Gender Discussion #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm bisexual and doubt I'd get with a trans woman. Trans women have immediately assumed that lesbian/bisexual women MUST be attracted to them. And sorry but I haven't met a trans woman in real life who I have found attractive. The entitlement is off the charts and I find it repulsive. I also don't want anything to do with AGP males who get off on wearing tights and talk about when they were "little girls" :sick:

Always find it funny that the likes of Ash "Woke As Hell" Sarkar compare trans women to women of colour, as if they are even slightly similar. Women of colour simply ARE women. Strange how she always lumps them with trans women. Trans women are biological men who have gone through surgeries and taken hormones to try and become a woman. That's the harsh reality.

Reactions: 31
Did they send love to the two woman that where raped in the article? Chloe who stated she was not able to give consent and I forgot the other woman's name

Well if he agrees with Stonewall he will not have any qualms about some size 30 woman sitting on his face tonight!

Stonewalls statement is up there with Starmer's about cervixs

Owen Jones should join them for an inclusive, stunning and brave threesome.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly though "gender" as a word is often used when people actually mean "sex". We are born either male or female, born, not assigned.
If you are born a male you are a male and if you are born a female that’s what you are for life. Professional medical help is needed if you think otherwise 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I just hope more lesbian women will start to realise the importance of this and start speaking up about it more, I wonder if there are any sections of the gay community who feel the same or they just don't care as it doesn't really affect them as much?
I have many gay male friends who are utterly bored by this tit, but as you say it doesn't really impact them

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Dave Chapelle posted his response to the backlash. I went to share it and stopped, because I know I will then get grief.

Cannot bleeping believe the power they have.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Oh Rosie, shut up.

Men think they have a God-given right to access women. Julie Bindel's most recent book talks about this and I'm badly paraphrasing it but men have treated lesbian women with hatred for years because they see it as a "rejection" of their masculinity and role as a man. And now we have men, deciding that they're now women, continuing to spew bile at lesbians because they don't want to have sex with them. Men go after lesbian women because they see them as easy targets. It's disgusting.
I just went to look at her twitter, why does she use the phrase "gay women"? I know I have heard this but I always found it annoying, I am not lesbian so no idea if anyone who is finds this an issue, but to me it seems like just another way of eliminating women (we never say "lesbian men" do we?)

Reactions: 12
I haven't caught up so sorry if repeating but wow, Ash Sakar putting her racism on display to all and sundry is quite something, isn't it? Comparing women of colour to transwomen is bizarre. Women of colour are women, transwomen are men.

Reactions: 19
I just went to look at her twitter, why does she use the phrase "gay women"? I know I have heard this but I always found it annoying, I am not lesbian so no idea if anyone who is finds this an issue, but to me it seems like just another way of eliminating women (we never say "lesbian men" do we?)
Gay man and gay woman are the sexuality options on our work onboarding forms. 🙄 our gender options though, male/female/prefer to self-identify/rather not say. Nothing more, no lists of random labels.

Reactions: 4
She's the worst of the handmaidens, and there's a lot of competition.

Me too. Why on earth should ANY woman be forced to ignore what she's not attracted to to appease a noisy and entitled minority?
I don't recall anyone in that article saying that they think trans people are disgusting?! 😅

Reactions: 7
Did they send love to the two woman that where raped in the article? Chloe who stated she was not able to give consent and I forgot the other woman's name
Of course not, they won't have read the article. They'll just have seen others tweeting and jumped on the bandwagon!

Reactions: 6
And another thing.... Genuinely at this point tell me to shut up, it's just got me all riled up today 😂
When I've seen anyone commenting back to disagree with them the response is 'well I don't want to sleep with a terf anyway' 'well no one wants to sleep with you anyway' 'wouldnt touch you with a 10 foot pole' 'no one wants to sleep with you anyway eyespybs' 'who would want to sleep with a terf' etc. (Just a couple of examples attached) And it has the exact same vibe as when men are hitting on a woman and when they reject him they say that actually the woman is ugly/a stuck up witch/they were just being nice and didn't want to sleep with you anyway. Misogyny is so bloody real...
🙄

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.