonewall in order to reach the stated goal of improving the “working and living environment by ensuring it is free of any transphobic and homophobic behaviour”.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I know this is a few years old but it shows how embeded certain groups where/are in Scotland and how the SNP government basically ignores or does not bother to find out views that dissent from their own.

This line got me The only children consulted over the guidance were a small number of trans pupils, and the group is calling for a fresh consultation allowing a wider range of young people to give their views, anonymously if necessary.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Holy duck!
Multiple sexual assaults

theres a facebookgroup called "this never happens" which posts stories like this, it is a closed group so you have to request to join, it is just awful

Reactions: 2
Imissdi or something like that, they were quickly outed though and even had the same profile pic as an account they previously used
What did they post? I read something either yesterday or the day before and though god that sounds like her but didn't think anything of it and now I can't remember what it was!

Edited to add - I rembered it was the jigsaw post in the awful gifts thread, just went and checked the username and it's the one you mention!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I may use the wrong terms/pronouns here so bear with me but…

This has probably been discussed already (still catching up, sorry!) but notice how it’s always trans women (so biological born men) who want to compete with women in sports, and not the other way round? I’m a relatively strong woman, and my male partner isn’t particularly strong for a man, but he could easily overpower me if he wanted to because of his natural advantage. Those images of trans women (?) competing against women in boxing are heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
What nationality will he be next?!
Maybe a mousy German girl who just had her sexual awakening after seeing a tall blonde lady and her gf kiss after guzzling beer at an Oktoberfest

Ich liebe Lesben, ich bin eine deutsche Lesbe, ich liebe Frauen und ich bin eine Frau!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I may use the wrong terms/pronouns here so bear with me but…

This has probably been discussed already (still catching up, sorry!) but notice how it’s always trans women (so biological born men) who want to compete with women in sports, and not the other way round? I’m a relatively strong woman, and my male partner isn’t particularly strong for a man, but he could easily overpower me if he wanted to because of his natural advantage. Those images of trans women (?) competing against women in boxing are heartbreaking.
You are so right, transmen (women) are largely invisible in the debate.

Reactions: 5

Where two social contagions intersect: DID and trans-identifying females.
I’m so embarrassed - I’d seen Jesse Singal’s name come up a few times on this topic and initially thought oh, that’s odd, that he’s talking about this in such depth, but maybe he spoke to his co-star who has also spoken out on the subject on Twitter. Then I was trying to rack my brains whether the two were actually in the show at the same time as each other. To cut a long story short, I’ve just googled and the person I am talking about is Jesse BIRDSALL from Hollyoaks 😂 But it did sort of make sense because Joe McGann who was also in Hollyoaks spoke out and was being called a TERF for it so I thought it was like he may have spoken to Jesse and given his opinions and swayed him (or vice versa)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m so embarrassed - I’d seen Jesse Singal’s name come up a few times on this topic and initially thought oh, that’s odd, that he’s talking about this in such depth, but maybe he spoke to his co-star who has also spoken out on the subject on Twitter. Then I was trying to rack my brains whether the two were actually in the show at the same time as each other. To cut a long story short, I’ve just googled and the person I am talking about is Jesse BIRDSALL from Hollyoaks 😂 But it did sort of make sense because Joe McGann who was also in Hollyoaks spoke out and was being called a TERF for it so I thought it was like he may have spoken to Jesse and given his opinions and swayed him (or vice versa)
ha! This Jesse is a journalist based in the US who wrote an article for the Atlantic on teens transitioning a few years ago and got condemmed for it by Twitter. It was a good article, and I thought looked at both sides of the debate in a reasonably even handed manner.

Reactions: 5
Imissdi or something like that, they were quickly outed though and even had the same profile pic as an account they previously used
off to look! there is another poster i have noticed posting creepy stuff for a reaction but they’re not pretending to be a woman or south african at least 😄

Reactions: 2
What did they post? I read something either yesterday or the day before and though god that sounds like her but didn't think anything of it and now I can't remember what it was!

Edited to add - I rembered it was the jigsaw post in the awful gifts thread, just went and checked the username and it's the one you mention!
Oh la la!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.