Gender Discussion #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the tribe list aside they’re doing it for people who are visually impaired. It’s an accessibility thing
How do we manage listening to the radio or podcasts - we don't have people describing themselves. And what if the distinguishing features are things the presenter doesn't want to talk about - "I'm bald with sticky out ears and a big nose"

Reactions: 14
source

The legal age of consent in Austria is 14 - hence them being 'eligible' for this 'reward'.
Struggling to believe this is true, but the world is effed up so I shouldn’t be. Also, 14 is just a child, how can that possibly be the age of consent 🥺 I actually think the age of consent should be 18 everywhere but that’s a debate in itself.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Controversial opinion but I think TikTik should be banned, kids are learning from each other on their how to be insufferable, label obsessed, toxic etc. It’s a fad, but a dangerous one. The gender ideology thrives on it.
I dunno, they did that on Tumblr and Instagram before TikTok.

Imo, biggest problem on TikTok with young people is creepy men watching teen girls dancing.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I dunno, they did that on Tumblr and Instagram before TikTok.

Imo, biggest problem on TikTok with young people is creepy men watching teen girls dancing.
I agree, tiktok is extremely creepy. My male housemate recently told me he keeps getting tiktok ads and they're all videos featuring young looking girls 14-16 ish doing overtly sexual dances. He said it made him feel really uncomfortable, and he really didn't like that he was being advertised it, it felt predatory and dirty. I've asked a few other guys about this and they all said the same thing, it's horrendous imo. I know a family member who has a 13 year old daughter doing these dances on tiktok and I'm always like... Are you not uncomfy with who might be watching these? 😟

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I have a boy who is under 10 and has never asked to go on tiktok but if he did it would be a big fat no. A few months ago he was at a neighbours house and I text the dad to ask how things were going and he said it’s fine they’re just doing tiktok dances. I said send him home right now and told him I don’t allow my kid to go in tiktok. He seemed pretty annoyed at me but I don’t care, the stuff on there is not for little kids. He came home and acted upset but wouldn’t tell me what he was watching. To this day I worry about what he was exposed to and won’t let him go to thst house anymore. I have friends who let their 7/8/9 year olds on it and one of them is now saying they are bisexual 😩😩

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Controversial opinion but I think TikTik should be banned, kids are learning from each other on their how to be insufferable, label obsessed, toxic etc. It’s a fad, but a dangerous one. The gender ideology thrives on it.

I agree; however, some new platform would soon spring up in its place.

Re- Allsopp. She could give me a million quid and offer me a kidney and I'd kick her in the bleep and call her a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Screenshot 2021-11-06 12.19.07.png

Nobody could have forseen this happening in mixed-sex school toilets :rolleyes:

I wonder how many other cases there are that haven't been recorded by the schools, where the victim doesn't feel comfortable to come forward, or where the victim believes they'll be called transphobic if they do.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I wonder how many other cases there are that haven't been recorded by the schools, where the victim doesn't feel comfortable to come forward, or where the victim believes they'll be called transphobic if they do.
Exactly!

It also doesn't surprise me that the school would suspend the girl. It's what happens when trans people have positioned themselves as the most oppressed ever - people who speak out about being assaulted by trans women are not believed and are immediately assumed to be lying to make trans women out to be predators.

And of course, not all trans women are predators - but I can't think of any group of people who are THIS protected when it comes to sexual assault. I just cant. And that is what attracts predators to this movement IMO. They know they are going to thrive because there will always be doubt cast over the women the predate over.

this.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
The video in the second tweet is just infuriating - you can see that none of the women questioned are at all bothered about this girl being suspended. One was even subconsciously nodding when the reporter asked if she thought it was acceptable to suspended someone for that.

Reactions: 6

View attachment 849958

Nobody could have forseen this happening in mixed-sex school toilets :rolleyes:

Obviously this happening is terrible but the fact it is in the US rather than here is one crumb of comfort. Hopefully the School district or whatever body is ultimately in charge get sued and have to pay a huge amount out. Might make some schools/colleges think twice before introducing polices like this

Reactions: 7
Screenshot 2021-11-06 at 20.32.37.png

This is a medically qualified professional claiming they are neither a woman nor a man. No longer feels comfortable with being called 'mother' or 'wife' - the kids are apparently fine with this, so much so that her daughter is also leaning towards being NB as she does not feel comfortable being thought of as female 🤨

Everyone in the comments: fawning, supportive and uplifting. I feel like we're all witnessing the birth of a religious cult.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

This is a medically qualified professional claiming they are neither a woman nor a man. No longer feels comfortable with being called 'mother' or 'wife' - the kids are apparently fine with this, so much so that her daughter is also leaning towards being NB as she does not feel comfortable being thought of as female 🤨

Everyone in the comments: fawning, supportive and uplifting. I feel like we're all witnessing the birth of a religious cult.
I don’t even want to click on this. Just makes me sad how hard women have fought for equal rights. For this 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 18

I read Elon Musks ex partner Grimes saying she hates being called mum and it made me sad! I hope it doesn't rub off onto the children. I'm not sure if a young child would be able to distinguish between 'I hate being called mum' and 'I hate being your mum'??

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Yes, misgendering a literal MURDERER is wrong 😤😤😤
It's good to see the majority of the comments are calling this out. Multiple comments about how there is more respect being demanded for his pronouns and no respect given for the victims.

Reactions: 17

I hate public transport so much, and until you’ve experienced something like this (my experience was benign in comparison but still remembered to this day) it’s just so impossible to fix. What are women supposed to do?!!

We get harassed/molested/raped/murdered in the street walking, on trains, in cars and cabs, on bikes, on busses… where are we supposed to be safe?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
It's good to see the majority of the comments are calling this out. Multiple comments about how there is more respect being demanded for his pronouns and no respect given for the victims.
Some of the comments angry at the misgendering are truly terrifying though and show how unhinged this movement truly is.

Reactions: 12
Look at the last bit
As a result we are planning to start a series of conversations with outside organisations … which will allow all the concerns around transgender prisoners and where they should be imprisoned to be aired fully, including listening to women prisoners, transgender prisoners, and SPS staff to engage their views.

So there will be the likes of rape crisis, politicians like Blackman, spear et all weighing in with other SG funded organisations being instructed by the Fuhrer to argue trans woman are woman and should be allowed in woman's prisons. My partner has ran a number of projects with woman in the criminal justice system in Scotland and as the article said the vast majority have experienced some form of trauma at the hands of men. So the last thing they should be subjected to is men.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.